Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 day old account with 10 merits. It is acceptable?  (Read 331 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

What I notice from his post he is begging for a merit and my guess I think this is his own alt account, but like others said we don't have any proof that it's not an alt account sending sMerit to a newbie.

The best that you can do now is to monitor the post history of the newbie account until you find a proof and report to campaign managers or DT member to give him a red tag.

There are many abusers here in the forum that they're using their alt accounts as their source of merit, but since we don't have any proof we can't give him a red tag or report to DT member to tag him red.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
Merited by johnalyn (1)

What I notice from his post he is begging for a merit and my guess I think this is his own alt account, but like others said we don't have any proof that it's not an alt account sending sMerit to a newbie.

The best that you can do now is to monitor the post history of the newbie account until you find a proof and report to campaign managers or DT member to give him a red tag.

There are many abusers here in the forum that they're using their alt accounts as their source of merit, but since we don't have any proof we can't give him a red tag or report to DT member to tag him red.
Some are being smart in the way they give merit to their alt accounts like they will make their higher rank account make a post review thread that will give away merit to those who deserve one, but their real purpose for making such thread is giving merits to their alt account in a somewhat legal way because it's a merit giveaway thread so they think no one will tag them for giving merits to other members.
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

So what if someone with great post and try to gain advantage by creating another alt account and sell for high price ?

For OP case it's obvious same person who own 2 account
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

So what if someone with great post and try to gain advantage by creating another alt account and sell for high price ?

For OP case it's obvious same person who own 2 account

You mean someone "with great post [sic]" ranking up alts by simply posting with them? Not great, but still way better than simply shitposting like in the pre-merit days.

OP case is dubious but merely sending merits is poor evidence and prone to manipulation.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

-snip-
This is acceptable since the post of that user is seems to be meritorious.  
In the initial days when crypto-currency meant bitcoin only. Slowly picture started to change and new coins were introduced.  With boom in the bitcoin price also fast-tracked the adaption of alternate cryto-currency. However there was A big bIAS TOWARDS THESE COINS. Real surge and adaption happened when bitcoin went over 1000 USD mark. After that rapid growth of bitcoin accelerated adaption of alternate as many people realized that investment in bitcoin from testing purpose is now not affordable.
One of major reason for alternate crypto got the bad rap was many coins mushroomed, collected money and vanished in thin air. This was observed after boom in alternative currency started. Many coins stand test of time, coins such are ethereum, monero etc etc.  alternative crypto currency is of two types: 1. coins 2.token.
Majority of the altcoins are based on the ethereum. While checking the tokens and their usage, i noticed noticed that one could use these tokens for various purposes apart from being used as coin. They could be used in the healthcare industry as well. I'm sure there are other coins which have similar or different usecases for them.

What do you think about the significance of alternate crypto currency?

If you like my post please consider to send some merit to my post.
But the Merit summary of this user is likely farmed. This received merit from lordquanta  and zcroc1 sent merit back.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: