Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:31:39 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 03:54:08 PM by mel1978

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
For now the price is already in high but still good time to buy since the price will increase by 20000 dollars by middle of this year according to some predictions and I believe for this. So what can I advice is to buy for bitcoins and hold it for a few months or as the price will rise up.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
For now the price is already in high but still good time to buy since the price will increase by 20000 dollars by middle of this year according to some predictions and I believe for this.

The price is not already high if you mean $10,000 here. This means 50% loss compared to top price of $20,000 and this shows that bitcoin has still a long way to go. Lots of users are predicting about the price by the end of this year, we will see which one will be real.
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Yes, now good price for long term investment. So you can buy more bitcoins right now.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

I think a good price to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down or bitcoin prices are low so if the bitcoin price goes up then you will get a profit
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

Today, bitcoin is rising and i think that it's a good time to buy it as long as the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. It is believed that what we are experiencing now is due to bitcoin's rise so its better to buy them now so you can ride with the bull run.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

In the situation right now, Bitcoin is in the stable price and rotating in 9,000 to 10,000$ only unlike last year it has been reach the price or value of 20,000$  this end of the year people are hoping that it'll increase again and reach the highest peak of bitcoin.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Bitcoin price is rising slowly and not so high.So you can buy bitcoin more and more and hold for long term,you gain  100% because bitcoin is high potential coin and it's price is very volatile.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

you missed the chance when bitcoin price was 6000$ it was the time to investment in bitcoin but if you want invest money in bitcoin you should invest before June because the price will jump to 20000$ in June and then you will miss the biggest chance. in june Russia will accept cryptocurrencies for Hotels in FIFA Worlds cup so the demand will be increase for coins and bitcoin price will increase to their target then price of cryptocurrencies  will be come so expensive.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

You should buy bitcoin now before the price goes up again because it is the right value for people to buy bitcoin and invest in or use it as currency for it to flow on the market and to get higher value in the next few months or few weeks.
Bitcoin is the most preferred currency because of its investments and profits. You can get huge profit if invest in a low market and can get a little less than that huge profit if invest now according to the market. You will be in benefit if you invest now and wait for your turn to sell out and make profit. A wise investor only comes to the market in order to get something from here.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Well normally since bitcoin is always going up in general it is always a good time to buy yet if you are asking about optimizing the profits so yeah it is the least value was around 6500 dollars and we are not so far from it so it is a good time to buy.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin? Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
In my opinion, right now, it's not good buying price for Bitcoin. I expect the correction to 9k$ or maybe 8k$, so wait for week or two. This is just my opinion, i'm not financial adviser or something like speculation guru.

BTC
Dark Sky

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin? Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
In my opinion, right now, it's not good buying price for Bitcoin. I expect the correction to 9k$ or maybe 8k$, so wait for week or two. This is just my opinion, i'm not financial adviser or something like speculation guru.
But in my opinion you can any time buy it because it will give you a good profit so you should buy more bitcoin for the best future because bitcoin price will more high and profitable, so that's why I will also buy it and hold it for some weeks or some months because I know it will give me a huge profit and my life will more comfortable, so that's I will always invest some of my money extra in bitcoin.

mnyers1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

I believe the situation of bitcoin now is a good chance to buy because it is still very cheap. This affordable price will lead the strong hands a satisfying profit while stop the shaken of weak.
Elsonbol

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

no who knows what price to a ludcha for purchase, now or then because the market isn't stable at the moment, but reading news and listening to skilled traders, now it is a high time to buy not only BTC but also altcoin.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

Bitcoin is regaining its price, the altcoin market is also green for few days. Yes it would have been better if you already brought the bitcoin previously but that period bitcoin was dropping very much and that some time causes panic in traders mind but now bitcoin in steady you can but and stay clam with your bitcoin now.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

Off course, It is the right time to buy bitcoin, because this price is very low compared to the price last 6 months ago when price of bitcoins hits to the top. This price is very enough to buy and hold in the wallet and wait for the right time to sell.you can get alot benefit. lets see.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

the price even now is still acceptable for its purchase, it is still not too high, for most people it will be normal, but over time it will pay off
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

The price is dipping and it will go much lower so you must wait for a little longer.
bliomancy

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

"Bitcoin is a virtual currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown computer whizz using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto.
Individual Bitcoins are created by computer code and their total value is thought to exceed £185billion.
Transactions are made without middlemen, so there are no transaction fees and no need to give your real name.
More businesses are beginning to accept them and in some parts of the world you can even buy pizza with Bitcoins."
syndeton

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

"itcoin dropped below $9,000 (£6,500) today - its lowest level in more than three weeks. As of 2pm, it rose slightly to £6,617.
The huge drop is said to be because of concerns over a regulatory crackdown around the world following several cases of digital currency theft.
China does not recognise Bitcoin and other digital currencies as legitimate forms of payment, the central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said on Friday
The country has taken a string of steps in recent months to clamp down on the cryptocurrency market, including closing exchanges and banning so-called initial coin offerings (ICOs)"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: