Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
jimmy3dita

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:59:50 AM

I'm in with you guys, I've only 720 shares but I live in Italy and I can help you alot with this job.

It's not so hard to hire a private investigator and get all the information you may need, you can also hire him locally and spend way less than having a trip here.

Acquista il mio libro "Investire Bitcoin": clicca qui

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualspade (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:00:34 PM

What is the latest progress? Evidence collection? Or what?

We are still collecting evidence and organizing it for the complaint, every day there is coming in new evidence and more people joining us, we like to make the complaint as complete as possible before we submit it. We are in the final stage of finalizing the contract with the lawyer, and when that is done there will be an announcement made how to proceed by LCSH, our official Labcoin Share Holders Representative Group informations account.

Thank you for your support.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:21:33 PM

What is the latest progress? Evidence collection? Or what?

We are still collecting evidence and organizing it for the complaint, every day there is coming in new evidence and more people joining us, we like to make the complaint as complete as possible before we submit it. We are in the final stage of finalizing the contract with the lawyer, and when that is done there will be an announcement made how to proceed by LCSH, our official Labcoin Share Holders Representative Group informations account.

Not sure I understand why are taking the legal route, instead of filing complaints with the appropriate authorities in Italy and HK. It will take years, cost a lot of money and its highly unlikely he will even show up in court, even if you figure out where he lives and manage to serve him. If you get the police involved, at least there is a chance they will catch him.
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:20:35 AM

Not sure I understand why are taking the legal route, instead of filing complaints with the appropriate authorities in Italy and HK. It will take years, cost a lot of money and its highly unlikely he will even show up in court, even if you figure out where he lives and manage to serve him. If you get the police involved, at least there is a chance they will catch him.

Hmm.. I'm not sure if I understand your question here, from my first post in this thread:

"....then we take that list and make a criminal complaint and submit it to Italian "Polizia Postale" the Italian cyber-crime unit."

And after the police have done their investigation and found out who is responsible for this scam, we can take the case to court and try to get the lost money back. This will be the next step after the complaint and the police investigation, and as you say this is a separate process from the complaint and this is going to take time and cost money, but right now we are concentrating on getting all the information we have to the police so they can start their investigation.

Hope this helps.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
bernard75
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 05:48:11 PM

There are no class action suits in HK.
Although they tailor excellent suits. Wink
kingfzero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:23:17 AM

hey,guys,you seems didn't Update message about two days,so what now?
Did you finished collected evidence now?
When did you lawsuit labcoin?
What is you plan?
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:38:41 AM

What is you plan?

Watch out to who you give information to here.
this person above (kingfzero) seems to have joined not even 10 days ago and most probably wouldn't have anything to do with buying Labcoin shares.

Please verify anyone, before giving out information.

EDIT. just after I posted this message kingfzero logged off, go figure.
kingfzero

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:17:09 AM

What is you plan?

Watch out to who you give information to here.
this person above (kingfzero) seems to have joined not even 10 days ago and most probably wouldn't have anything to do with buying Labcoin shares.

Please verify anyone, before giving out information.

EDIT. just after I posted this message kingfzero logged off, go figure.

laugh

so I receive this from customerservice<customerservice@cryptostocks.com> 2013/11/2

Labcoin (LBC) has paid a dividend of 0.00000171 BTC per share. You own 45315.0 shares and have received a total dividend payment of 0.07748865 BTC

Your Cryptostocks Team
kingfzero

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:11:48 PM

I'm in with you guys, I've only 720 shares but I live in Italy and I can help you alot with this job.

It's not so hard to hire a private investigator and get all the information you may need, you can also hire him locally and spend way less than having a trip here.

report to the police, this is an international network of fraud case.
The police force resource is more than our own convenience .
If you live in Italy and you can do a lot of things.
Thank you.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 05:28:40 PM

report to the police, this is an international network of fraud case.

Thank goodness!

The BITCOIN POLICE are on the case!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:42:22 PM

hey iCEBREAKER,

whats with all the links in your signature, none of them work.
I was interested in prices.

Sorry off topic
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 06:07:52 PM

hey iCEBREAKER,

whats with all the links in your signature, none of them work.
I was interested in prices.

Sorry off topic

BitMit is being resold and relaunched.

I keep the sig to show everyone the potential an eBay-killer like BitMit has.

Don't worry about going off-topic.  LabScam is being delisted so we need a new topic anyway!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:27:45 AM

any update?
LCSH

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:05:44 PM

Friends, Labcoiners, Shareholders, lend me your ears!

LCSH has had great success in it's investigatory endeavors into the individuals responsible for the Labcoin operation. We would love to give complete detail into what has been uncovered but we walk a thin line of informing you, the victim, and tipping off the perpetrators. So, please, forgive any vagueness, it is not intended to keep you, the innocent in the dark, but the accused.

We would like announce that both Fabrizio and Alessia have agreed to provide information to our group and as a result we find it would be appropriate for all shareholders to cease communication with them, especially in the way of threats, lewd gestures, and other harassment.

Our work is entering the next phase, which involves funding. We have ample evidence now to move against the accused and are in touch with a lawyer who is eager to assist in compiling our data into a case and bringing forth justice. We know that many of you have lost a lot of financial resources, and we regret having to ask for one Satoshi more, but alas, this is what is needed for justice to be realized. The collected resources will be provided to the lawyer to build and file a formal legal complaint against the accused. This is the first step towards a legal hearing.

When we reach a balance of 3.5 BTC (of about 7 BTC total for complaint) in the legal fund address our lawyer can begin legal maneuvers that will set in motion the justice system against the accused.

virtualspade is handling the donations, se post below.

virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:07:04 PM

Update and request for your support,

Hello everyone, I have officially hired the lawyer and he is ready to start working on the complaint, but in our agreement it is stated that he will start working on the case once he receives half of the agreed amount for the whole complaint, and the rest upon completion of the criminal complaint and before its submission to Italian authorities.

I will receive a invoice nominated in euros, but we have agreed that I can pay it with Bitcoins, since I have lost most of my Bitcoins to this scam and don't have the money to pay for all this right now, I'm asking for your help. The total amount of Bitcoins needed is difficult to calculate exactly because of the volatility of the price for Bitcoin, but with todays price it's about 7 BTC. This amount is for the lawyers work on the complaint and some other fees that is related to the complaint. I am sure there will be more fees to pay before this whole thing is over, but for now this is what is needed to proceed with the complaint.

Any Bitcoins sent to the address I have made for this purpose, will only be used to pay for fees involving the legal actions against Labcoin, I don't consider them as my personal funds, but as the funds of the Labcoin shareholders who wish to take legal action against Labcoin. Once this whole ting is over I'm ready to have a vote on what to do with the remaining funds, if there are any left.

So immediately when there is enough funds (about 3.5 BTC) for half of the complaint invoice, I will send them to the lawyer and he will start to work on the case.

Here is the address for the Labcoin legal action donations:

1PHDaiUMq5u3WTAwmYv7ioNnKfEGYXBtmT

merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:38:17 PM

will you be informing how much you have collected and/or when you have enough funds to proceed.
how will will we know who and how much each person interested in the lawsuit has paid?

Thanks
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:08:04 PM

will you be informing how much you have collected and/or when you have enough funds to proceed.
how will will we know who and how much each person interested in the lawsuit has paid?

Thanks

Thats a good question, you can view the current balance of the donations address here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1PHDaiUMq5u3WTAwmYv7ioNnKfEGYXBtmT

If everyone that has joined the action against Labcoin (about 100 people) sends 0.07 BTC that makes 7 BTC.

But there are those who has more BTC than others and some that has none, so everyone is welcome to sent what ever they want, and I'm sure we will get the needed funds collected.

merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:27:36 PM

like us to post BTC amount here for record keeping when someone sends it?
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 03:29:44 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 01:12:05 PM by dexX7

I strongly support this, even as a non-shareholder. Smiley

Let's see, how far we can go with the probably first crowd funded Bitcoin lawsuit.

merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:46:39 PM

0.2 BTC sent
lets get the ball rolling.

thanks for organizing this and good luck

BTW visualspade, add BTC address to your profile you deserve a tip for your time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: