Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3429 times)
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Even though, we can't tell the price of a specific cryptocurrency, I think whole market capitalization will be much more than now, especially when nice projects are established well and become successful. Some really fine projects are still in the idea stage for now.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

crypto is getting popular every year! many people now are starting to take what can cryptocurrency can give to them, so Im thinking 5-10 years from now, their will be huge action in crypto, many people will try to invest on it, and I dont think crypto will go down as per what others think!
but I cant say that the market value will boom but lets just have faith in it!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
drewage

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

The cryptoindustry will penetrate deeply into all spheres of business, as it helps to simplify the majority of business processes. In addition, the banking system will undergo restructuring, especially in terms of international transfers. Most likely there will be a bank cryptocurrency replacing SWIFT

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

if things are getting better and no longer block ICO or crypto ads, the future of crypto will be great. and the industry best suited for crypto is like today's ico project. the technology industry is promoting their new technology through ICO, and pasrtisipan get paid tokens.
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

It is very difficult to say about the CryptoCurrency if what will be the price of bitcoin and altcoins for the next five to ten years.
But I think it will more powerful and expensive value that's because CryptoCurrency will be most popular now and increasing people that who wants to know it.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

I think it is going to get a better shape in the world. For now, the fud is too much which is causing the instability of the crypto industry but in 5-10 years time, people will understand the reason for using crypto, not just for trading on exchange but for buying things online and local shops as well which will make our living easy for us.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:44:41 PM

The cryptoindustry will penetrate deeply into all spheres of business, as it helps to simplify the majority of business processes. In addition, the banking system will undergo restructuring, especially in terms of international transfers. Most likely there will be a bank cryptocurrency replacing SWIFT
The fact that block chain technologies penetrate all spheres of business is unquestionable. But what will happen with crypto currencies - this is difficult to answer with great certainty. Most likely the number of coins will be reduced, only the most important coins will remain.
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

I think after 5years the crypto market is already in use by most of the countries. I feel that many establishments are now accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency by that time is already legal and well-developed.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:59:25 PM

Such a long time I think it's very wrong to talk about such terms, because no one thinks for such a long time, everything can change literally in an instant if any famous uncle just goes out and says that bitcoin is just a bosh the course will fall right away.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

Wow, the question is enough interesting! As for my expectations, cryptomarket will be legal and more stable. This things have a strong link with each other!
lhuibin

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Since this has started to be implemented in many countries, I think that the ICO will become the most common and familiar field of activity in the future

▮█     KRYLL     ▮█     AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE     ▮█
▁▁   ▮ █     Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement     █ ▮   ▁▁
╚═══════●  ﹙ Telegram ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Twitter ﹚  ●●  ﹙ Facebook ﹚  ═══════╝
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

I think that if we talk about future crypt, it's hard to talk about all the coins. I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be on the pump,  I am sure that they will remain on the market for another 20 years.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

If we take into account today's trends to reduce the market capitalization, then the situation is not the best. I think that in 5 years Bitcoin will no longer be a leader.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

That will be a little difficult to predict. 5-10 years is along time from now. Notwithstanding, we all know that cryptocurrency has a great future ahead. It is now gaining more recognitions, to the extend that some government are becoming concerned about what the outcome could be, because they all know that though cryptocurrency represents a minute and very small part of world financial asset, yet it has a whole lots of impacts. The major thing i know will happen is that, it will gain more popularity and that by then, the price would have increased greatly well.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:55 PM

Lately, a lot of changes have taken place in the market. More and more social networks and other Internet resources banned advertising cryptocurrency. I think that this has a very strong effect on the future of the crypt.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

i think it s may be a feweeral pumps and biggest of deep end in the nearest years))
just a waiting Wink

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

Interesting question. As an investor, i really hope that all coins i own will cost ten times more then now. So i would make a good profit. But i think in these time, there will be a lot of altcoins disappeared. They will be more regulations, which could be good an bad for the crypto industry. And of course, they will be less profit because they are already a lot of companies who are playing here and want to take as much as possible from profit. And the difficult of bitcoin will be so high that you will need a super computer to mine some Grin
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

It should be better but who knows what will happen few years from now ? With these regulations surely our progress will get slowed or worst it would be the reason why the market will collapse or going to dump hard or we will see bull run. I wanna be a positive guy, so i believe in great future of cryptocurrencies. Let's just wait and see what will happens.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

In the next five or ten years all the storms and uncertainty about cryptocurrency will be over and we will know our stand. Cryptocurrency will be use in most financial transactions across the globe.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

it will become much easier to understand. now is the phase of widening. when it become too wide, it will start to become harder. maybe it is already starting, maybe not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: