Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

Yes buy btc now! I mean so long as the price is low and we could see movements. I believe after yhe crash it will gsin in price and still will dip. However, after this quarter, let's say mid September it will spike and will be more stable that today. Alot of speculations say that BTC took a big hit this year. Change in year, countries banning it and of coarse upgrades. But I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will get more anf more expensive and the weeks pass.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Nowadays is very difficult to predict what gonna happen with price but looking in past i can say that buying bitcoins now is better because you will not waste an opportunity to get profit.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

When it comes to deciding if the price for bitcoin is good or not you should always look into your own wallet. IF you have money to invest and IF you believe in bitcoin then you believe that BTC will gain in value over time anyway. So under those cirumstances its always a good price. Remember to not bind scared money in bitcoin. My few cents
I would also advise to not financially burden oneself a lot. As far as believing in bitcoin is concerned, then I think reading the story of Eric should do it.If that is not enough for convincing oneself, then I would recommend reading articles about this and the future of digital market, what other people have to say. However, doubting bitcoin now does not make sense when it has already survived for years.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Nowadays is very difficult to predict what gonna happen with price but looking in past i can say that buying bitcoins now is better because you will not waste an opportunity to get profit.

you are right because in this day, the price is increase and we don't know what will happen in a few hours later so I think we need to calm down for a while and still analyze the price. I think if we can be patient to see the price is down and in a red zone, then it is a good time for buying bitcoin as we can buy directly in the market without any delays. but it will better if we can find that the price is really at down time so we can buy at cheap price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I think that it is a good price of us to get into bitcoin while it is not going up like having a very strong pump because once this quiet months for bitcoin is gone then bitcoin will start a very loud year where a lot of people will go crazy because of their gains from bitcoin that has been up because of the bullish market so while the bullish market is not really starting then get into bitcoin now.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

Right now it's getting better and better. Prices are increasing almost everyday. Ot looks like it will stabilize by the end of the second quarter and really see increases by the third. If you want to buy, buy now when it's still low. Not when it is on its peak.

Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Based on the analysis and experience of the past years, it is evident that the first quarter is always drawdown on the price, and 3 and 4 always go up. So in my opinion now is a very good time to buy before the autumn rise of the course.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

I think that it is a good price of us to get into bitcoin while it is not going up like having a very strong pump because once this quiet months for bitcoin is gone then bitcoin will start a very loud year where a lot of people will go crazy because of their gains from bitcoin that has been up because of the bullish market so while the bullish market is not really starting then get into bitcoin now.
Yeah definitely this is the time to invest for  all we know we are far from last year highest level if bitcoin price reached to unexpected level Last year  how much more this year that it was predicted that it will surpass last year achievement so as of now this  an opportunity you should not just let go.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

bitcoin prices are currently down and I think this is a good time if you want to buy bitcoin, but actually you can buy bitcoin at any price because bitcoin will definitely continue to grow and will benefit

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

still not, the price increase is somewhat small if seen from last year, you should be extra patient, because the news many say the year-end increase will be higher.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:03:49 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?

This season, It's always the good time to buy bitcoins because no one can say what might happen to its value on the second quarter of the year. It's better to invest now because it will eventually go up and reach again its peak price, it might even surpass the all time high last year. Do it now or you'll regret once it goes up and up again

alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Of course now is a good price to buy bitcoin. No need to wait any longer because I think it will minimize your chances of gaining more profit in the future. So if you have more money it is better to buy bitcoin gradually to collect with a lot.
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Well it depends if you believe it will raise. In my option it will sooner or later raise and therefore it's a good time to buy. That also depends how much you believe in the project and how patient you are.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

You should buy bitcoin now before the price goes up again because it is the right value for people to buy bitcoin and invest in or use it as currency for it to flow on the market and to get higher value in the next few months or few weeks.
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:04:31 PM

The price is dipping and it will go much lower so you must wait for a little longer.
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

I think it's a good price to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are down even though it's a bit of a ride but it's still the right thing to invest and buy the available bitcoin and sell it when the price has gone up drastically like late last year.

bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

This is certainly a good price since it's been so low and will be a great opportunity for those who still have capital. want to buy now and just wait for a few months so it's not impossible it's become a great income opportunity.

It is good to buy now at bitcoin while the price is rising and regaining at the market, i really believe it will surpass 10000$ this month. It's best to invest now at bitcoin, we should grab this great opportunity to earn high by investing bitcoin now and hodl because at year ends i really believe it will surpass at 20000$.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

yes I think, when the price is low . it is the right time to buy it.while the price is rising and regaining at the market, you can sell it.
Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:03 AM

Yeah, the bitcoin price now is a good chance to buy because of low value. Buying now at low price is a good oportunity to get big profit in the future so don't let this chance passed. Just buy and make a hold for now.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Bitcoin prices are always volatile so we can't find perfect time to invest on bitcoin if you think this is the right time to invest then just go ahead normally the first half of every year is food to invest because the price is in down trend at this stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: