Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
nill714

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Yes this is the best time to buy bitcoin .Bitcoin is a trusted coin so its price must be pumping and like as 2017 it will be break previous record so wait for this time.Buy bitcoin until its price 10000$ and hold minimum 6 month hope you will get double profit from bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

As of today, yes. A very big yes for buying bitcoins today while the price is still in a low range. Bitcoin has been low in dollar price nowadays. Bitcoin  has been going in its pattern like last year. It will definitely skyrocket again by the last quarter this year. And as we can see, bitcoin is starting to increase in its price today. It is a good news if you already imvested in bitcoin

are you really sure that the pattern is going just like last year?i guess no because  it's impossible for the same routine of movement..and this year correction has been done thats why the price is more cheaper now..

But i will suggest for those who can hold bitcoin for years to buy now..as i can see the rebound may take for more than a year..maybe two years to make that December recovery
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:08:31 PM

Wow! Bitcoin is really amazing, it is always the apple of the eye of many investors and even to those who have not enough to make an investment on it. When they heard about bitcoin, they can't deny the gladness and desire to possess some of it. So if you really want to buy btc, good luck to you my friend. What you will choose is the right one and if you will buy some of it now, will be your good chance because it is not yet fully make its recovery 
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

Up to $ 10,000 is a good price to buy. In the next couple of months, you will get your profit on anyone. You can buy other coins, but there will be more risks
I would beg to differ. There is actually no "good price". We don't know how much the price is going to rise or how much the price is going to fall. So we don't have a "relative" price frame to compare price and thus we can not have a "good price". As usual people might say "buy it when it is low, sell when it is high. " - partly true but like i said before we don't know what the actual value is, so we don't know when the price is high or when it is low.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
I think that at the moment you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are showing signs of rapid and continuous increase, indicating that the current bitcoin is at the threshold can reduce any At any time, you should not buy bitcoin at this time, the risk will be very high. According to my analysis, after touching the $ 8600 mark, bitcoins will hit $ 7800 and will continue to rise.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

The prices of bitcoins today is starting to increase again and it might go back to $10k dollar so i prefer that you should sell your coins when the highest price come out in the market because it will surely come out after just a few months since all the cryptocurrency is already green.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

I think it's good to buy bitcoin now, because bitcoin prices continue to rise 2 today. will probably continue to rise until the next few days. take advantage of this situation to find many benefits. because bitcoin prices ever reach $ 19000, maybe this year will reach $ 25000. I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Yes! I believe the situation of bitcoin now is a good chance to buy because it is still very cheap. This affordable price will lead the strong hands a satisfying profit while stop the shaken of weak.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Yes I guess so. The price of Bitcoin has been moving sideways lately and went slightly south for a few days but today its starts climbing up a bit. There speculators out there that says the worst is yet to come (3rd quarter of this year) but if you look at the price history of Bitcoin, 3rd quarter and 4th quarter are the times when Bitcoin price is high and its always the 1st half of the year that Bitcoins price is slightly low. Mind conditioning maybe or they facts to back up their claim that the worst is yet to come.

In additional,I want to say that today people's exaggerated assessments are influenced by the news published from negative media,therefore this process was and will be in the future,at the same time crypto market is more like a stream of water and inflation and deflation is very natural characteristic for it.So I just want advice you to calculate its abilities correctly,try to understand how do you value it,after this you will find answers easily,Also try to learn more from history,Today there is a great possibility to earn funds as from a day trading as by long-term,But its my personal opinion,It would be better to answer questions like this by yourself,because it will be good just for you.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:58 PM

Yes! I believe the situation of bitcoin now is a good chance to buy because it is still very cheap. This affordable price will lead the strong hands a satisfying profit while stop the shaken of weak.
Today's price still good for investment but it could be more gains if have bought it when at cheap price. Market is now moving up and those people still holding their coins might be rejoicing it right now cause that probably earning profit and those weak hands they might probably regretting of what they have done.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Well any activity whether cross border or not for as long as the usagevof bitcoin is concerned, I would say it really could help in the price of bitcoins. For as long as people will never fear putting their money online bitcoin will certainly grow in value. And during this times as of the posting the value of bitcoin is going up again so I think this could be the right time to invest.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:47:23 AM

I think that the price still remains acceptable for buying bitcoin, it is still not so high that many will be available
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

Considering the resources of Bitcoin at this point the price is very low. I am confident that at the end of the year the price of bitcoin will hit 50 k if not more so, for those who have money to buy, invest in it and you will not regret it.
I am not so sure that we're going to see such a high price before the end of the year 50000 dollars is just a lot of money, I really do not think we're going to see such a high price unless the lightning network is finally ready and I have my doubts we are going to see the developers releasing that in this year, but if they do it we may have a chance to reach that number.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

The current price has shown an increase. now the price has gone up considerably from last week. and actually asking if it still fits? certain. what needs to drive you to buy.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

I think it is the time to buy for now a bitcoin if you look at the chart in the market bitcoin are still running again maybe it will be reach a high price. And someone predicted also this bitcoin will get a price of $20000 we hope it well happen because i'm started to hold bitcoin for now.

Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

Yes it is because of the facts that bitcoins price last month was too low and now its getting high again just as expected. So for me it is a good buying tome.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

I always see bitcoin prices will start rising in the middle of the year and will explode on Christmas day until new year. and now is the right moment to buy and then hold, until at least we can make a gift on Christmas day later.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

If you look at the $ 6500 price then that's the best price you can get, but now the price is close to $ 9000 and it looks like the price will keep going up, and with this fact we still have a good chance to buy because next week's price will reach over $ 10,000 , so buying soon is a good thing.
rye18

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

If you look at the $ 6500 price then that's the best price you can get, but now the price is close to $ 9000 and it looks like the price will keep going up, and with this fact we still have a good chance to buy because next week's price will reach over $ 10,000 , so buying soon is a good thing.

Yes I agree, buying bitcoin now is the right decision to do while the market value is still low and if we want to earn big profit.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:25 AM

In my opinion yes, I guess it is an excellent time to buy some bitcoin because bitcoin's cost is very affordable. Analyzing the last year's bitcoin chart, I notice some similarity of bitcoin's fluctuating value. But if you still fearing that bitcoin price may not increase don't buy but don't be a pity it bitcoin's amount increase, and you don't take the opportunity. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: