Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3429 times)
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

I could predict the large development of crypto but I will not do this because there are not so many bases to be confident in such predictions at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solovalley

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

cryptocurrency for the next 5-10 years, I think it's too far. it's better if we focus on the current crypto situation, don't worry too much about what will happen in another 5-10 years.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

I could predict that the increasing of crypto will be very large and it will become connected with each economic of all countries all over the world.

Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

In occasion of forecasts of the market it is now difficult to say something concrete at the professional level! I hope that the crypto currency has a promising future.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:20 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
A few months ago I had some notion about the future of crypto but this summer made me doubt. I hope it's just a seasonal thing and the dump will end soon. I am not sure about the future of crypto in 5-10 years. Maybe will be the same as now.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

The crypto industry has only begun to develop and it will be very much in demand, as it can give a lot, and the most important is that it is decentralized and anonymous.
Yes, good point. If the world recognizes the advantages of decentralization. The world economy worked a lot towards centralization and submission. It's too revolutionary a concept to accept for most countries.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

it is difficult to say what will happen in 5-10 years with cryptocurrency. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will become more popular, more investors will come and the price of prospective coins will grow.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:23 PM

I think for 5-10 years much nothing will change. Cryptocurrency will enter into a permanent human life. Many States looking at this will create their own tokens. Fixed some sort of material goods. Which produces or produces.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

I think that in 5 -10 years period  Cryptocurrencies will be widely accepted as payment method. Blockchain technology will be used everywhere and it will be found in every aspect of our lives.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

I believe that in 5-10 years the cryptocurrency market will also develop, partly replacing the standard types of currencies. Also, crypto-currencies, in my opinion, will gain more trust among the ordinary population by this time.
I think the crypto market is just gaining momentum and not all countries will jump on board in a few years. The world is slow-moving towards change. I hope this technology will be attractive and popular in 5-10 years everywhere.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:54:36 PM

I think it is hardly anyone can predict what will happen to the crypto market after so much time. It is very dynamic and is influenced by many factors. But I personally think that some of the coins in the market after 5 years will be much more stronger and will have a much higher value. BTC will also remain the market leader at a much higher price than now. At least so I think it would look like the crypto market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

5 to 10 years from now I think the price is more stable than today because the adoption of cryptocurrency  will increase. There would be more retail stores that accept cryptocurrency and the government will create a regulation for cryptocurrency.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

in my opinion, crypto industry will look like traditional economy looks now. cryptocurrencies will replace fiat soon. national cryptocurrencies will appear. i think it is the right way to progress of world, of all society. but i dont know what cryptocurrency will be a global currency and the main means of payment.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

5 to 10 years from now I think the price is more stable than today because the adoption of cryptocurrency  will increase. There would be more retail stores that accept cryptocurrency and the government will create a regulation for cryptocurrency.
Wow, a great dream and I never believed in your dreams, the crypto industry in the present stage is said to be facing huge risks, too many bad topics and bad news for crypto, even the government does not want to see it continue to grow. I can say that crypto is surrounded by enemies everywhere, it can continue to exist in the next few years or not still be a difficult thing to say, so do not mention the crypto for 10 years, it needs to pass this stage first

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

This is very optimistic prediction. I doubt that will be that good in just 5-10 years. Especially the government regulations will take a lot more time in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

Oh, five years is too much. The price is very variable and varies greatly throughout the year. I think the price could be as high as $ 100,000 for bitcoin.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

After 5 years, I think there will be less volatility and more competitors in the game, the total market capitalization will be trillions and few of the top 100 projects are still there.  
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Yes the duration of 5-10 years will see the cryptocurrency industry well refined and well stabilized around the world.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

for the matter of price can not be predicted but for the advancement of Cryptocurrency technology that will be adopted by several countries.
For example, in my country, I only made the Exchange to enter state taxes and make cryptocurrency a trade commodity.
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

In 5-10 years I fully expect Bitcoin and the major alts price to be significantly higher.  I'm not sure hwo the prices couldn't explode as more people become exposed.  I also think we will see a government coin.  I don't think it will work but I think they will try. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: