Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep your head cool in front of fluctuation  (Read 1830 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

Very well said and great observation you got there buddy. It made me really think about some scenario wherein some of us loses our money even if the market turned green. Maybe you are right with your point that it is a rat trap. But who knows if it is really a leftover? For the past few years, it is very hard to predict how the market plays.

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.

Indeed true. But in some instances, that shitcoin you are pertaining to is somewhat be useful and may keep pace somehow unexpectedly and will stay in the market for so long. Well, we can't really say.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

keep cool and buy on the red days...and if it drop again...buy some more. then hold and don't sell at a loss.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

Unfortunately, no matter how much people talk about it, the themes do not cease to appear where people regret that they succumbed to emotions
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

For me this situation that we find ourselves in is easy to play.  Split your buys up and buy when the dip happens.  I'm more worried about when we start to go way up.  How do you know when to get out.  I always screw up this aspect.  I'm good on entry and horrible on exit. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

Just pull yourself together in this situation of price fluctuation and be optimistic that the market will get healed and healthy soon in the future. Fluctuation will cease and price will rise at faster rate very soon
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

We really need to cultivate this habit. It might not exactly be such an easy thing to do, but we really need to stay calm, and stop stressing ourselves over nothing. The price fluctuations might be getting to some of us real bad, but I think that all of these would be completely over soon, and the streets will experience some bull trend again.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

True we have to make sure that we develop the habit of being patient no matter what happens to the prices of the coins in the market. People panic way too much which leads them to selling their coins and causing the prices of the coins to fall even further down. once you can keep a cool head in the bear and in a recovery then you can make better choices.
Buttonluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

To minimize your losses with the fall of the coin rate - my vision - you need to monitor the altcoin that you are trading with, do not leave the computer all day. At night translate this altkoin into bitcoin.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

I have to agree, way too many people are moved by their emotions when they are seeing movements in the market but the best choice is to always just wait and see what is going on with the coin before you get too excited. Red or green, always keep a level head, this is the way that you make sure you are making the best choices for your investment
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

I think basically the hardest time for crypt has ended, but I agree that not all currencies are worth investing even when pumped.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I agree with you. many react quickly to changes in the market without having time to think. and just look around. you need to look at the overall trend and history of the coin. to be more careful.
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Wow! This is a great advice but the question now is to know which coin will turn out a shitcoin and which that will turn out well. The beauty of the market like you said is the red and the green and without them, there will be no market at all.
Thank you a lot
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Best thing to do in my opinion. I mean there really isn't much else to do when the prices are fluctuating than to patiently wait for the price to get better. if you panic, then you might end up selling your coins for a lower price than they are actually worth which is not good. The best thing now is to just hold the coins and wait for better prices.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Completely agree on, that we have to look at the market from a long term perspective as you say 6 months to 20 years.
Who will care for this bear market one day if BTC will be 1 million $  or ETH $10 k . These short term ups and downs will nobody remember.

Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Yes, until the market won`t be stable green - it`s doesn`t cost to buy green coins. What about panicking - you should never go panic and think wisely about your investment.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

I see coinmarketcap everyday. I have no emotion while i see it. I have some plan to make money. So i'll stick with my plan. I'll not change my plan if the market is still at the bottom.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:41 PM

I am very glad that there are people like you who really know how to clarify what is happening in the market events. It's good that there are always people who do the same as you do because it makes you as confident as possible in the correctness of your decision.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

BE CAREFUL WITH GREEN

Many know this but rarely can do.
Normally, green represents growth and red represents price decrease. But to me, it is the opposite. I have witnessed quite a few cases in which investors buy a green coin, like TRON (TRX) or Siacoin (SC), then lose their money. You should know that when the coin turn green, it is just some leftover or a rat trap. Like Siacoin, will you earn 800% more after it has already increased 800%?

DO NOT PANIC WHEN YOU SEE RED

Only be afraid and panic if your coin is a shitcoin. Shitcoin will sooner or later die even when it once green for a long period.
If your coin is solid coins, the red will soon leave and it is meaningless to panic. Those solid coins have survived long enough to have a future in this market and won’t die easily. Otherwise, they have a solid foundation of strong team member and potential project. If those are your case, don’t worry.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have also gone through those red and green days and still be here to grow. Be patient and have a long vision (6 months to 20 years). The rise or fall in short term does not mean anything.

Both green and red can be seen as opened doors to opportunities, the red one is the first one to open and then the green one just improves everything, and that is why it is so great to invest on cryptocurrencies.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

These are obvious things that everyone knows. It's a pity that not everyone follows such advice and then wonder why they lose their money when investing. It seems to me that this should be a kind of instruction for the use and purchase of cryptocurrencies
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

I tried trading a couple of times now mostly for alts. & each time I observed the same phenomenon. The urge to see market daily and if the market fluctuates a little bit down then regretting. I should have waited a couple of days. Another thing is many people panic sell as a stop loss technique. Stay calm and if you believe in that coin and holds the potential to hold that coin for a while I prefer to stick with that coin and wait for a bull run or a pump. Take your profit and enjoy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: