Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

can't be said like that. panic sale there maybe several reasons, such as urgent need of money and fear if the price of coins getting down. if it does't have an urgent need, I think people will rarely sell when prices go down, because they know it will be a loss. can't force others to not do panic sale, because everyone has their own needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:07 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Actually yes but panic seling will helps to bitcoin to increase more because its more good to buy a lot of bitcoin in a low price so some people loss their money by panic selling so i think if youwant to get more money hold it and dont panic.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

people are not easy to convince to not sell their bitcoin specially if they see in the market that the price of bitcoin is rapidly go down.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

Yes, it could be one of the factors of declining bitcoin prices suddenly. Selling coins in a hurry can not be considered a wise decision. Actually, the decline in bitcoin prices is not just because of that. It could be when a country prohibits transactions with bitcoin or there is a negative issue about bitcoin that is not necessarily true.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Panic selling is when a consumer thinks the costs are not in their favour or that they are no longer making correct income out of the deal, and they suspect that the fees would possibly in addition decline, they get into panic. This brings a thought that why no longer virtually sell right now, and save us from in addition larger possbile loss. I agree with this, in addition to that, people who tend to do panic promoting affexts the different human beings in prolonging their ready time for ready the token charge to increase, if the humans will set their rate on the lower nation the bid will nevertheless stay on the case, which set the price lower than expected, I hope this will reduce soon reason it impacts everyone.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Yes you nailed it right of course that eill affect the price of the bitcoins because they bitcoins price and volatility means to be affected by things like that they were invented to rely on the demands of the people if the bitcoins have a lot of buyers today then expect that the price of the bitcoins will rise in the market and when there will alot of selllings happen them you know what happen the price will crash. So that is a reminder that you should not panic sell ever again
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

I think right now.. it's hard to convince people to asked their cooperation to do not get panic selling their coins.
Because  many of them are waiting for so long  this great opportunities that bitcoin price value hit to rise up again in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

I think that when there are more crypto coins in the market, the lower will be its price. So, if there are more investors who have been panic selling, there is really a tendency the price goes down. And we cannot tell them not to sell because it is their right. The only thing we can do is to inform each and everyone the effect when more will do selling.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

Yes they are one of the reasons why bitcoin and altcoins goes down, they easily gets emotional when they see the price is going down or sometimes there are bad news but this is normal and this is something we can't control. They are part of the market and those who are already established and know how to play the game will wait for this kind of moment to happen and they shop taking advantage of peoples emotions to gain profit.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

It is the lack of maturity which is causing frequent panic selling waves in the market. I believe that we should collectively build awareness about Bitcoin and how it works and that's the only way to inculcate the maturity among the most of the investors. There are the people who sell their Bitcoins just because the next guy is doing it. The main reason behind this decision is lack of the vision for the future due to the absence of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, bad experience does that in the best way and I am sure most of the investors who bought Bitcoins in the recent rally must have learned a good lesson after the correction.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

We can't do anything when panic sale is coming. We can wait only for right price. Because our circle is limited. Sale comes at international level.

On top of that, why would you sell your crypto assets if you will only have a losing profit? Crypto investment isnkt always about selling to earn. It’s about holding on for a moment especially during crisis and wait for a better price too.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

The reason why you need to become very knowledgeable before joining the market is because of that, there are a lot of people today who are losing a huge amount of profit due to lack of knowledge and they keep on panicking when their coins price is melting.
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Do you think it's just panic sales? the sharks keep winning. little but constantly. but we do not have another resort like hodl for medium and lower investors. I wish it was only a panic sale.
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

I would say if people panic sells, that's the time bitcoin recovers. You see there are a lot of experienced traders here who purchase bitcoin at its lowest peak. In that way if a lot of people panic sells, a lot of cheaper priced bitcoin will be bought.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

can't be said like that. panic sale there maybe several reasons, such as urgent need of money and fear if the price of coins getting down. if it does't have an urgent need, I think people will rarely sell when prices go down, because they know it will be a loss. can't force others to not do panic sale, because everyone has their own needs.
Maybe they have a reason for such doings, but the effect for that is a big contribution of market trend and definitely it will help for going down. Not exactly that only one person have made that way, that's why it will quickly affect the price.
We never have to blame them cause that is the real life in crypto and we just have to accept it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

no there is really a time that bitcoin price will go up and down so if you will panic to sell your bitcoin you should be aware what is the price of bitcoin now then you can sell your bitcoin.
Panic selling is indeed one of the key factor which is contributing in bringing the market value of the bitcoin this much down and that all those who are having some bitcoins in their wallets, they need to understand and realize this thing that doing so is not resulting in loss of their money but it is also affecting the ones who are holding their bitcoins as the market value of bitcoin is going down because of all that.
I think panic selling will not give a big effect on the market if it happens only in some users. panic selling will be bad for the market if it happens en masse. usually begins with bad news or hoax that harms bitcoin, then many users are hooked with the haox and then panic selling and make supply and demand is not comparable.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Usually doing this is a beginner in the world of traders who do not know very well about how to trade properly so he made a mistake by panic sell and become a source as a bitcoin price reduction.
it because they are not knowledgable enough about it. They didnt know why things are happening, they didnt notice that because of them it can contribute to the dump of its price. I think when they knew it surely they will know how to hold their bitcoin so that they wont lose it instead they may get profit as it pump again.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

It seems to be correct. Selling will make the market demand low so obviously it also has a negative impact to the market value of any crypto including Bitcoin. That is also why seling during the dumps in the market is not advisable but rather,investing and holding are more necessary thing to do in order to avoid permanently losing your profit. Whenever the market is in red,patience and persistence is needed. So just hold.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

I think yes but panic selling will help to increase bitcoin price. and it is to a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price. actually, you should not panic sell and if you panic sells then you will lose your money so you should hold. so panic selling can affect the bitcoin price. bitcoin will go down because of panic selling so we should not panic selling.

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

its true that panic selling made the market going down rapidly now. We cant convince them, they just believe what they see and they feel its not right and sell all their coins. They are weak investors who are not see cryptocurrency for future. i believe people who sell their coin now will regret it  cause i hear good news that in jerman there is a bank who will trading cryptocurrency and nasdaq stock exchange will start support cryptocurrency exchange. So There is good news out there and they just sell their coins cause of fear.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: