Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How is the crypto industry going to look like in 5–10 years?  (Read 3430 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

In terms of price, it is really hard to know the situation of the crypto industry after 5 years. We do not know the situation of the crypto market one month later. But in general terms, as most experts say, I believe that CryptoCurrency will be an important part of the world after 5-10 years.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I believe that the market must have matured very well and that things would be more stable. Stability comes only when regulation comes in. This would make new money and institutional investors be able to invest into cryptocurrency
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

It's really hard to predict you know. Just because of these ups and downs. I think nobody expected this huge dip that the market is experiencing now. But it happend. So anything could happen and in 5-10 years everything could be.
UladzimirS

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

In the CIS countries and will constantly arise more and more new currencies, I think that the pyramids in them will be a lot, as it was with the cryptocurrency Elcoin.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

Hmm that's a big question. In 5 to 10 years time, anything and many things might have happened. By then, price volatility may have reduced and we may have more liquidity then due to more investors and traders in cryptos
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

I believe that everyone in our world will know about cryptocurrency. Perhaps the banking system will be completely transformed and built on blockchain technology

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will become more popular and the market capitalization will greatly increase, everything else will remain the same as now
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

It seems to me that we are not able to predict how the crypto industry will be in the next few hours or days, so wondering how it will be in the next few years (assuming there is still a crypto industry) seems completely out of place.
Time will tell.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:25:28 PM

Such a question is simply ridiculous: maybe in ten years the crypts will have conquered the world, or maybe they will be remembered as a nice experiment or a moment of madness.
Nobody knows. Better to focus on how to make money now.

Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?

I think the crypto industry will be more unstable because if we're going to base the future in what we can see right not, i expect an unstable crypto world for the next few years besides in the crypto world we don't expect stability here because that's what the crypto industry itself.

ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

In my opinion, today's crypto market is still young and fragile. Therefore, without shocks can not do. The development of blockchain technology is beyond doubt.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:44 AM

I think that in the next five to ten years, the cryptocurrency market wouldn't be as it is now. For one, I think that it would have found a way to bypass challenges like the ones it is currenctly experiencing, and it definitely would also have a wider, bigger and better audience. A lot of the coins we have now would probably have dies, but we will really have a good number of them doing us some good.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
abake

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:47:03 AM

To be candid it is not easy to predict exactly how the cryptocurrency industry will look like in five to ten years time. The sure thing is, most projects without good foundation and team with vision will fail, a few will keep on track. There will be adoption to an extent by then and probably some regulations to spice it up. I also think by then maybe ICOs will be replaced by something more tenable, that's if regulations will come. In all the crypto industry will be better off, innovation is certain.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

I am pretty sure that we will be more advanced, have better technology for the future.
Crypto industry is still really new. We haven't developed all the things we wanted yet. All the new projects that are coming out are supposed to make crypto better than ever and also making crypto products more and more available .
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I think the price still will change. But as it seems to me the jumps of the course will be less. Yes, and in general, in 10 years, many crypto-currencies will cease to exist. At present, 80% of crypto-currencies are clones.In General, it is very difficult to predict what will happen in 10 years.In our very fast world we don't know what will happen in 1 month.Cryptocurrency definitely will not disappear. Cool In this I am sure. Grin
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

As we had observed cryptocurrency sometimes fall and sometimes increase its price. How will crypto industy price for the next 5 to 10 years from now?
We cant predict something because all things here in the world is so unpredictable but I am hoping that crypto industry will have a good situation. Hopefully its price will not go down anymore.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

The cipher industry will thrive in the next 5-10 years. The current era is the 4.0 technology era. Everything is connected to the network and everything will have a fast and convenient computing system. I will continue to invest in electronic money.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

I believe that in the next five to ten years, the cryptocurrency industry will not be where it is today. I trust that it wsould have experienced more growth, and would be more accepted by the general public by then. A lot of persons who do not have faith in the system now, would see reasons to do so then.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

The cipher industry will thrive in the next 5-10 years. The current era is the 4.0 technology era. Everything is connected to the network and everything will have a fast and convenient computing system. I will continue to invest in electronic money.
the right choice if you want to invest in electronic money. for now indeed the development of crypto in some countries is hampered by the rules of several countries that still prohibit crypto. but for those who are open with crypto I think they are the beginning of a change from human civilization. the world is developing in digital technology, and cryptocurrency is one of these new civilizations, for those who do not follow developments will surely be left behind. see later where crypto will become very popular in the future.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

In General, it is difficult of course to predict what kind of market will be in 3-4 years,but I believe that those projects and those cryptocurrencies that will be on the market, they will cost good money,and already around the world will actively use it, in General, this is a great ambition of the market,and I will say even more that the market is very young, just emerging, so imagine what prospects we can expect

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: