Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3429 times)
Phebz (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
Here for 5-10 days sometimes it is extremely difficult to say, but you talk about 5 years. I think there will be a coup and the alts will go to the top in all indicators and will accept them at the state level and they will be like an alternative to paper money, here's my optimistic forecast.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

It is difficult to say something about price, but I am sure that it will be much higher than it is now.
As for technology development, I think that in such period of time there will be only a few main cryptocyrrencies, which will be used everywhere.
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

In my opinion, crypto will continue to gain widespread adoption.  There is no turning back now.  Countries and large companies will have their own crypto currencies.  Fiat will still exist too, in countries that have not centralized on crypto.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

my "hope" is that in 5-10 years we stop seeing the current situation which is 90% of the market consists of shitcoins and 100% of the altcoins are pump and dump which will die eventually. what i hope is that we end up seeing 90% of the market become good projects that are "actually" doing something not just pretending to solve something that doesn't even exist!

and i think eventually something like that will happen. soon all the top 10 altcoins will be flushed out and be replaced by newer pump and dump coins and then they will be replaced until eventually they will be replaced by real good projects.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:53 AM

I hope to see improvements in ICO projects. The risk involved should be lessen, the investors are getting out one by one because the were deceived and got their money stolen. The market is dividing and the shares of the investors are going to shitcoins instead to the one that have a good project. Hopefully the people who are stealing would be caught and be punish accordingly, that way the thieves would be minimized.
akai93

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

rising and falling of the value or prices of altcoins is normal in cryptocurrency. but what counts is cryptocurrency will be the main factor in the industry for the coming years.
gwensarah1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

We should be expecting more new projects, new innovations and new regulations, in the crypto world, as for bitcoin we might not see so much increase in price, just more fluctuations, uptrends and downtrends

As for me I would be investing in new and solid projects with innovative ideas building or partnering with an existing product, I would get all at a low price from the ICO stage and hold for a long time and watch as they accomplish all agendas on their roadmap and bring in more updates

One project I’m happy to have invested in is CyberMiles, which aims to empower the decentralization of online marketplaces, recently concluded a successful initial coin offering, raising nearly $30 million (USD) from contributors in more than 110 countries.

They have been in partnership with leading peer-to-peer marketplace, 5miles.

5miles integrated CMT into the latest version of its app on both the Android and iOS, and introduces a number of features into the 5miles Wallet, among them:

Your first e-commerce bitcoin, CMT, in your 5miles Wallet. You can check your CMT balance and use it to pay for products, services, group membership, and sales tools.

List your first item on the marketplace to earn your first CMT.

Check the latest updates on the CyberMiles Foundation and join the growing CyberMiles community.

5miles also plans to release additional CMT enhancements including the option for users to get CMT via an invitation code. Simply invite family, friends and neighbors to join 5miles and you can earn extra CMT to use on the 5miles marketplace.

For more information about 5miles, or to download the app, go to https://www.5miles.com/
 To learn more about the CyberMiles blockchain network, visit https://www.cybermiles.io/

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

It cannot be determined but if it's about bitcoin due to the limited supply and upcoming halving, the price will go up. We can't give an accurate outcome on what will happen for the next 5-10 years. Many things can happen and changed during that period. But crypto's are here to stay, there might some changes but the leading coins will stay mostly bitcoin. I guess ICOs by that time will become weak.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

this is interesting from cryptocurrency is always changing the price. in the next five years, I think this will make a challenge for us all, it could be cryptocurrency increase in the next five years and vice versa. but I remain confident that in the next five years cryptocurrency will remain and we will use it well.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

Oh, now crypto is like a baby, and the nearest future its going to rise and rise like the new instrument for payments and funding. After 5 years its going to be crazy like BTC now
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

it is normal in cryptocurrency. dropping and surging of prices or value is not is the main point. it is the emerging popularity of crypto in the next 5-10 years. and in the coming 5-10 years cryptocurrency will be the primary means of payment, remittances and other mode of payments.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

5-10 years the possibility of stable crypto prices, even I am optimistic the price will continue to rise. But I admit, certainly not all crypto whose price is soaring. This is influenced by the usage level.
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:08:10 AM

It is difficult to guess. I think that in the next 2-3 years there will be a strong growth of the crypto market. But 5-10 years is too long a period to correctly make a prediction.

buy bitcoin
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

The development of block chain technology will have more applications in the future!

Some truly valuable digital cryptographic currencies will continue to grow in the future, and those that do not have the real application but the blockchain will be eliminated!
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

of course, its price will go down and up, cryptocurrency has high volatility that's why it will never become stable at any state. maybe next 5 to 10 years, it will increase its value little by little.

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

I think and hoping that people will acknowledge the worth of crypto. And the prices of this coins will give us profit as we hold for long term.

VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

I think, like 5 years ago, a lot of coins are gonna fall off but some will stay (the top 5 for example maybe).

I'd love to see ETH take over bitcoin as the king crypto though.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:26:36 AM

That's hilarious you all guys care about the prices here. It's a brilliant example of your hypocrite nature when you're screaming about the "new technologies" but the only one thing you need in crypto is income
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

To learn the future, you just need to study the past to find out what will happen to the development of cryptworld you can look at 5 years ago, there were ups and downs, but the market developed very quickly, and in the next 5-10 years I think the development will not decrease but will speed up, blockchain technologies develop with cosmic speed and are in demand in many areas, it remains to join the process as soon as possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: