Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2527 times)
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

I think the fall in bitcoin prices is not because of panicked sales. More precisely, with the bitcoin price down, it will generate a lot of panic sales. I am more convinced to say that the decline in bitcoin prices is influenced by the number of negative news to bitcoin. I think a panicked sale will have an effect on yourself. And the results may cause losses in each of them.

Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yeah i think it will be part of dropping price for bitcoin but its not the main reason. People doing panic selling was also affected by the price drop. Its not easy for us to convince them to not doing panic selling. But we can just give them some knowledge and strategy to avoid of big loss.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

I think panic sales can't make bitcoin prices to fall. because I think the bitcoin price is controlling.
Now like this, many transactions use bitcoin, sell and buy, how do we know the person selling it, sell bitcoin in a panic state? just because they sell when bitcoin prices are down. if they sell, there must be also buy, why when there is a buyer bitcoin the price is also not up? because it's there is a price that controls, so that more investors can get a lot of profits when buying at cheap prices.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
The panic among bitcoin investors means that a significant part of them will sell partially or completely their bitcoins. Everyone knows that the appearance on the market of more offers for sale leads to a depreciation of this coin. Therefore, panic directly contributes to lowering the rate of bitcoin. Panic in bitcoin should be very feared when its course will be very significant. Then the emergence of panic will be very likely due to the fact that investors will be very wary of losing their significant savings. Therefore, then any negative information about bitcoin can provoke a real panic and it can provoke either a very significant drop in the rate of bitcoin, or even its depreciation, including for some time.

saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

Panic sells also affect the price down of Btc.When the situation of the market goes bad, everyone goes in a panic.From the fear of the price that if the price drops further,all starts selling.It can't be prevented by anyone, because it's their thoughts.And in the same way, when everyone sells in panic ,the price goes down automatically.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

Yes, panic seling can contribute the rapid dropping of bitcoin price but this is not the main reason. However, we can not convince Bitcoiners to stop this panic selling habit every time the price of different type of digital currency goes down. If we want to get high profit , much better that everyone should cooperate to do a balance trading strategy. This is my point of view, but we know that it's not easy to happen...
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

It seems to sell when panic is the cause also for the declining bitcoin price. Better if you are new in investing better learn first things that may make you panic because it can also cause bitcoin prices down.
equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

We cant control or convinced them not to do panic selling. We hve our own minds and strategy here. Let them do what they want.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

Yes you are correct in my opinion if you are affected by market conditions that are doing the selling of loss due to the bad news and you can sell a loss then you also contribute to destroy price, so better hold it until the price back up.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
paulaitwesley

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

I think it was the collapse of the price that caused panic selling of the coinage!

Some bad news for BTC caused the price of BTC to drop, then people started to sell, and BTC price fell further!

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Yes I think so, if all the bitcoin users panic then this will make the price continue to drop, of course this is because of the many negative news about bitcoin so bitcoin prices are difficult to rise.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Yes, panic selling does in a short time, resulting in a decline in the price of the COINS, I think don't need to convince anyone, because they are thrown when prices are low loss their money, and the market will always be restored.
Amongst all the possible reasons which can bring down the market value of any of the crypto coin, this panic selling is the most common reason because of which we see the market value of so many coins going downwards. It is not only harmful for the reputation of the crypto coins and the market but it also effects the one who do so as he then suffers a huge loss because of it and then regret.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

Panic selling is just one of the factors that contributes to the drop of bitcoin price and this happen when an investor sell his bitcoin to avoid further loss of investment. But the contribution of panic selling is insignificant if you compare it to the other factors like government action against the cryptocurrencies, price manipulation by whales, hacking of a major cryptocurrency exchange and FUD.
Dikpora77

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

yes, you right. panic selling can give influential to the bitcoin price, every one have their decision, they just want to save their money and not got severe loss so they decided to sell it and its very normal.

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

I think yes but it is not equal to whales dumper. Even there are so many holders who sell there few numbers of  bitcoin still the price is not affected unless the whales dump bitcoin. Whales are the big holders contributors, they can manipulate the price whether we like it or not.
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Everyone has the right to sell whenever they want, nothing can be done about panic selling
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Yes it is contributing to the downfall obviously because the bitcoins price depends on the people on us so if we keep on selling those bitcoins that we buy before the price will totally go down because as the demands of the bitcoins falls the price will also falls. And it is hard to prevent people to do that because.not all people wilp be convinced with that, there are a lot of threads that are saying that just hold because of the price but not all people listen. But i know we can end this and make the bitcoins rise again
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

when at the same time all do panic sell, it actually makes the price will go down. when prices fall, we should make as many purchases as possible to pump prices.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

For a smart trader, panic selling is the best time to make a profit. This is the main difference of a trader with experience from a beginner who will be plucked from every sharp movement and work at a loss, while a trader with experience will buy off a panic and eventually will go into a good plus.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

You can not persuade all the people in the world to follow you, there are many Bitcoin sellers who hear the bad news against Bitcoin. Everyone is scared and sells all of their Bitcoin assets. We can not convince them

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: