Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Convincing an individual on how to run his business is a difficult thing to achieve. I want you to understand that buying and hodling bitcoin is a business. So we can't advise otherwise, although I know and believe that panic selling pulls market down at that time.
Yes.Panic selling would be a big factor that will make btc price falls down.The moment its demand for usage of bitcoin will become less,the price will greatly be affected.But we can't control people not to do panic selling because it's their way how they manage their own investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

I think it might contribute a little but not as a whole that the reason for price go down by the panic selling of bitcoin, as I think maybe the contributor of price go down is maybe the investors are observing the economy of cryptocurrency and hold their investments for a while.I think this is the factor.
If investors are holding their share of bitcoin, then that would not be the case as those investors hold a huge amount of bitcoin and selling them will surely make the price go down because the supply of bitcoin in the market will partially increase. All the FUDs regarding bitcoin will always trigger panic selling for those who have weak hands and since there are a lot of them, a huge sum of bitcoin will also be sold to the market which will be the same as an investors selling his/her share of bitcoin.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

I think it might contribute a little but not as a whole that the reason for price go down by the panic selling of bitcoin, as I think maybe the contributor of price go down is maybe the investors are observing the economy of cryptocurrency and hold their investments for a while.I think this is the factor.
If investors are holding their share of bitcoin, then that would not be the case as those investors hold a huge amount of bitcoin and selling them will surely make the price go down because the supply of bitcoin in the market will partially increase. All the FUDs regarding bitcoin will always trigger panic selling for those who have weak hands and since there are a lot of them, a huge sum of bitcoin will also be sold to the market which will be the same as an investors selling his/her share of bitcoin.
That doesn't matter because the main thing here is it contributing to the price dump. In anything that happens to bitcoin selling or pumping there is always a panic and the amount added to the volume even how small it is it make sense and contributed to the sum total of the volume or the price action.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Earlier the price was very low at that time people are very panic to hold the bitcoin. But according bitcoin anytime people no need to worry about saving or holding the bitcoin. Because at any time the price will get hike so no need to panic to hold. See currently the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly,  if you have bitcoin hold it for some time till the price will get high. So don't get panic when price drops to some level.  Again it will reach its level very soon. Always hold the bitcoin for future use don't get afraid and don't ready to sell when the price drops little.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

Maybe it is, But we cannot to tell everyone to don't sell of there bitcoin into a low price, But panic selling it's on there idea on why they sell early if they think about it if they sell in low price and cannot earn some profit for that maybe it will change on there mind to not sell of bitcoin.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

Ofcourse, because I think it somehow pushes bitcoin to lose its credibility. It pushes away the chances that bitcoin will rise again sooner or even reach its peak if we just learn to wait and hold longer. Or just wait for its proper time to be sold.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

It is right, sell bitcoin to anticipate any loss is increasingly making the price fall. to convince other investors will be the things I think will be difficult, they have their own strategies in establishment and trade. most importantly if already know these things will certainly live how we are addressing the matter only.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

which is very influential is negative news that will affect many people so they panic and sell their bitcoin. because of the simultaneous sale that results in dump price, and need many positive news to restore it
Fairy_90

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

Market conditions have been severely depressed, showing the volatility that has been witnessed throughout the week, and peaked as Bitcoin slid to a low, which left investors wary. fear and sell the series of Bitcoin is making the market more unstable, bitcoin prices even lower.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

no there is really a time that bitcoin price will go up and down so if you will panic to sell your bitcoin you should be aware what is the price of bitcoin now then you can sell your bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

It is right, sell bitcoin to anticipate any loss is increasingly making the price fall. to convince other investors will be the things I think will be difficult, they have their own strategies in establishment and trade. most importantly if already know these things will certainly live how we are addressing the matter only.
Yes, I agree with you. Panic selling can really cause downtrend of btc price. The more people sell off their coins, the availability of btc in the market will also increase and would greatly affect its price.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

Exactly it does. That is the main reason of many dumbs. When big holders dumb their altcoins panic sellers also sell so they can collect from deeper price. It is really ridiculous to sell in panic for small investors.

turn the page
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

I think yes, because as they sell their bitcoin it results of increase the supply then the price will go down and it is so hard to convince the bitcoin holder not to sell their coin as price go down.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:30:23 PM

Generally yes, panic selling will contribute the price of bitcoin going down, by means of law of supply and demand, the more people wanted to sell bitcoin which is supply while having a little demand of bitcoin will result to decrease in price pf bitcoin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:35:56 PM

Of course those users who became a panic seller they contributed to the dump but we cannot blame those player because they think they can lose more if they don't sell their bitcoin, but it always happen when they believe in FUD the best thing to do is to ignore it and be more patience it is the way to convince them but for sure it's hard to do.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

At the moment a big number of the inexperienced Bitcoin holders  sold their holding. It's not a good experience for people got in above the 17k and see it went back down to 6k. It very difficult to hold and not to sell.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

It's not about panic selling bitcoin price will go down, but if you sell and everyone sell in whatever time the price bitcoin go down. Bitcoin price is depend on supply and demand, that's who make bitcoin will go up and will go down.

And if suggest me for give advice to someone for hodl or not sell bitcoin that their have, that is very imposible. Everyone have a way to make a profit, everyone make this situation for a chance to get profit. We can't do that, or you should know how to make a profit for this situation you can learn more.
I think that is true. Because if the price is too slow then you sell your holdings then the volume of that particular token will rise with the low price too but if you hold it for a long time then more and more investor will buy many tokens and by that the price will rise up and maybe it will reach the high price and when it reached your expected value you can now sell it for you to have bigger income.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Yes, it is. However, it could cause a reverse. When someone sold out their coins because of panic, then there's a possibility that a long-term holder could buy it.

For me, the right term is dumping — burst dumping of coins causes the price to go down.
nakkanak

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

of course, if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

The Bitcoin prices are not going down due to a single event. It is to be understood that there is a series of events which is eventually taking Bitcoin down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: