Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

now the price is really good for many so that they bought bitcoin and buying now you can get a significant benefit in the future than if you take a higher price
I think we should also be able to analyze the data first before deciding to buy the bitcoin right now. because the current price is likely to go up from the week of the previous week and should be careful with the dump
well, we should pay attention to that, but in my opinion, bitcoin prices will probably actually reach $ 10000 price again. Well, although today bitcoin shows instability, but it does have the potential to have a high price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

now the price is really good for many so that they bought bitcoin and buying now you can get a significant benefit in the future than if you take a higher price
I think we should also be able to analyze the data first before deciding to buy the bitcoin right now. because the current price is likely to go up from the week of the previous week and should be careful with the dump
well, we should pay attention to that, but in my opinion, bitcoin prices will probably actually reach $ 10000 price again. Well, although today bitcoin shows instability, but it does have the potential to have a high price.
with the ever-increasing btc developments nowadays, so many are often monitoring the current prices, so we should also look at the current prices so as not to miss the information
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Yes it is really a good strategy to buy bitcoin especially when you have a lot of money.But when you have a small amount much better to buy altcoins because the value is cheap but have a chances to grow.
ClaraLuV

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

I would say yes, if you ask whether its the right price to bitcoins as there is potentiality for the bitcoins to increase its prices soon and the market started to recover after the huge plunge in the crypto market,  there is possibility for the bitcoins to cross $ 10000 within two days time and in the next quarter the price of bitcoins will reach $ 20000 USD and then will still continue to grow a huge rally in the crypto market. So this is the right time to buy bitcoins and Hold for some time as it can help to earn huge profits when the prices hit the pivotal point.

demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Maybe it's too late to buy because bitcoin prices have gone up to $ 9000 if you buy in March it is a good time when bitcoin prices are only $ 7000. But I think again depending on the person if you have a lot of money then currently buy is not a loss because many predict that bitcoin prices will rise again. If your money is not much I recommend buying altcoin is also good because the price is cheaper and most likely its value will also rise.

Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Yes, now the price is in good shape to those people who want to invest because right now the price of bitcoin is too low. Its a good start if you start investing now, if you invest now hodl it and wait for the chance. If bitcoin price rises back and you think you can benefit or earn profit in that specific rising, then sell it and vice versa.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Yes, now we have great chance to buy bitcoin on low prices. But personally I will wait a little bit more to get confirmation of trend reversal. I will buy under 5K$ or above 10.5$.
It seems people cannot just stop asking these questions of when to buy. The thing is no one can know exactly the point to buy or not as you may end up thinking you are buying a dip and the price keeps falling as this is normal in any market, but as long as you are a long term holder and not a trader, that is the mindset one should come within a highly volatile market and when there is more dip, it should just be a chance to buy more to hold for the future.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

Maybe it's too late to buy because bitcoin prices have gone up to $ 9000 if you buy in March it is a good time when bitcoin prices are only $ 7000. But I think again depending on the person if you have a lot of money then currently buy is not a loss because many predict that bitcoin prices will rise again. If your money is not much I recommend buying altcoin is also good because the price is cheaper and most likely its value will also rise.
Not too late. because now the price is also likely to decline and can put the price back .. yesterday mt gox already sell btc and make a little movement of market btc decreased
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:25:50 PM

Indeed, I guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin because it is now having a cheap price compared in recent month. Bitcoin is predicted to have an enormous value in the future that is why we should take the opportunity as soon as possible because we can never see it again in the future.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Indeed, I guess this is the right time to buy bitcoin because it is now having a cheap price compared in recent month. Bitcoin is predicted to have an enormous value in the future that is why we should take the opportunity as soon as possible because we can never see it again in the future.
I agree, this time is the right time to make a purchase, because now the price is still down and we must use it well, so we are not misguided in choosing something that is best for us.
Elmughni

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

Today, The bitcoin price is low, It is a good time to buy bitcoin.  You can wait until the price will rise then sell it. Bitcoin is the long term investment, so keep calm when the bitcoin is high volatile.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

yes I think. I see the market is recovering, the bitcoin price will rise soon about 3 months. So bitcoin will better in the second half of the year. lets see.
Tyobes

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:03:10 AM

Yes i think because the market now is under recovering
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

Now I think the bitcoin price is stable, if you want to buy bitcoin at this time of course is a good price to buy it and invest it, then this is a great opportunity for those who have a lot of money and get high profits.
romeo23

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is seeing a low value due mostly to the effects of hearing that Google will be restricting advertising and listing access to Bitcoin related listings. Now would be a good time to invest in Bitcoin because it isn’t going anywhere and has increased and stood the test of adverse actions and restrictions in the past. A recovery in the price of Bitcoin is almost assuredly coming in the next month or so.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

now, when bitcoin price is rising, maybe this realy a good time to invest. But actually rely on yourself bro, it is always a good time to invest in something.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

When it comes to deciding if the price for bitcoin is good or not you should always look into your own wallet. IF you have money to invest and IF you believe in bitcoin then you believe that BTC will gain in value over time anyway. So under those cirumstances its always a good price. Remember to not bind scared money in bitcoin. My few cents
Things are not so easy you cannot just look at your wallet and say well I have some money so I will invest in bitcoin, you need to take a look at the market and see if the price at which bitcoin is currently trading is good enough for you, that is the case right now but that doesn't always happen you just need to look at what happened in the previous months in November and especially in December of the previous year.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:15 AM

I think the market developments are starting to recover, and it's also a good thing we do to earn bigger profits, as future bitcoin prices will be higher than current increases.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:07:08 AM

As of now, it is a good time and a good price to buy bitcoin or to invest into it. An investor will be able to earn profit from investing at a high amount of Bitcoin for a small price since the market value of it is low. Keep in mind that the higher your investment amount your investment is, the bigger your profit to be earned from it. So definitely this is the best time to invest so that in the future, when bitcoin will be increase again, it will be a good profit of it.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

I think it's a good time to buy as many bitcoins as possible, because at this point the price of bitcoins is half the price of last year. As long as we hold a few months we'll get more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: