Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2527 times)
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 04:08:41 PM by matipoto

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

For sure it is. A lot of people that bought in December or January, when the market crashed started to panic sell, also due to all the bad news released in the last months. I don't think there's something we can do to avoid such behaviour, especially from newbies.

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

It is completely correct that panic sell contribute to decrease the btc price because when panic sell start then supply is higer than demand as result the price comes down.To buy and to sell is personal matter of a investor so I think there is nothing we can do to avoid panic sell.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:07:36 AM

Bitcoin prices may find strong support at lower levels, and may recover to hit new highs.We may go down below $5,000 but that does not mean the bubble is bursting.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

Bitcoin prices may find strong support at lower levels, and may recover to hit new highs.We may go down below $5,000 but that does not mean the bubble is bursting.

People who are panic selling their bitcoin are the kind of people who are afraid of losing their investment and it is really one of the contributors of the dropping of the bitcoin price. Actually, we can't convince those people because their mind are really poisoned of the negative issues and FUD coming from the social media. Hopefully there's a positive news about bitcoin so that people are getting interested to buy bitcoin because of that positive news in bitcoin.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Panic selling does contribute to drop in prices because the market is going down now because there is way too much supply of bitcoins in the market and not enough buyers and demand to keep it balanced, so when people panic sell, they are just dumping more coins into the market which already has too much supply and the price keeps dropping.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

It is completely correct that panic sell contribute to decrease the btc price because when panic sell start then supply is higer than demand as result the price comes down.To buy and to sell is personal matter of a investor so I think there is nothing we can do to avoid panic sell.
I believe panic selling can really contribute to a more dump in the market price and i think there's no way of convincing others not to do that because it's how they manage their own investments.But as long as they experience loss from their own actions,they will be more wiser not to sell  again particularly when dips are happening.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

By doing panic selling you automatically become a part of the dump. That is the real intention of the whales - To Make You A Part Of The Dump. Panic selling is a result of anxiety and stress. Every time you see the market fall down you are meant to feel negative as trust is the biggest con of this market. So, by doing so, you are actually helping the whales eat a big chunk of the money. I could advice you to not become a part of the dump by HODLING our coins and not selling them, but human brain is susceptible to negativity and it just happens. A person feels hard to control his emotions during the dump.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

This is true. If a lot of people are just panic selling and dumping so much coins into the market then the price will surely drop because there is not enough demand in the market right now to buy up all the coins being dumped.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Even how small the dump is, it will affect the flow even at low percentage. But for how rapid it is, it will depend on the effect of the triggering the dump. There are lots of reasons why traders, holders or just an average joes dump their coins and that is based on their own preferences.

How can we convinced them not to do panic dumps? It's out of the context because that is part of the crypto trading system. Like I said there are lots of reasons why people dumps so even we are on a bullish or bearish trend, expect that there's a dump.

Just be used to it and you'll be fine. Smiley

So I don’t see any reason why you should be afraid. It will reach $15000? That it will, just watch and see. It’s already at the rate of $6.7k+.
This trending of price increase makes me feel that investing in bitcoin has never been so safe, but everything can happen in the crypto world.
Price changes very often and it's dangerous sometimes to move funds too often, so I better stay in bitcoin.
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

Yes panic selling can contribute to the rapid drop of bitcoin since I observe and I think that bitcoin drop is because of big holders of bitcoin they sell all their bitcoin so that bitcoin will go down and it will be the time that they can buy again bitcoin and they will wait until it go up again then they will drop it again. That is the strategy of big holders of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Yes panic selling also make the bitcoin price going down too and i think it's really hard to convince people to not doing panic selling. I mean it is their coins and they have full control of it, especially when the bitcoin price going down, most people will panic and playing safe by sell their bitcoins.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

The price bitcoin depends on many factors and panic among traders including .. But not everything depends on us, there are big players who specifically reduce prices that will buy bitcoins at low prices and in the future to make a profit.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Yes it's true that panic selling affects bitcoin price but it won't be easy telling those who do that to stop. Actually, they all have their different reasons for doing that
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

Uuhm… I don’t think that will be true, but if does happen it would be just a little influence on the price and wouldn’t be much, and the little influence will take place when, let me just guess, about one hundred people withdraws. In business like this, there are people (especially Billionaires) who are considered as the main investors and they are the ones whose investments can drive the price a long way, either down or up. Our own investments doesn’t do much in affecting the price.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

Uuhm… I don’t think that will be true, but if does happen it would be just a little influence on the price and wouldn’t be much, and the little influence will take place when, let me just guess, about one hundred people withdraws. In business like this, there are people (especially Billionaires) who are considered as the main investors and they are the ones whose investments can drive the price a long way, either down or up. Our own investments doesn’t do much in affecting the price.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Selling out and buying do affect the price of any asset so it is not possible that such action won’t affect bitcoin.Whenever a large amount of bitcoin is bought, it increases its value due to high demand and scarce supply. Similarly, selling out decreases the price and panic selling out brings what the whole digital market is facing now, a dip. But these changes are important.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

thats one big effect because it's simultaneously,this is an action of how many weak people here that may cause un estimated amount of bitcoins,we don't just value the countings how many of them are doing this every time some falling price happens..thats why this weak handed humans must not consider as investors because they just want to take income withouts a risk..things thats not fair because most of us risked our funds just to wait and see how bitcoin recover from the dip while them are just selling bitcoin in just an instance whenever they wanted too
hwarico

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

i think technically its near to c it ...... look at the chart

bitcoin down trend to 3000

the down trend will confirmed under 5800$

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/8532638/btcusd-d1-ingot-brokers-australia
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

For sure it is. A lot of people that bought in December or January, when the market crashed started to panic sell, also due to all the bad news released in the last months. I don't think there's something we can do to avoid such behaviour, especially from newbies.
Panic selling is not the way at all. It always ends in a loss as we all know that bitcoin are deeply associated with the fluctuation of prices and hence you cannot say it with complete confidence that you have earned a profit by deciding to give up on these coins. The best technique is to keep holding your coins in hand so that it may benefit you in the future.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

Even the small amount of bitcoin that goes to panic selling are contribution to the price drop happening right now. If you add those amount the result is a huge impact to the crypto market, so don't do what others told you about panic selling instead continue your work of holding bitcoin because I know the bitcoin pump is near at it can happen anytime of the year. When you step in crypto industry you already know that all the things here are unpredictable especially bitcoin that is the foundation of all coins in the market.
Entering to the market is a good step for a person but with knowledge. If a person has no knowledge it means that he is entering for loss as you need strategies and planning while entering into business like Bitcoin. If that person asks what to do now the price is going down means he has no knowledge and do not know what to do now? It is totally irrelevant.

Do not be panic due to the low price just wait while the price goes high. Selling Bitcoin at low market price is harm to the value of Bitcoin that will result is more low prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: