Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?  (Read 1821 times)
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

If you intend to buy and as an investment, you can simply buy it and have to dare to take action, this is the main factor for your courage. Now the bitcoin price is still below the stable price, if you buy it now maybe for this month bitcoin price will go up, and this could be profit earned. But if you do not buy now, I just warn that the opportunity does not come a second time.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
Mate it an opportuity to buy bitcoin so don't wasting your time that if you have a lot of money just simply invest for the hlf of it to make your income grow.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:29:13 PM

Is it a good buying price for bitcoin?Might cross-border activity often lead to better demand for bitcoin?So bitcoin will do better in the second half of the year.What do you think?
For me it is good time to buy bitcoin specially when the price of it is cheap and right now the price of bitcoin in the market is affordable and i think people or investor should buy now because the price of bitcoin can rise it's value next month.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Well I think the good buying price of bitcoin is around $7k-8k but if it reaches $10k it is still a better buying price because it bitcoin price will reaches $20k-$25k possible by the end of the year so you can be able to earn big profit.
Justinalex

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:50 PM

I think this is a good price if you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are currently low compared to bitcoin prices last year, this is your time to buy bitcoin before bitcoin prices rise again
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I think the current bitcoin price is quite low, but continues to decline. when the price is cheap as now, is a suitable price to buy bitcoin because it is cheap. but be careful, the market is unstable, better buy when the price starts to rise after the price goes down like now.

KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Many guys are predicting a good growth, but again, you can never know for sure what will happen on a market tomorrow.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

This is certainly a good price, because it was so low and would be an excellent opportunity for those who still have capital. I want to buy now and just wait for several months, so it is possible that this has become an excellent opportunity to generate income.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

The good price to enter in bitcoin is when the price is low, and if you satisfied to the price of bitcoin now, why not, better to buy now and just hold it for long term for huge and sure profit, because bitcoin price will rise soon.
Everyone must have to be satisfied with the current price because the current price is in a position that after that oit will go forward so in other words we can also say that for the coming time period it is the most bottom of the price and buying at this point is the beneficial point of buying wall. If anyone want to invest then invest now and grab the opportunity to earn the profit in the coming months to increase your wealth.
I have a little different opinion. Bitcoin can decrease to 5k dollars during the second dip of this year that is expected to appear after the month of June. We know that the present surge is not for setting a new record. All bitcoin is doing at the moment, recovering. Once it will increase to 30k to 40k dollars in last quarter of the year, then it will become impossible for us to purchase bitcoin at low value.
Yes for sure it is a good price to buy bitcoin.Since the prices are down so it not that expensive to buy.It is also rising slowly and this is a great news for all the users.Investors are also getting good profit margins.People who have bitcoins are holding them for price rise in the future.It is a money making opportunity for all of us and we should take advantage of it.It is like an extra source of income.You should buy some bitcoins now.
David Way

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

As per my technical analysis I did last week, bitcoin is on a break out zone. It might just go up by a good percentage in next 20/30 days
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Many guys are predicting a good growth, but again, you can never know for sure what will happen on a market tomorrow.

You probably righ but speculation can also give a big impact to its value. Bitcoins value can't be controlled but as we can observe if it.has a positive news, we can see that it will really increased its value. Moreover, it's better to buy Bitcoin now especially if you decide it to make it as a long-term investment because I am sure you will earn some good amount of ROI.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Because now the price of bitcoin again down then is a very appropriate to buy it and when bitcoin prices go up then that's where we make the opportunity to get a big enough, better if you have the capital Invest in this bitcoin.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Bitcoin now is going down, almost whole coins are on red so now prices are falling and that trend could last for some time so investing in those alts could be profitable in near future.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Bitcoin always does well in the 3rd and 4th quarters of the year. It is very advisable to buy the dips while they last because prices are not likely to be less than 15K by September. The best times to buy are always the times you see the red graphs; it only tells you that bitcoin had reached a previously high price and the probability of revisiting that previous price and surpassing it is quite huge.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:16:10 AM

Is it good buyinh price for bitcoin? I think yes because i buy an 3btc in a low price and im still jolding it to sell in higher value.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

At my opinion bitcoin still overpriced, $9K per things that can't even be useful in real life? I think it's too much, maybe $2-3K would be enough for everyone who like cryptocurrencies.
As long as the demand is there the price is going to fluctuate according to it, a price of 2000 to 3000 is simply too low to me, what happens is that you are only looking at what bitcoin can do today, you are not looking at what bitcoin will do tomorrow, when you take into account the huge potential of bitcoin it makes sense that the price is so high even if it is not used that much as a currency.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Yes, i think. Bitcoin prices going down, and it's time to buy bitcoin. If you buy now, it mean you will be hold it for long term. For alternative, you can buy some altcoin, there is so many altcoin going down, and it's time to buy them too. You will get profit in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

Yes, i think. Bitcoin prices going down, and it's time to buy bitcoin. If you buy now, it mean you will be hold it for long term. For alternative, you can buy some altcoin, there is so many altcoin going down, and it's time to buy them too. You will get profit in the future.
today almost all cryptocurrencies have decreased in price. because the bitcoin itself also decreased. but I think for a better investment a little bit more patient because the market will be down just like a few weeks ago
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

It is always  good to buy btc but you should patient to hold it for one year or right moment to sell for good profit ,you can also hold for long term as per your patience level.avoid fud and do not trust pump group as many new user do ,they just use you to increase their btc or gain profit from your buywall.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Well, Just look at the bitcoin price at coinmarketcap.com today, bitcoin is trading in the range of $ 8,468.59, of course this is a good buy price because we will have a chance of rising bitcoin prices this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: