Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:04:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos in the green  (Read 638 times)
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

The industry is evolving we now have what we don't have 6 years ago and the community has grown ten times, I'm sure there will be fixed in the coming months and years, hundreds of thousands or even millions have a huge faith in the cryptocurrency we have to wait and see.
For so several years now even for some detractors bitcoins and crypto currency exists and even much bigger and increase several times, don't worry about some companies who wanted to neglect crypto currency in social media, let s build our  own someday.

etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Yes most low cap coin are pumping on bittrex. I think it's because they just opened registration and newbie that can afford bitcoin are getting low cap coins as alternatives.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

its a sign that crypto are slowly increasing, and I wouldnt be shock if one day crypto will make a noise a gain in social media, and news. crypto has a future to become our future money, so I really do believe in crypto.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

Long depression is over haha just kidding, but i think we are behind the bad period, biggest fault is because of that december crazy rush, so much money pumped in and thats why this period lasted for so long
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

its a sign that crypto are slowly increasing, and I wouldnt be shock if one day crypto will make a noise a gain in social media, and news. crypto has a future to become our future money, so I really do believe in crypto.
I also believe in Crypto, but when the green market is the best time for people to sell because there is no sign of good recovery and all are down. Personally I still trust Crypto and hope for a strong recovery this year as we have spent a lot of time waiting and I hope the BTC price could reach $ 30,000 this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

Certainly! We have many challenges ahead of us. I am in no hurry to open a bottle of champagne now because it can be a temporary price hike and after a couple of weeks of growth everything will fall again.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

The fact that the market in the green stage seems to me to say prematurely. As for Twitter and Facebook: there will not be any, there will be other tools for advertising projects. I think we will break through))
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

Especially bitcoin had faced too many big challenges, and also had overcome them. Guess it's not an unusual thing for bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep doing what it's meant to do.
Whatever the reason of those investors had dumps their coins, I hope it will be for the better of the crypto currency as we had more opportunity to look for and hope more new buyers will come that can hold and push the price to make a good rally. We just need to wait for that moment and stop complaining.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Let's all hope this continues. we are in the green but it's not a big rise and the whales could come in and drop the price further...or bitcoin futures contracts. I hope this is the start of something.
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

It's a good news the wound turns green.that But I think not all conflicts have been resolved and bitcoin and altcoin will still fall. By the end of May, then by June,it will be green again
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Bitcoin, and all altcoins are in the green after a long spell of depression. It is good news for all investors or potential investors, and has brought hopes for the market to rise again.
However, many countries and regulators are not in favour of it. Social networking giants, like Facebook, Google and Twitter have banned crypto ads and ICOs, in open aversion to the crypto world. It means cryptos will have more challenges ahead. Will the cryptos resist challenges ahead and take over? 

The industry is evolving we now have what we don't have 6 years ago and the community has grown ten times, I'm sure there will be fixed in the coming months and years, hundreds of thousands or even millions have a huge faith in the cryptocurrency we have to wait and see.
For so several years now even for some detractors bitcoins and crypto currency exists and even much bigger and increase several times, don't worry about some companies who wanted to neglect crypto currency in social media, let s build our  own someday.

Much bigger? What is the bigger in cryptocurrency? I dont think so if you compare with last year ATH.
Cryptocurrency marketcap is decreasing very much so i dont think now the crypto bigger. Till now crypto is still exist and i hope it will be always exist.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

I think this year will be very volatile for crypto and sideways moving will remain until next year. I don't think that bear market is finished. It just started in January. Longer period of consolidation is also expected.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

Certainly! We have many challenges ahead of us. I am in no hurry to open a bottle of champagne now because it can be a temporary price hike and after a couple of weeks of growth everything will fall again.

For sure it will not be easy to return to significant increases. After such large declines, recovery will take a long time. As for now, even in the case of temporary increases, the downward trend prevails.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

It's good that bitcoin and altcoins have become green again. In the past two days, bitcoin's volatility has fallen dramatically.
Usually such things occur on the eve of a strong trend. Perhaps the news that Rockefeller's and Soros's hedge funds joining the investment in crypto-currency
has a positive impact on the market.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

It's more like some big hedge funds are back in the game. If of course they play on hold then of course it is good, on the other hand speculation always negatively affect the overall state of things.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

Yeeaaah) I like to see that too, still hoping to see market recovered and even over passed. I strongly believe in EOS and NEO and Monero of course

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
tonylewisverdu

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

now you can say we are now going up.. that one up straight line might be the signal for another trend in crypto market..
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

I believe that this is a good sign for cryptos. Many people will now invest again into these currencies and will give a healthy competition for all.

tonylewisverdu

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

I love to see green and we haven't felt this for months so it's nice and a bit of a relief. but...crypto is fickle and it may be too soon to call the end of the bears. there is a long way to go to get back to december prices let alone above.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

These giants have banned advertising ico, as soon going to run their own, and thus clear their way. Do not panic, there is much positive news that just in the fluff break news with social networks. For example the fact that 22 countries have signed the agreement on development of blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: