Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: labcoin lawsuit  (Read 87587 times)
elmagsound

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:28:56 PM

I have 2740 shares
let me know if I need to do anything

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualspade (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:38:28 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, Wednesday I'm getting the final instructions and details how you all should contact the lawyer and what information he will need, in the meantime you can get ready to send him the following information:

- personal data + scan/photo of ID document;
- time of Labcoin share buy, number of shares bought, amount of BTC payed, current amount of Labcoin shares held.

You should all have got a email ( to the email address you used to register at BTC-TC ) from Burneside with your API key's and instructions how to use it to download your trading history from btct.co.

Thank you Duffer1 for contacting Burneside and getting him to send that email to everyone.

From the https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key] ( replace [API key] with your API key from the email ) link you can download your information about how many shares you traded and then calculate from that how much you invested/lost in Laboin on that Virtual Stock Exchange.

On Cryptostocks you will find your Labcoin trading history under Account > Legend page.

So if you can sum up/calculate how much BTC you used to buy Labcoin stock, how much you got back when selling it, and how many shares you are still holding, and have that information ready when the lawyer gives me the final update how to proceed, that would be great.

And about the final amount of BTC needed to pay for the rest of the invoice, with todays price of Bitcoin it would be about 3.6 BTC, and there is currently 0.22 BTC in the Labcoin complaint address, so about 3.4 BTC is still needed. But we all know how volatile the BTC price is so just keep you donations ready, and lets look at the final amount closer, when it's time to pay the rest of the invoice when we are submitting the complaint to the authorities.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:15:10 AM

Dear Virtualspade,

Thanks you very much.You do a good job.I have lost the major bitcoin in this  Labcoin fraud.
If I can take some bitcoin back.I will send you at least 5% with my thankfulness.

Best Regards
Chao

I also lost all my BTC that I had to Labcoin, never going all in anything again, and I'm not investing in any more securities, before there is some sort of community founded system, that verifies the company's to be legit that is issuing the shares. And even with such a system there is some risk, just look at Active Miner and how much of the peoples BTC they are holding, and not giving anyone the chance to sell their shares. I guess there will soon be a Active Miner Lawsuit thread started, I'm just happy I sold my shares before Bitfunder closed down, so I don't need to get involved in that mess also.

CHAO, thank you for your offer to send me 5% if we get some BTC back, I hope the guilty people in this fraud will realize that they will get much less prison time if they come clean now, and pay back the stolen money before the authorities find them guilty. Sam PM me if you are interested in a plea bargain before it is to late.

But one thing is sure they have ruined their lives by committing this fraud, and for that they will pay for the rest of their lives. We know who you are and we are not going to stop before you have paid for your crime.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
kingfzero

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:30:35 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 03:55:41 AM by kingfzero

Dear Virtualspade,

Thank you very much.
I think you didn't leave the layer's E-mail address.
So how can we send Information to him ?

Best Regards
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

Dear Virtualspade,

Thanks you very much.You do a good job.I have lost the major bitcoin in this  Labcoin fraud.
If I can take some bitcoin back.I will send you at least 5% with my thankfulness.

Best Regards
Chao

I also lost all my BTC that I had to Labcoin, never going all in anything again, and I'm not investing in any more securities, before there is some sort of community founded system, that verifies the company's to be legit that is issuing the shares. And even with such a system there is some risk, just look at Active Miner and how much of the peoples BTC they are holding, and not giving anyone the chance to sell their shares. I guess there will soon be a Active Miner Lawsuit thread started, I'm just happy I sold my shares before Bitfunder closed down, so I don't need to get involved in that mess also.

CHAO, thank you for your offer to send me 5% if we get some BTC back, I hope the guilty people in this fraud will realize that they will get much less prison time if they come clean now, and pay back the stolen money before the authorities find them guilty. Sam PM me if you are interested in a plea bargain before it is to late.

But one thing is sure they have ruined their lives by committing this fraud, and for that they will pay for the rest of their lives. We know who you are and we are not going to stop before you have paid for your crime.

I like this idea. I will also send 5% of anything I get back to you virtualspade! I also lost almost all the BTC I had in this scam.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:36:24 PM

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, Wednesday I'm getting the final instructions and details how you all should contact the lawyer and what information he will need, in the meantime you can get ready to send him the following information:

- personal data + scan/photo of ID document;
- time of Labcoin share buy, number of shares bought, amount of BTC payed, current amount of Labcoin shares held.

You should all have got a email ( to the email address you used to register at BTC-TC ) from Burneside with your API key's and instructions how to use it to download your trading history from btct.co.

Thank you Duffer1 for contacting Burneside and getting him to send that email to everyone.

From the https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key] ( replace [API key] with your API key from the email ) link you can download your information about how many shares you traded and then calculate from that how much you invested/lost in Laboin on that Virtual Stock Exchange.

On Cryptostocks you will find your Labcoin trading history under Account > Legend page.

So if you can sum up/calculate how much BTC you used to buy Labcoin stock, how much you got back when selling it, and how many shares you are still holding, and have that information ready when the lawyer gives me the final update how to proceed, that would be great.

And about the final amount of BTC needed to pay for the rest of the invoice, with todays price of Bitcoin it would be about 3.6 BTC, and there is currently 0.22 BTC in the Labcoin complaint address, so about 3.4 BTC is still needed. But we all know how volatile the BTC price is so just keep you donations ready, and lets look at the final amount closer, when it's time to pay the rest of the invoice when we are submitting the complaint to the authorities.

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for your work and involvement in this.
I m sending a modest contribution, all that I have left (bit less then 0.1 BTC). I m sorry I have no more to send, but if needed I will buy some.
bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:02:45 PM

Dear Virtualspade,

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

V.Spade said:

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
kingfzero

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:09:29 PM

Dear Virtualspade,

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

V.Spade said:

Thank you very much to notice me about this information.My Engilsh is not so well,and now I understand.
Duffer1

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:01:01 PM

Oh that wasn't me.  I was just following the btc-tc thread when he happened to post about it.

How to use your API key:

Thanks for making the CSV API available post-mortem, Burnside!  

For those that are looking to use it - it's really easy, just insert the API key that Burnside emailed us last night and a CSV file will download itself to your browser:

Your personal portfolio   https://btct.co/csv/portfolio?key=[API key]
Your complete trade history   https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=[API key]
Your complete dividend history   https://btct.co/csv/dividends?key=[API key]
Your complete deposit history   https://btct.co/csv/deposits?key=[API key]
Your complete withdrawal history   https://btct.co/csv/withdrawals?key=[API key]

for getting records/history of Labcoin from BTC.TC, click link above and then paste your API that you received in email after the equals "="

eg. for trade history should look like below:
https://btct.co/csv/trades?key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:35:25 PM

not-so-proud holder of 1687 shares, so I'll be watching this thread and joining the lawsuit.  I will also contribute should we get anything back.  thanks for heading this up
virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Hello everyone,

60 PM's sent now, I hit my 60 PM/h limit and will be sending 60 more in one hour, and then the rest in 2h. If you have joined the complaint and don't receive a PM from me within 6h please contact me via PM.

I forgot to mention in the 60 first messages that the trading history from cryptostocks also needs to be included, and the calculation of the total amount of lost BTC should include the trades/dividends from that site also, you can make a cryptostocks.txt file from the information on the Legend page an attach that in the email to the lawyer.

And thank you everyone for your support and your offer to donate 5% of anything we get back to me, I also like to mention that some of the the LCSH members have put much work in to this case also, so some credit should go to them also.

virtualspade (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:02:25 AM

Ok, PM sent to everyone on my list. If you joined the complaint and didn't receive a message from me, please PM me.

Omega2513

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:00:11 AM

What if we never traded on Cryptostock? I just used Havelock myself
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:10:04 AM

thanks for virtualspade's job.
one more:
have anyone met the layer in Italian? just curiousness.
I remembered somebody like to meet him in person, how is going about that? or am I missing something?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:07:20 AM

More than happy to hand over 5% mate, your doing a great job!!

Much appreciated
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:32:38 AM

Thanks for your doing. virtualspade, you are a great guy.  Smiley
prophecynine

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:02:35 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 04:37:30 AM by prophecynine

I also have a few shares through havelock. guess I should have done some more research...  Embarrassed

1000 shares @
0.00005622  btc per
Omega2513

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:20:38 AM

I also have a few shares through havelock. guess I should have done some more research...  Embarrassed
I just sent the Havelock CSV with all the info.
Revoleixel

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:57:16 AM

More than happy to send 5% your way for the work you have done.

Also just sent an email to the lawyer and now ill just wait and see what happens.
junsha

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:35:35 PM

Thanks virtualspade very much!
I also agree with the 5% thing.

And may I suggest, if we can take back any BTC, we also give a certain percentage to the lawyer. for example 10%- even 20%.

Since if we can not take back the BTC, we will lose it forever anyway.
Why not give the lawyer enough incentive, let him work hard to fight for it?

And I believe that we don't have enough to pay for the lawyer now,
so with the BTC price high now, giving him a pie ahead maybe a good way.

What percentage is appropriate should be discussed here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: