Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
virtualspade (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:27:52 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 09:44:30 PM by virtualspade

This thread is for discussing the upcoming Labcoin lawsuit, I'll start with my posts from the moderated thread.

Ok guys lets put the pitch forks down for a second and get back to reality, first that chinese address is 3 years old and Alberto is atm in Italy and has probably been there for some time now so lets start there. Second Fabrizio Tatti is Italian and the owner of I-tec.pro aka Labcoin so we have to start with him.

So first we need to gather a list of people who has lost plenty of money ( together over 200 000$ ) with this SCAM, then we take that list and make a criminal complaint and submit it to Italian "Polizia Postale" the Italian cyber-crime unit.

And with the complaint we will submit Albertos involvement in Labcoin and his fraud history and a estimate of how much money he has stolen from people in the past. Im sure the will want to put him away and not let him get away with that, as this is their job to put guys like him away. And since Fabrizio is the owner working with known criminal I am sure he also will get convicted for his crime.

We have there IP addresses that they have been using on IRC and Im sure the Polizia Postale will find out who Sam is and take him in for questioning and he will also get convicted if he exists. We can also mention that they have been logging in to Btc talk and Btc-t Im sure Btc talk will give information to the police regarding the accounts these SCAMMERS have been using ( IP addresses of logins to Labcoin and delaria accounts ) Burnside will release the IPO BTC address and possibly IP addresses via order from the US gov or Belize gov if the Polizia Postale will ask for them.

So the right way of moving forward is getting people who lost money to get together and submit the complaint to the right authorities and they will hunt these guys down and bring them to justice.

So if you guys are ready to submit your real names and how much you lost to the complaint Im sure we can get get this case rolling. I personally have not lost so much so I can not do anything alone and I need some big investors to join this endeavour if we are going to succeed in bringing these SCAMMERS to justice. Personally I dont see how we are going to get all our money back but Im sure these guys will not SCAM again if we can put them away for a long time.  

and

Im no expert in this area but i think we should start with the Italian authorities since these guys are from Italy and there is an Italian lawyer who can set us up with a Italian criminal lawyer who can prepare the compliant and submit it the authorities.

As for the payment of this I suggest the that lawyer sets up a BTC donation address and a estimate of the cost and when there is sufficient funds to proceed he will make the paper work and submit the compliant to the authorities. And for the personal information that is needed I suggest emailing the information directly to the criminal lawyer who is handling the case.

And for taking the lead of this I suggest someone from lcsh group who has some more credibility with the community as Im just a newbie. This is just my suggestion and we can ask the lawyer what he thinks of this approach.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 02:49:27 PM

Quote from: virtualspade
As for the payment of this I suggest the that lawyer sets up a BTC donation address and a estimate of the cost and when there is sufficient funds to proceed he will make the paper work and submit the compliant to the authorities. And for the personal information that is needed I suggest emailing the in

And for taking the lead of this I suggest someone from lcsh group who has some more credibility with the community as Im just a newbie. This is just my suggestion and we can ask the lawyer what he thinks of this approach.

are you italian?

anyway, before paying for a lawyer, you should contact the authorities. cyber crime and/or financial regulator. I would do this both in Hong Kong and Italy. fabrizio is presumably still in hk and his name. is linked to this without a shadow of a doubt. It may be less clear to authorities that Alberto is involved. putting some heat on fabrizio will make prove that rather quickly i suspect

No Im not italian, the actions how to proceed is based on free advice from a italian lawyer who is willing to set up the case for his normal fee if we hire him. to hire him we need someone to make a contract with him so he could proceed. his advice was to get enough people involved so that the total amount of lost money is at least 200 000$ so that the police will have sufficient motivation to proceed with investigation. I will see if I can post his responses here in this thread.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
NineLives

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 03:52:06 PM

The prob is that I'm facing is allot of info thats gathered can be faked real easy.  Including IP's.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:37:30 PM

The prob is that I'm facing is allot of info thats gathered can be faked real easy.  Including IP's.

well thats why we need the Italian authorities to take over the investigation so they can get the full IP history of these SCAMMERS, and considering that the first Q&A Alberto logged on IRC with his real name and own IP I do not think they have done a good job of hiding in the past. and the second Q&A sam also logged on IRC without proxy one time and he was in Italy but said he was in Switzerland. 

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 04:49:14 PM

I am willing to help in anyway possible. Keep us posted.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
!
November 05, 2013, 08:54:37 PM

Nail those bastards!

virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:05:06 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 04:21:59 PM by virtualspade

Update on the situation.

Currently we have about 12% of total share holders behind the coming compliant against Labcoin and Fabrizio. Nice work everyone! I didn't expect to get so many on board so fast but I guess Labcoin is not that popular atm.
Tomorrow I will contact the lawyer again and lets see how it goes from there.

ThrillHou

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 07:02:37 PM

Pleased to hear about your initiative. I would like to eventually submit info as I had lost quite a bit.

However, we as a community need it to be vouched that this is not a follow up scam, and that you yourself are not a scammer. I personally do not think this is the case, but we need some additionally info by which to judge your trustworthiness(or anyone's) to communally stop the scamming. I know some people will be afraid to submit info to you as it currently stands.  Undecided
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:17:26 AM

Pleased to hear about your initiative. I would like to eventually submit info as I had lost quite a bit.

However, we as a community need it to be vouched that this is not a follow up scam, and that you yourself are not a scammer. I personally do not think this is the case, but we need some additionally info by which to judge your trustworthiness(or anyone's) to communally stop the scamming. I know some people will be afraid to submit info to you as it currently stands.  Undecided

Hello and thank you for your concerns.

You are absolutely right that there is no reason to trust me as I said I'm just a newbie here. I'm sure that the people who has contacted me so far has some trust in me because they read the post I made with the information regarding Labcoin here or on IRC, or they know that I'm part of LCSH group who is a group of mostly respected members of the community.

I just made an update on the self moderated Labcoin thread were I explain that I don't need your personal information this is information only shared between the lawyer and the share holder who is joining the compliant.

Furthermore to build trust in this case and me to take it forward the LCSH are backing me up and have been planning this as a possible action since the troubles began with Labcoin. I will submit my personal name and address to the lawyer as this is needed for him to accept the case. The lawyer is also a member of the btctalk community so he could verifie that he has my information but I'm not sure he could give that out according to the client-lawyer non-disclosure terms.

I could give my information to the LCSH group I trust them not to miss use it.

And if someone doesn't want to have anything to do with me I'm sure that I can post the lawyers email address here ( when we hire him ) in this thread and the information could be sent straight there.   

virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:18:54 AM

Here is a update

Nice work every one we now have 1 million labcoin shares backing up a compliant against Labcoin and its owner Fabrizio Tatti.     

To be on the safe side with my estimation of total amount of lost money I'm using the IPO price as the buy in price for all the shares so that means 1000 BTC lost and with BTC price at 200$ ( to be on the safe side ) we have reached our minimal goal to make a convincing case with the Polizia Postale that is 200,000$ of lost money.

That said I'm sure that some of you have bought in above IPO price and the total amount will be higher. The price you paid for your shares and your total loss of money just like any personal information will be information that you only shall shear with the lawyer we hire, in that way any information is covered under client-lawyer non-disclosure terms.

Any one who wants to join us can PM me here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=144825

If you don't want to disclose the amount of shares you have to me that is ok ( as we are over target ), as long as you are willing to submit it to the lawyer when the time comes. As long as the compliant is not yet finalized for submission to the authorities there is time to join.

I have no specific time table to give you at the moment since we are in the beginning of the process. 2 weeks is TM of labcoin so I wont use that, but I'll keep you updated. At the moment we are still gathering support and information, PM me if you got something to ask or have any useful information.

dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2013, 05:24:23 PM

I'm not sure about how any payments to the lawyer are handled, but I just wanted to confirm that virtualspade does an awesome job behind the curtain and this thread is legit.

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 08:21:05 PM

I'm not sure about how any payments to the lawyer are handled, but I just wanted to confirm that virtualspade does an awesome job behind the curtain and this thread is legit.

I agree. ^
gecko_x2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:10:27 AM

I agree. ^

Yes i can also confirm.
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 12:32:56 PM

Thanks dexX7, auto2nr1 and gecko_x2 for confirming I'm not a scammer

Update on the situation

Fabrizio is the first person that the police will investigate since it is his company that is behind Labcoin according to the IPO contract.

I'm sure he will cooperate with the police in the case he also has been scammed and has nothing to do with all of this as he has claimed, but that still remains to be verified by the police.

I have contacted TheSwede75 and I'm communicating with him and he is willing to help in any way he can, I'm hoping he has something of value to contribute since he was working with "sam" on the IPO details and was in close contact with him.

Now that we have the support of so many share holders we are starting the next phase of the process, that is gathering and organizing all the information for the complaint.

I will be taking the weekend of from all this since I have logged so many hours on the case this week, but you can expect me back on the case in full action next week again.

Thank you for your support

virtuals 

bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 08:30:05 PM

I like to see the community take care of it's own.  Smiley Nice job everyone! It may be unregulated, but that doesn't mean a mob won't come after you.  Cheesy

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
kleinessteak

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 04:34:38 PM

Well, i only got ~ 1.5k shares, but can i also join the lawsuit against labcoin?
E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 09:55:16 PM

Well, i only got ~ 1.5k shares, but can i also join the lawsuit against labcoin?

PM the OP with your amount of shares
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 01:33:58 AM

subbed

CHAO

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:44:43 AM

Dear virtualspade,

Thank you very much,You do a good job!!
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:50:21 AM

Did you contact Meni Rosenfeld about this? He is (was?) supposedly trying to get some money back from Alberto regarding his bitdaytrade scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93445.0

He may or may not have recent contact information
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: