Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation  (Read 1827 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

The only way to earn profits in cryptocurrency trading is to think wisely. Maybe, we can't think enough when there is a crash or an instant bull run because there is an adrenalin rush that controls our mind and physical behaviour. We need to resist from our fear and enjoyment and be focused on what we are doing. Trading is not easy as what we think of. We must have an assurance before we execute our decision. Before we step, we must have a PLAN A or PLAN B because anything that will happens to you in the journey, you have always plan to surpass it.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

Very correct topic. I myself know the people who bought the Ripple for 27,000 sat. I think that after such themes people will think more about buying or selling a coin. Only head cool

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Every smart investor that knows what he or she is doing will always keep their head cool whichever way. I bought some coins a little bit in red when the market was giving sign of some recovery, then it got beaten down and I decided to buy more now to add up. I have always been a long term investor buying at dips and waiting for the long term, and as long as I keep buying into people's fear, I always end up getting the profit hugely as time goes on.

The most important thing honestly is never to panic, and for someone like me, the only time I panic is when the market is in a bull run for nothing, then I may just start dropping, or when the market just keeps going down for nothing, then I just start accumulating.
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Thanks for your considerate and generous advice.
In my views also, the period of price decrease is also very good chance to earn a good amount of profit. It is only in the period of decrease when most people take their money out at lower prices which renders high profit to other investors.

Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I think that basically the hardest time for the crypt is already over, but I agree that not all the coins are worth investing even while pumping.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

Thankfully, we finally see some sound advice backed by sensible and concise examples, in the midst of blind panic and exultation. Hope more people heed this, and follow through, instead of getting their red and green signals all mixed up. Thank you!
I would not be surprised so many people will still not heed this and will still end up panicking anyway. I feel we are beginning to pay so much attention to those who panic, and the real sense is that they are part of every market and there is nothing anyone of us can do about it. If you tell people to HODL and the market goes lower, they end up feeling you gave them the wrong advise and vice versa. Everyone is entitled to their decision and anyone who ignorantly entered the market will always make the worst ones.

I think that basically the hardest time for the crypt is already over, but I agree that not all the coins are worth investing even while pumping.
From the beginning of altcoins ear, not all the coin are surviving and only those people who are good at choosing right coins, makes good returns. Like you, I am also hoping that downfall of cryptos might have found the end. Lets hope and pray for the same.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

It is easier said than done for me, as many people still incurred losses as their let their emotions in trading, for me to survive in crypto world one very important to have is experience, it is prefer to start small and experience what is happening today and before, as history repeats itself in crypto. as being seasoned trader we will use knowledge in trading rather than our emotions.

quarkchain.io
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

While it is a great thing to buy when the dip is experienced, let us also consider other things such as whether the downward trend has hit bottom? or is it still digging?
Cause at times the waiting would take much longer if we just buy the dip, and not knowing how the market behaves.
It pays to know the right timing when to buy.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

I honestly agree with your observation sir. There is no reason to panic when the value are turning red, actually this is the perfect time to purchase this thing because for sure this ain't be permanent and will eventually turn to its average value or even greater than it used to be. Fluctuation seems normal to crypto for its unpredictable value due to investors, so keep your head cool and just wait for its breakthrough.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

a better suggestion would be not to confuse fluctuations with pump and dump.
don't be afraid this is the most common mistake people have been making for as long as altcoins existed and that is also how pump and dumpers are making profit.
when we have fluctuations and true potential (like in bitcoin) the changes are nothing to be afraid of but instead a good opportunity to buy. but when we have fluctuations in a manipulated market which was pumped then the drop is a signal to sell and stay away.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

It's nice to see inspiring threads like this and these are type of topics that should be spread in this forum. In times like this, I just keep myself busy on my other online sidelines to get other income and avoid stress with the current state of the cryptomarket.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Thank you for your encouragement! I was really puzzled because my currency was affected a lot from the Red Market Sad But after reading it I feel more secure, I will wait a few more months!
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Technical analysis will help to decide best entry to buy and sell, My strategies when up trend is sell partly the coin by take profit minimum 50% in good condition of market, but on this situation i just doing day trading by take profit between 7% to 10% only. Understanding the market on over sold and overbought, uptrend or downtrend will help to open and close potition buy and sell.

hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

I, too, are not so much happy as I am concerned about the situation in the market and I would not say that the market is already being restored. There are too many factors that affect this

fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I completely agree with the author, you need to think a thousand times before deciding. Sometimes it can even help to ask advice or give yourself a breather for a while to make the right decision.

nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Yes, keep calm, cool and hold. Dont be flusttered because the value are dropping. If you have btc or eth. Think about it. You invested to that coin because you believe and trust it. Just hold it when its price value are dropping. Time will come and they will rise again. Patience is a virtue guys.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

fluctuations can only be faced by relaxing and not panic in investing. This is according to what I read is normal and can be overcome by investing in the long term and with patience.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

When I buy a coin, I do not look only at its course, there are many factors in choosing. Basically, I'm choose stable coins, but with the prospects for growth.
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

I noticed that the market trends changed quite a lot and you need to watch the coin for a long time before investing.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

yes you have point their pal but we can't stop those Who always believe on fuds which is even the market showing a temporary red all of weak hads always panic selling.  .and they don't believe the positive analysis of some expert due to there emotions they always panic
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: