Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:35:43 PM

I appreciate your effort Sebastian. Thank you so much, for the recent updates.

BTW... I am a little bit concerned about my Labcoin "holdings". I had purchased LABCOIN through BTCT (BTC version of Litecoin Global) exchange, in late 2013. The exchange closed down in 2014. I have saved my trade history in a csv file. That is enough to prove that I own LABCOIN shares, right?

I think no one has really more proof of owning the shares. Luckily with burnside we have an exchange owner that did not run and is still communicating so he would help us with backing our claims for sure.

As an update... I caught the lawyer by phone now. He claimed he did not get my email and it seems he has a new one now. I sent him the text when we spoke on the phone so that he can check. All went well and he has read it.

He told me that he will speak with the criminal prosecutor? or similar and give him the infos. Hopefully it is enough to get the needed hand on those stupid brothers. I'm not so sure that compensation can come out of it anymore, well the mother seems to be exceptionally rich, for normal people at least, but in the shoes of the mother of those two... I'm not sure if I would still back them.

Anyway... this is a step forward hopefully.

Still, speaking and hearing english is not easy for me. Dunno. Writing and reading is no problem at all though. Cheesy But it worked out.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bjack0815

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:01:03 AM

BTW... I am a little bit concerned about my Labcoin "holdings". I had purchased LABCOIN through BTCT (BTC version of Litecoin Global) exchange, in late 2013. The exchange closed down in 2014. I have saved my trade history in a csv file. That is enough to prove that I own LABCOIN shares, right?

I think no one has really more proof of owning the shares. Luckily with burnside we have an exchange owner that did not run and is still communicating so he would help us with backing our claims for sure.

As an update... I caught the lawyer by phone now. He claimed he did not get my email and it seems he has a new one now. I sent him the text when we spoke on the phone so that he can check. All went well and he has read it.

He told me that he will speak with the criminal prosecutor? or similar and give him the infos. Hopefully it is enough to get the needed hand on those stupid brothers. I'm not so sure that compensation can come out of it anymore, well the mother seems to be exceptionally rich, for normal people at least, but in the shoes of the mother of those two... I'm not sure if I would still back them.

Still, speaking and hearing english is not easy for me. Dunno. Writing and reading is no problem at all though. Cheesy But it worked out.

Good job! Thanks for the update.
Hope they will have to pay for this scam.

Work hard, play hard.
kingfzero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:16:11 AM

Nice!I am glad to hear the news!Thank you for your work!
Fishbones

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:04:47 AM

Good job !!
Thank you very much for pursuing this.

Cheers.
CHAO

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 04:22:22 AM

Good job!Continue!
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 10:12:18 PM

I will be amazed if these guys actually get held to account.
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:40:55 AM

keep us informed if you have any progress.

iamjwroar

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:24:24 PM

any new updates on this case? is there still contact going on with the lawyer? thanks for the effort Sebastian!

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 03:43:42 AM

I didn't have time to check back with the lawyer but I assume there is nothing new.

bjack0815

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Long time no news. Is there any update if anything is going on in this case?

Work hard, play hard.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

Long time no news. Is there any update if anything is going on in this case?

I'll give you an update. Alberto and Fabrizio Tatti are a lot richer today then when they ran away with the funds in 2013, assuming they held their BTC that is. Sad

alexrose2699

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:30:08 PM

I strongly support this, even as a non-shareholder.
Let's see, how far we can go with the probably first crowd funded Bitcoin lawsuit.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

Let's see, how far we can go with the probably first crowd funded Bitcoin lawsuit.

You are 4 years too late. Do you collect posts for raising your account level?

This case is probably hopeless. The italian police looks to be inept. The lawyer is hard to reach and waits for the police. And these fuckers look like they are so stupid that they lost all the scammed coins long ago. Not sure if even finding them and... speaking with them would yield anything. They are trash. Their mother has money but looks like she was shocked after hearing the damage they made.

So not so much hope for the money but still it would be a pleasure to see this scum going to jail.

JamesAHurtado

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

Tomorrow I will contact the lawyer again and let's see how it goes from there. I'm not sure how the payment for the lawyer is handled, but I just want to confirm that the virtual make one. Great work behind the curtain and this theme is legit.
I will be attending the weekend from all of this because I have logged many hours into this situation this week, but you can expect me to return to the event fully next week.

Thanks for the support
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

Tomorrow I will contact the lawyer again and let's see how it goes from there. I'm not sure how the payment for the lawyer is handled, but I just want to confirm that the virtual make one. Great work behind the curtain and this theme is legit.
I will be attending the weekend from all of this because I have logged many hours into this situation this week, but you can expect me to return to the event fully next week.

Thanks for the support

Hello, do I know you under another bct account? Can you send me a pm? Would be interested to know what your interest is in this.

dannyodaytommytalker

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

This case is probably hopeless. The italian police looks to be inept. The lawyer is hard to reach and waits for the police. And these fuckers look like they are so stupid that they lost all the scammed coins long ago. Not sure if even finding them and... speaking with them would yield anything. They are trash. Their mother has money but looks like she was shocked after hearing the damage they made.

So not so much hope for the money but still it would be a pleasure to see this scum going to jail.

I feel you. It would be nice (and a historic first) to see a BTC thief/scammer brought to justice and the stolen BTC returned, but I'm afraid that may never happen. In this case or any other.

It's hard enough to collect from regular fiat based frauds... if the money is gone, it's gone. If the thief has no other way to raise funds than scamming they ain't ever going to be able to pay anything back. Add BTC's stealthy easily moved, easily hidden properties it's even harder to protect from frauds and scammers. Factor in how easy it is to steal, how naive newbies are when handling it, how "Wild West" the whole ecosystem is at this point and how greedy for ridiculous overnight profits plenty new users are... doesn't look like BTC will ever have any long term use except for scamming stealing and ripping people off.
bjack0815

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

I feel you. It would be nice (and a historic first) to see a BTC thief/scammer brought to justice and the stolen BTC returned, but I'm afraid that may never happen. In this case or any other.

It's hard enough to collect from regular fiat based frauds... if the money is gone, it's gone. If the thief has no other way to raise funds than scamming they ain't ever going to be able to pay anything back. Add BTC's stealthy easily moved, easily hidden properties it's even harder to protect from frauds and scammers. Factor in how easy it is to steal, how naive newbies are when handling it, how "Wild West" the whole ecosystem is at this point and how greedy for ridiculous overnight profits plenty new users are... doesn't look like BTC will ever have any long term use except for scamming stealing and ripping people off.

A newbie has spoken  Grin

Work hard, play hard.
CHAO

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

insist on!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dennbagus008

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:07:48 AM

If you want to see what smart scammers look like, just look at HashFast.  They're clearly emulating the BFL business model.
mumung

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:53:20 AM

What is the status on this. Is this investigation still ongoing or dead?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: