Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is Airdrop and how it works?
#Airdrop - 9 (75%)
#Cryptocurrency - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 555 times)
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Airdrop is just a method to promote the cryptocurrency among the community. It is easy to do and ask only some simple task to report. But most of the airdrops are fake or scams. I also earn some significant amount of money from just simple airdrop. Use separate email address and wallet for airdrop. Never ever send password, private key through the Airdrop forms. There some telegram and twitter channel, that they post new airdrop. join with them and earn some thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o9utz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

airdrop is a good step to earn $$
icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Airdrops can be great, but if one says they require your private key or personal information of any sorts in order to distribute it, it is probably a scam. If anything ever feels fishy, best to just leave it alone.
markpasrn

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

It depends to how is the point of view. If airdrop term is viewed from developer, it is the marketing way to introduce their tokens to public or community. If airdrop term is viewed from recipients, it is a giveaway they receive from developers just by signing in to their website or register or just fill the google form with some data such as bct username or email and certainly with your wallet address.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Airdrops are free tokens earned by performing some orders given to you. It usually has less value and you have little chances of earning the tokens
Masmiseim

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

Muy buen articulo
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:10:16 AM

Airdrops are mainly used as marketing strategy. Mostly there are not really profitable, you just get coins worth a few cents and have to give out your personal details or do some marketing for them. But there are also exceptions.

The last one I participated in was my best one, it was from DeepOnion and they "freely" distributed their coins over 40 rounds. Another example would be Nano, they distributed their coins also freely over a capcha-based faucet.
(Both airdrops are already over)

There is a good article about them on the community forum of DeepOnion.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/article-comparing-two-successful-non-ico-coins-nano-deeponion-what-to-expect-next.36029/

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Beb101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

I am a newbie and I am interested in airdrops. I've read that this is a good way to earn bitcoins. I think airdrops is like a free taste of a currency that you may want to try. It will be a win win situation for both investor and distributor if the tokens will be successful. I think this is a good chance to earn and understand things for a begginer like me. This thread is really helpful.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

airdrop is a kind of give away in the use of promotion means to get free coins
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Free money for all crypto user, it's all free we just need to do some task with our social media and you will get paid with their tokens. So easily, it's like you work for their tokens and they paid you with their tokens well symbiotic mutualism(CMIIW) i can said.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

Airdrop is in essence reward you get in form of token(s) or coin(s) for promoting a campaign or project by simply filling forms and doing minimal task such as inputting email addresses, ethereum wallet addresses, twitter follow etc but these days airdrops are becoming more like bounties because you do various tasks first before being paid.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Airdrop is a free coin provided free of charge by following bounty and completing tasks assigned
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Airdrop is a give away coins or rather say free coins for everyone that requires a less effort job. Example requirements is joining and following their twitter/facebook/telagram.
PromoBuzz

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

For example I can tell you about our airdrop community - promobuzz.org - we are working with eth (also btc), we are developing, so number of our airdrops are betwenn 2 and 5 comp for month
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Usually the new coins/tokens offer a free distribution as marketing initiatives. They collect your personal information and could resell in future or could launch new marketing campaigns targeted on your email or social accounts.
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

What is Airdrop and how it works?
Execution of tasks for a minimum period of time! For example, to subscribe to social. network and fill out the form for charging you tokens on the wallet. But now there is very little generosity in this program.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

Airdrop is a means used by new ICO to start a campaign and get prospect, those that participate in the airdrop might end up investing in the project.
Airdrop is not only for campaign it is a great marketing strategy.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Nataly76

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

AirDrop is one of the two most effective methods for getting free tokens. Project developers give free coins to everyone, and in return are asked to register on their resource. AirDrop works on the word of mouth principle, when a person who received tokens for simple actions will recommend to their friends to do the same, and so on.
cm8186

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

Airdrop is a easy way to earn free crypto. Some new cryptocurrencies giving free tokens for people as a part of their promoting campaign. Basically you need to sign up their website or fill some form and do some easy tasks like following their twitter or join to their telegram channel. If you have some luck you can earn good money but some crypto experts saying these days 90% of airdrops are scams so try to earn with airdrops if you don't have money to invest or if you don't like to take risk.
Tektesh

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

Hello ICO Enthusiast,

To put it simply, an airdrop is what you could call a give-away of coins/tokens in exchange for a small effort. When a certain project or company in the cryptocurrency space wants to create buzz or hype around their product they launch an airdrop. This means that if you store your coins in a certain wallet or hold a certain coin you will get another coin/token deposited in your wallet for free. An example of this is that in 2017 holders of Ethereum got a certain amount of OmiseGo for free in a promotional effort for OmiseGo.

However we advise you to watch out with certain Airdrops, they are also methods for scammers to gain access to your data. Always check if these are actual airdrops on the official website of that company. Be careful when providing these companies with your personal details and never give information to these companies concerning your private keys.

With Kind Regards,
The Anycoin Direct team

Thank you for that detailed explanation, as I was confused about that myself. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: