Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3430 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

If what's happening is the pure impact of regulations it is hard to progress. Because, as a digital asset it grew, but in a very small time period the growth getting declined to such a fall of more than 200% from the ath makes it unreliable asset which gradually causes reduction in usage.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

If there will be less regulations in the future that would possible trigger most of the people to invest to our market driving our marketup to a trillion or possible hundred trillion dollars worth of market,that is why we are still lucky to adopt the cryptocurrencies as early as today because we are going to be wealthy in the future.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

It will be much better if those countries whom restrcited the market will lift the ban so that few years from now our market will be much bigger probably more than enough for bitcoin to range to $50k each or more and that time early adopters will be much more rich than these traditional business man today which is quite possible if you asked me.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

It should be better but who knows what will happen few years from now ? with these regulations surely our progress will get slowed or worst it would be the reason why the market will collapse or going to dump hard getting rekt most of the investors and trader in the market,that is why we need to look for a fundatamentals because it could save our ass from getting late in action.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

Why would we know that ? we are far ahead from that years, and the time machine isnt yet created,there is now way to find out what will happen that time,cryptocurrencies might be existing and it could replace the fiat but in the other hand it might be banned permanently from most of the countries either way we should be alert to what is coming so that we wont lose anything if that happens.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:11 PM

For me bitcoin will still be the king of crypto as demand will still be higher in the next 5-10 years. And imagine bitcoin getting scarce as we are getting closing to almost 99% of all being mine as well, I wouldn't be surprise if the price is already in the 6 digits.

As for the whole crypto, all we know that when bitcoin goes up, most coins increases as well. So again, I'm not going to be surprise if other coins in the top 10 will going to reach all-time-high as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

Dont know if you are just kidding or what ? because no one can tell exactly what will happen few years from now becaus if these regulations wont stop there will be less people or investors that will join to our market,driving the market down until we are finished or collapsed.So it is really depends on the market situation and those financial institutions if they would allow cryptocurrencies to dominate in the fututre.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

We shouldnt be asking this question because no one can aswer this accurately not unless you're from the future,the main thing we should be concern of is how will our market survive in the upcoming years when most of the countries has regulations or worst had banned cryptocurrencies? how would be able the market to survive!

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Nobobdy can predict the future,we arent a fortune teller or some kinda advance civilization from the future who came back here to buy more bitcoins  Roll Eyes but the one thing im sure of there will always be two things in the future,one cryptocurrencies replaced the cash and most of the people arent using fiat anymore,two the cryptocurrencies wont exist because the market has failed a long time ago.

panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Im sure it will be much different than today,it can be better when those countries wil allow the cryptocurrencies completely, or worst when most of the countries todat decided to ban the cryptocurrencues for good.But the thing is some of the coutnries today are planning to adopt cryptocurrencies that is why there will be a good possibility that most of the coutnries will follow but lets hope for the best.

Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:12 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 12:13:42 AM by Xmm

I think who now in it is exactly will be rich
Cryptocurrencies penetrate into our lives imperceptibly, and I think it will take a little time. as we ourselves do not note that they are widely used in circulation among us and our relatives, friends, neighbors. Therefore, invest now, at least a small amount, participate in the development of the currency and I think you will provide yourself with a comfortable old age!

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:25:29 AM

Now everything is changing very quickly. There are new technologies that we could not even imagine earlier. I think that in 5-10 years the world can change very much. Cryptocurrency will be everywhere.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

Cryptocurrrency market just growing and will be continue bigger in the long term, in 5 years the price of Bitcoin can be more than $ 200k, because will be more people interesting with blockchain technology and use it in many different kind of industry that make the demand of cryptocurrency also increase.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

It is very difficult to say how cryptocurrency will be in the next 5-10 years but definitely there is a limited supply and the currency simply cannot be counterfeited. It is more than perfect for the new technological world.Diversification is the key to success and risk management is the door. Investors often make mistake by dedicating their full capital on one specific product as this opens them up to more risk. Higher volatility in Bitcoin and altcoin does not mean that it cannot be part of the investment portfolio.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

I believe the market will be more heavily regulated. We have proposals for unified regulation of crypto due by July set by the G20. I hope to see more real worldwide use like people using crypto to buy food at popular chains and more online retailers listing crypto as an payment option.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

I think that in 5 years all the countries will issue regulative policies as to cryptocurrency and rates will be more or less stable. So crypto will be about technology but not speculation.

cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

I have an optimistic vision of the future. It seems to me that the crypto currency market will grow many times, new projects will appear that will occupy leading positions in the cryptoindustry. I think that large IT corporations will work closely with crypto projects to rebuild their business processes using blockchain technologies.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

I see the bright future for crypto with the ever expanding Bank ban of debit/credit card usage to buy crypto, it will further reduce the number of small time speculators, gamblers, & day traders that do not have real liquid funds to invest but are solely in the crypto markets to gamble, speculate, and day trade in hopes of making a quick $. These developments will force crypto investors to truly research & understand their picks and not just blindly back any crypto with a white paper & website. This will allow shitcoins to die while $ flows into the handful of true promising cryptos.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

It’s so easy to be wrong and so hard to be right. But I think,  Bitcoin Price Will Surpass $50,000 per Bitcoin

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:06:38 PM

it will be very difficult to predict, especially with market conditions like this, even easier to predict if cryptocurrency will disappear, because the price is continuously down like this, very sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: