Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

panic selling can make price dropping. we can not convince them to not make panic selling. it depends on them whether it can hodl when it loses or sells at a loss
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

There is no benefits following panic sell on market, and what we get is lossing on our account. Better stay calm when peoples on market got panic with their portfolio, and i am believe holding our crypto as long term investment is good option.
Panic sell can bring market cap drop and make people lossing trust, better we avoid it
wanimulyo

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Of course, panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. If majority people do panic sellingn,  It will effect the market demand is going down, because the supply is high.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

It is certain that a trader's panic will result in a coin exchange rate in bad condition so that condition can make a trader disappointment when investing either short or long term.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes panic selling is one of the factor that can contribute of rapidly drop of bitcoin price. It's hard to convince people who were panicking since we have our own beliefs we followed but orienting them by an expert about what happen next with bitcoin after the drop of bitcoin.

Any panic selling is one of the main factors that Bitcoin is falling down. People think that they should get rid of the crypto, which seems to them a bubble.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

Certainly, the emphasis, or even the telling, is a very important issue that people need to be trained in. Because now panic sales lead not only to the owners but also because of the bad advertisement, the new investor also takes a negative view of the market.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Hi there btcwashu! Yes of course. Panic selling can result the price goes down. Mostly if there is bad news regarding on the cryptocurrency, Most of the people are immediately sell their coins at any cost. They are afraid to lose big amount, and they don't trust their chosen currencies. If you really know your coins, you distinguish what the capability of it.  We cannot remove them to panic, but we can use our skill and knowledge to avoid the panic selling.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

It could be because when one decides to sell his bitcoin out of fear and panic because of the possibility of losing it because the price drop and so they sell it..and other pumps and in the end those who buy it are the ones who benefit the most.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

Yes, if everyone sells a lot of money then surely the price will decrease because once the demand for more than the demand is bought I think not only the electronic money but all other things will also decrease.
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

It is highly justified that panic sales cause that bitcoin is down due to panic sales so that the increasing number of bitcoins are available now and the price dropped because of more supply with demand that makes the price drop because so any market.
Ushono

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

You need to draw a poster with the inscription Do not sell bitcoin and walk with him around the city.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

Yes, it is true. In addition to negative news about Bitcoin that causes prices to fall, panic sales are also one of the causes of its decline in Bitcoin prices quickly. We can not ban or prevent it, because it is their right to sell it when they panic, maybe we can only try to convince them if the value of Bitcoin will go up again the day after tomorrow.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:59 PM

Panic selling is contributing to the fall in Bitcoin prices. We all know that falling prices will cause our coins to have a low value and everyone is out of pocket. But we can not advise people to stop
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Panic selling is normal in crypto trading. It allows experienced traders to buy up loads of cheap crypto, and then at the peak of the bull run they cash in. Newbies that panic sell are simply filling other peoples pockets!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

No one can convince anyone not to sell bitcoin. Everyone have his/her own feeling, choice and emotions, They do what they want.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:21 PM

for me,yes.Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price in going down because it makes the market unbalanced.It should be more stocks, more demands.It should not be,more stock less demands.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

Of course Bitcoin trading on the market will directly affect Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market. Acquisition of Bitcoin will intensify the price of Bitcoin, the sale of Bitcoin in large numbers will dramatically reduce Bitcoin prices. The point here is that we should consider when to buy and sell Bitcoin. I think we should buy Bitcoin at a time when many sellers because Bitcoin is cheap. And keep Bitcoin until the price is going to sell. Do not panic in the crowd.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Panic selling is contributing to the fall in Bitcoin prices. We all know that falling prices will cause our coins to have a low value and everyone is out of pocket. But we can not advise people to stop

It is difficult to advise people to stop. Because what we say can not be trusted. Selling Bitcoin massively will cause some difficulties for investors who have confidence in Bitcoin. It is best to take a real breakdown of whether or not Bitcoin should be sold at the time Bitcoin drops. Be able to convince the Bitcoin seller if they are willing to listen.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:18 PM

It is very easy to say, but try to not sell yours, when the price will fall, lets say - 30% in one night... or when the price get again to 20k
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

for me,yes.Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price in going down because it makes the market unbalanced.It should be more stocks, more demands.It should not be,more stock less demands.
It will happen if the whale to sell all his assets simultaneously,
but if only the small traders who sell assets, I think will not happen the price will be down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: