Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🔶Rubius - Providing Exchange💱, Wallet👝, and Payment Software💸  (Read 3621 times)
frozenking

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

why here is such a little amount of activity? project seems legit and good!
and also, who can tell me how much funds are collected? i understand that soft cap is behind already, but i dont understand how much is collected looking at the bar now, i guess something about 30-35% of hard cap, am i right?

You are correct. We have been stuck between 30-35% of hard cap (roughly, 6300 ETH). The ICO Market as a whole is a bit slow, which accounts for such low activity. But, no worries -- if we do not reach hard cap, we will still move forward with road map as planned.

Kind regards,
Team Rubius

thats great guys, i wish you luck, with todays ethereum fall maybe there will be more people who wants to buy rubius token with more percent off  Cheesy
and thats nice to see that you answering here to users, community is very important nowadays and need to be very close to it, thanks!

It's always nice when the team quickly answers community questions. And it's even more pleasant when such a trend persists after the ICO. I wish the lively market brought a hard cap.

yeap, nowadays a lot of project become less active after ico, i hope thats will not be with rubius project, and yeap, hope that it will be hard cap or close to it, is there 4 days only left till ico ends, right?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

i was share for all project and plan of rubius, because for all investor is recomended
frozenking

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

i see that rubius got new partner, world coin network, i dont know much about this project, maybe will make research on my own now, also wanna ask, is there also been some partnerships before that too? if yes, can you tell with who, im curious and wanna research that too  Cheesy

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

i see that rubius got new partner, world coin network, i dont know much about this project, maybe will make research on my own now, also wanna ask, is there also been some partnerships before that too? if yes, can you tell with who, im curious and wanna research that too  Cheesy

You can look all their existed partners at their site in chapter "Partners"
https://rubius.io/

Among them are: Daviann, MegaPath, dAppAudit and other.
frozenking

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

i see that rubius got new partner, world coin network, i dont know much about this project, maybe will make research on my own now, also wanna ask, is there also been some partnerships before that too? if yes, can you tell with who, im curious and wanna research that too  Cheesy

thanks bro, i will read about them later with a cup of coffee  Cheesy as i see not all partners are crypto related, thats good i suppose. by the way, till ico ending left only 19 hours right? or its 10% bonus ending in 19 hours only?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

hello, i see in bounties thread said for bounty signature reset in monday but bounty will ends in 29th september, so for signature campaign ends in week 8 yesterday or according to the schedule?
thanks.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

thanks bro, i will read about them later with a cup of coffee  Cheesy as i see not all partners are crypto related, thats good i suppose. by the way, till ico ending left only 19 hours right? or its 10% bonus ending in 19 hours only?

Yes, public token sale just ended. Tokens will be distributed to investors in few next days.

https://twitter.com/Rubius_Inc/status/1044655452053786624?s=19

Here is some demo preview how their payment app will look like:

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/7AL0PW3RF5Q#/screens
frozenking

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

Yes, public token sale just ended. Tokens will be distributed to investors in few next days.

https://twitter.com/Rubius_Inc/status/1044655452053786624?s=19

Here is some demo preview how their payment app will look like:

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/7AL0PW3RF5Q#/screens

thats great, how much funds did ico collected? and i checked screens of the app, looks really great!
upd. found that collected about 10k eth, thats great result, congrats!

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

The project have decent vision and good team. It also looks solid since it has a wide reach into commercial solutions. A strong legal team is also additional bonus points for Rubius. Hope to see more regarding the business development and partnerships building. Whitepaper is well written and looks solid.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

hello, i see in bounties thread said for bounty signature reset in monday but bounty will ends in 29th september, so for signature campaign ends in week 8 yesterday or according to the schedule?
thanks.
As bounty manager said in telegram, it will end in 29th september and no matter what day is that. So, for the week 9 we only have 5 days instead 7 days. Read the pinned message on bounty group https://t.me/rubiusbounty
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

#Proof of Authentication
Campaign: Media
Publication / Video Link: https://golos.io/ico/@aleksvip15/overview-of-the-rubius-project
Your @telegram username: @fetsiukou

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
aleksvip15

Activity: 714
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

#Proof of Authentication
Campaign: Media
Publication / Video Link: https://golos.io/cryptocurrency/@aleksvip15/overview-of-the-rubius-project-solve-problems-with-the-help-of-the-project-how-the-platform-works
Your @telegram username: @fetsiukou

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.

Yes, a very promising project. Their decentralized platform for the services market can provide a wide range of services using blockchain technology. I will observe the development. Successes.
bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

thats great, how much funds did ico collected? and i checked screens of the app, looks really great!
upd. found that collected about 10k eth, thats great result, congrats!
[/quote]

On the site we can not clearly see the quantity, it seems there is about 8000 eth, but this is enough for the development of the project.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.

Yes, a very promising project. Their decentralized platform for the services market can provide a wide range of services using blockchain technology. I will observe the development. Successes.

Similar projects have already entered the market. If the team can distinguish itself and will work in full force, then, I think, success will be!
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Similar projects have already entered the market. If the team can distinguish itself and will work in full force, then, I think, success will be!
for now, this project is very promising. but we need to wait when this coin can enter the market, and can be traded, because sometimes a good project, the price is higher than the ICO price. yeah, we have to wait for that.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

Aryl: The Wallet Designed to Make Cryptocurrency Easy

Aryl gives users the ability to send, receive, or request payments in fiat currency, Ethereum (ETH), or Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens within the application. This will include Rubius’s own ERC20 Tokens — the Rubius (RUBY) coins.

Read full article here: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/aryl-the-wallet-designed-to-make-cryptocurrency-easy-65cdafdebebd

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Yes, it will be successful once they are listed on a decent exchange but for the meantime lets wait for the distribution for investors. There are many articles that I see about this project and it seems like there's a lot of people who are now interested. If they got the hardcap for sure it will be listed the soonest. I hope that it is not a problem that they only got less than half of it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Aryl: The Wallet Designed to Make Cryptocurrency Easy

Aryl gives users the ability to send, receive, or request payments in fiat currency, Ethereum (ETH), or Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens within the application. This will include Rubius’s own ERC20 Tokens — the Rubius (RUBY) coins.

Read full article here: https://medium.com/rubius-inc/aryl-the-wallet-designed-to-make-cryptocurrency-easy-65cdafdebebd

What relation have this wallet to this project? This wallet supporting thousands different ERC tokens and there is no merits this project. Why they dont have any news after ICO? They doing something or just raised money and enjoying?
bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Yes, it will be successful once they are listed on a decent exchange but for the meantime lets wait for the distribution for investors. There are many articles that I see about this project and it seems like there's a lot of people who are now interested. If they got the hardcap for sure it will be listed the soonest. I hope that it is not a problem that they only got less than half of it.

Decent exchanges cost a lot of money, and the project needs it for development. I agree with namistyk, they must first of all be interested in the community of users with their excellent realization of their plans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: