Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2527 times)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

yes you are right some people who do sell panic cause some people also come to sell assets that he miliiki because if there is a sell when the panic automatically makes the price becomes plummeted that finally makes new players also feel scared and eventually make new players sell their assets.
themughni

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

off course, panic selling can  contribute the market, the bitcoin price going down, because it affect demand of bitcoin. in my opinion.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

of course yes, because if you panic selling then the price will decrease because many are selling and there is no demand because the price up and down is depend on the demand

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

no there is really a time that bitcoin price will go up and down so if you will panic to sell your bitcoin you should be aware what is the price of bitcoin now then you can sell your bitcoin.
Panic selling is indeed one of the key factor which is contributing in bringing the market value of the bitcoin this much down and that all those who are having some bitcoins in their wallets, they need to understand and realize this thing that doing so is not resulting in loss of their money but it is also affecting the ones who are holding their bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is going down because of all that.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

I don’t really think that’s the issue here. There are people who can command the direction of this market with just a one time investment. Our own investments can barely contribute to the price of Bitcoin cause it’s too small. And whenever people are selling due to panic, I don’t really blame them cause they have to do anything to survive as of that moment. We all know that there are whales whose investment can increase or fall the price, so it’s best for you to do the best you gotta do as of the moment price is going down.

While we are not whales I think you are underestimating the amount of money that small investors have, while many accuse the whales of manipulating the price and I think sometimes those accusations are correct most of the time the whales are not responsible for the movement in the market, they do not move their coins that much they are only responsible sometimes for the bigger movements but all the smaller movements that you see are caused by individual investors moving their money, and if there is a reason for them to panic then the chances that the price will go down increase which is why many people in the forum advice to not listen to FUD.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

Panic sell really affect the prices and the seller believe the prices are not in his favor and it will get lower than the selling value that causes fluctuation in the market.
The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

It is clear that panic can create problems, but at the moment the volume is too low to be really decisive. The price is much more manipulated by whales than by panic.
Ludwig van Cryptoven

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

In all markets, panic can move prices. Above all, it changes the perception and trust in the currency.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Everyone have of different outlook towards crypto and we really don't know also what's the reason behind of selling off their tokens easily even in cheap price.  
Yes,  panic selling have a huge effect in bitcoin market trend and definitely it boost into falling down.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:21:07 AM

Its normal for a new trader to panic and sell his coin at its lowest price if there's a huge dump in the market, but you should learn from your mistakes and never do that again because you already experience how to lose a huge amount of investment before from wrong decisions.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:04 AM

Yes.Without a doubt, panic selling can affect the bitcoin price.If you go back to the law of supply of demand, it is very obvious that bitcoin will go down because of panic selling. I think the same thing happened last March were those who invest last December 2017 sold a lot of bitcoins and it results to sudden drop of bitcoin. Bitcoin's popularity goes down with it but a lot of people took advantage of the low price. Bitcoin is on the rise a again and I think it will continue to increase until the end 2018.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Of course you will contribute for the price of bitcoins to go down since there are a lot of people who are panicking and selling their coins on the market and it will just make the the price to dump even more because of the increase in supply.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

i think so because one of the main reason for bitcoin to raise its value is big demands or it should be in equal proportion...have enough supply or stock for the investor to buy and likewise have lots of investor to invest if there is lots of stock..so panic selling but less demands can cause bitcoin price to go down

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

The best decision whether or not to sell their Bitcoin with Panicking lies in the hand of individual. Any investor or trader that sold with Panic is short of or ignorant of the volatility inherent in those coins.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:57 AM

yes of course if you panic selling then the price will fall and you will lose yourself, then the better thing you do when the price goes down is to hold and wait for the price to rise again, control your emotions
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:20 AM

dont panic, If you are panic selling can contribute  of rapidly drop of bitcoin price. be patient, the price will go up. I believe it.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

Panic can help lower the price. But this can not be the cause of falling prices. Panic this is just a reflective reaction that increases the resonance. I think that the reason for the decline in prices must be sought in coordinated action by the whales.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

Yes, panic selling does in a short time, resulting in a decline in the price of the COINS, I think don't need to convince anyone, because they are thrown when prices are low loss their money, and the market will always be restored.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

Panic selling happens when there is a wide-scale selling in an asset class, causing a sharp decline in prices.. of course it has major contribute causes bitcoin price to going down! The main problem with panic selling is that investors are selling in reaction to pure emotion and fear, rather than evaluating fundamentals. Almost every market crash is a result of panic selling...
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute to rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince the bitcoins to not doing the panic selling?
To convince it I think it is very difficult. Because everyone must have panic that is very extraordinary and certainly difficult to avoid. The panicked man will do anything. But panic here will actually cause harm to himself and also the loss of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin drops and we panic then sell it definitely Bitcoin price will go down. This certainly greatly affects the development of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: