Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

The price of bitcoin purchased depends on the time. Currently on the bitcoin trading floor signs increase. The reality is that on Bitcoin trading floor, the price of it is on the rise again, fluctuating around the level of $ 7,986. The devastating fall of the currency has passed and the possibility that in the coming months bitcoin prices may triple in comparison with the current time is absolutely possible.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:12:13 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Although now the market price has started to rise little by little if you still want to buy bitcoin. You still have that chance, before the bitcoin price goes up even higher. The right time to buy coins is actually when the price is at its lowest.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

for now, maybe it's a good time to buy bitcoin but we still need to check the price first and if you think that the price could get down in a few days later, then I think you'd better wait until the price is down. we want to buy bitcoin the low price so we can buy much of bitcoin but we need to remember that the price is not always in the top position and it's always changing in every time. so make sure you know a good time to buy bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

BTC's been up and down as of late, if I'm not mistaken. So now would probably be a good time to buy and watch out late Q3 to Q4 there's a good trend of BTC on those months.
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
If you start buying bitcoin from a few days ago maybe it will be much better again. Because at that time bitcoin is at a really low price, it would be very beneficial if you get the chance. Currently bitcoin prices have started to rise again, but still a slight increase. So you still have a chance if you want to buy bitcoin now, and immediately buy bitcoin before the price gets higher.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

If you picture a graph on your mind, you will notice that the price has really grown rapidly. As a matter of fact, each year has a fluctuated movement. The end of last year was great for bitcoin because many people gained huge profit because they bought at this current price and believed that it will rise. Their wish was granted. So now, people should believe in it like they did because the price will rise.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

I think it's still a good time to buying it, even though the price is not as low as before, because it's starting to show a greener and more price-oriented movement than ever before. Well, it can be said as a movement that's more potentially leads to a higher direction.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

If you are willing to take risk, then buy bitcoin but if you are not willing then dont buy it.
Rightnow is the best time to buy because its price is droping, but make sure that you have a strong mind, strong hand and strong heart because getting profit will not be so easy.
but many newbie  investors do not have a strong mentality. and they are very easily influenced by news that unconfirmed yet.usually this type of investor make other being panic.
It really happens. These newbies are new to the market. They don’t know the reality of market until and unless they themselves goes through it. But in such newcomer time, they are helping the haters to promote bad image of bitcoins unintentionally. How? They become the victim of such bad news and start panic, selling at low prices and sharing bad news on the social platforms.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

All decisions are on your choice and I think the situation is still in the right situation to buy bitcoin .. and depending on your belief, if you believe bitcoin for the future there is nothing wrong you do .. but I feel bitcoin will go up again even though it takes a long time but that's for sure .. you have to trust and try to find information for great results ..
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

personally my opinion, now during the correction of the market in full it is possible to purchase a crypto currency. I think that 2018, will completely repeat the year 2017. so that by the end of the year, bitcoin is pumped up.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Bitcoin prices are still falling low, opportunities for traders who have large capital.
They can buy bitcoin with large quantities to save and sell again when bitcoin prices rise again.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

All decisions are on your choice and I think the situation is still in the right situation to buy bitcoin .. and depending on your belief, if you believe bitcoin for the future there is nothing wrong you do .. but I feel bitcoin will go up again even though it takes a long time but that's for sure .. you have to trust and try to find information for great results ..
Yes I think so that it is a good buying price for Bitcoin.One should definitely buy Bitcoins as Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency which gives us huge amount of profit returns.Since the prices are low it is easy for one to buy Bitcoins.The prices are going up slowly and users are receiving profits.But in order to use bitcoin one should definitely know about the market very well.Bitcoin is a money earning opportunity and you should take advantage of this.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Everyday is the best time to buy bitcoin but it's up to you weather that price range are fit to your budget because everyone have their own perspective on what price they think it's good to buy bitcoin. Now that the price of bitcoin is starting to gain some price increase, it's recommended to buy right now so that you will belong to the pump trend that is happening right now. But we all know that bitcoin is so unpredictable and no one knows if tomorrow is a good or bad day for bitcoin so the bottom line of it is you have to take a risk if you want to earn huge amount of money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Before you miss a train then buy now,you should buy when the dip is on,when bitcoin price drops $6,000 but today its more than $8,400 again and continuously grow..have you ever thought that bitcoin may hit $30,000 this year?if not then think again because for me  and i know many will support me here that this will happen maybe not this soon but before year end
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

Buying any coin from first ten will be for me profitable cause prices will go up soon and investing in coins right now should be a good idea. Try to hold them in my opinion for like 6 months since now.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Buying any coin from first ten will be for me profitable cause prices will go up soon and investing in coins right now should be a good idea. Try to hold them in my opinion for like 6 months since now.

Yah sure this the good price suitable for buying bitcoin now. If we miss the chance we dont know when will we get the same chance like this. Because the price of bitcoin is very low and it starts to increasing for past two days. We dont know the increase in price will continue or not. If the price increase continues you can hold the bitcoin for ljng time. Because the price of bitcoin will reach high level by the end of this year. At that time we cannot buy bitcoin. So save the bitcoin for future to gain more value than now.

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Want to know the price of BTC I think you go to Coinmarketcap where you will be spoiled for analysis of what coin you want to find out. They have a lot of coins on it. You invest in BTC now to earn profit later.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

If you intend to invest it then now is a very appropriate time because bitcoin prices are now practically down from the price at the end of 2017, and if you buy now and sell it at the end of 2018 then you will get rich suddenly.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

If you intend to invest it then now is a very appropriate time because bitcoin prices are now practically down from the price at the end of 2017, and if you buy now and sell it at the end of 2018 then you will get rich suddenly.
Yes this is our good chances to buy bitcoin as the price is still good to invest. I agree price drastically drops from last year so while it has not surpass from last year I can say good buying price. Invest this year will be possibly much higher price for bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Yes, now we have great chance to buy bitcoin on low prices. But personally I will wait a little bit more to get confirmation of trend reversal. I will buy under 5K$ or above 10.5$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: