Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i exchange my tokens from bounty campaign into Eth  (Read 179 times)
Gracie12

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

You can go to idex and etherdelta and replace erc20 with eth, not very complicated and very easy to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

Hi guys , i'm just asking how do you exchange your tokens from bounty campaigns to Eth. What token exchange is the best?
In general, you can sell tokens of your tokens, for example on EtnerDelta, there are usually all tokens.
I advise you not to sell immediately after the generosity of all the tokens. If you like this cryptocurrency, then wait, maybe it will cost more.

Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

In general, I will choose the IDEX exchange to sell them, but distributed transactions generally face the problem of insufficient volume, then you can wait for an official exchanges,.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

Hi guys , i'm just asking how do you exchange your tokens from bounty campaigns to Eth. What token exchange is the best?

Generally speaking, the tokens you receive as a bounty are relatively unknown with extremely low marketcaps. This means they will only be listed on the smaller exchanges. It's hard to tell you which "Token exchange is the best" because oftentimes you have no choice (coin is only listed on one exchange).

A couple exchanges that list smaller marketcap coins include: EtherDelta/ForkDelta, Cryptopia, and Yobit. The best way to check which exchange has the coin listed is by asking the developers, as they are the ones that make the initial push to get listed.

Well most of the token exchange was on Etherdelta that now are known as Forkdelta, But yes sometimes there are tokens that are only listed in a specific exchange, and all of the exchange will require specific gas price for what exchange you will make and yes it will depend on certain developers and sometimes that exchange if they are trusting that project or ICO,
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

You should find exchanges on which yout token is listed. And then look for the best token price. But don’t forget about exchange fees, because at big exchanges they are pretty high.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

This is depend on the kind of the token, if the token include ERC20 Standar wil be more easy to trade it in IDEX exchange and Fork delta, but if that token based on Stellar Lumens blockchain you have to trade in in stellar term decentralized exchange. But not all ERC20 Token will tradeable in Idex or forkdelta, this is depend on the developer of the project, some project prefer to list their token in bigger centralized exchange, so you have to go to coinmarketcap to know about it.

xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

it depends on the token you have received. Some are on the major exchanges, some are not. But my advice is to be wise when exchanging your tokens, because you might get much better value when you hold them
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

It depends. Ask the manager what exchanges have listed that particular coin or token. Exchange your tokens to an exchange site that requires less transaction fee. Most coins aren't listed in a single exchange only, try to know first what is the range of its transaction fee and which exchange site has the greatest equivalent of your coin.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

Hello mate, you given as not enough information about what bounty you have right now.  And if you want to exchange it on ethereum, try to look some updates in their website or social media accounts on whuch they are now have been listed.and if its done, you can sell it so that you will gain ethereum.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

Most of the bounty program send you the tokens in your ether wallet and after some time they launch their coins on Trading platform/exchanges so its best to wait for the coin to list on the exchange then join that exchange and sell your coins and convert them to Ethereum.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

EtherDelta, ForkDelta, Token.Store and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key. Using metamask extension to access these exchanges is also highly recommended.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

EtherDelta, ForkDelta, Token.Store and IDEX are decentralized exchanges that work directly on the Ethereum blockchain. All ERC-20 compatible tokens can be traded on on these exchanges without being officially listed. But, beware of phishing sites and be sure you're on the right website before you import your private key. Using metamask extension to access these exchanges is also highly recommended.

this is correct.
not all tokens are listed on exchanges after the distributed.
so this decentralized exchanges are the first addresses so i think.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

You need to keep connected to their social media accounts/website etc. so once they announce about listing on an exchange, you will know. some tokens take a long time to be listed on exchanges which requires patience on your end.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:49:57 PM

Your question is very broad and the answer is this simple. You can exchange your altcoins that you got from the bounty on the exchange that the bounty is listed. In short the ico or the bounty will be the one to decide where to exchange your altcoin into eth or bitcoin and from their the process will be very simple, you will sell your altcoins it is your choice how much or how many.
Miz

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

Simply at the time you want to trade, the token is listed on the exchange, the next is the reasonable exchange rate. You can find exchange in topic or coinmarketcap.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

My guess is that most of these tokens will just be tradable on decentralised exchanges because of their low market cap. You can sell them there for ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

This is done through the exchange. For example, I use Binance. You need to register on the exchange and transfer your tokens to your account on the exchange. Further on the exchange you can sell your tokens either at a market price or trade them "manually". You sell them for the dollars, bitcoins or ethereum. After that, you can transfer coins to your ethereum wallet.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

Tokens from bounty or airdrop are tradeable at Etherdelta and forkdelta, but if you want to make more profit, wait for that bounty token to be listed to other exchanges rather than ED and FD
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Your question is very broad and the answer is this simple. You can exchange your altcoins that you got from the bounty on the exchange that the bounty is listed. In short the ico or the bounty will be the one to decide where to exchange your altcoin into eth or bitcoin and from their the process will be very simple, you will sell your altcoins it is your choice how much or how many.

Yes it is a little broad and not specific. Can only give a generalized answer to your query, like exchanging your altcoins on an exchange platform where the bounty is listed. Most of the bounties pay tokens that are derivatives of ETH, so you may want to go in exchange platforms that utilizes ETH and process would be simple from there.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: