Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down?  (Read 2523 times)
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

news or issues that always wiggle bitcoin prices, and will result in panic sell. it's hard to convince people not to sell, because they do not want to lose.
Panic selling can really contribute to bitcoin price dump, because if a lot of people who have a bitcoin will sell it with a low price it will surley result for the dump of the value of bitcoin, and i think people should not do panic selling, my advice is just keep there bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

news or issues that always wiggle bitcoin prices, and will result in panic sell. it's hard to convince people not to sell, because they do not want to lose.
Panic selling can really contribute to bitcoin price dump, because if a lot of people who have a bitcoin will sell it with a low price it will surley result for the dump of the value of bitcoin, and i think people should not do panic selling, my advice is just keep there bitcoin.
They should hold their bitcoin for its high price because bitcoin price is early going to high and that's why they can sell their bitcoin so it will very profitable for them and they can invest again in bitcoin for family's future. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

They should hold their bitcoin for its high price because bitcoin price is early going to high and that's why they can sell their bitcoin so it will very profitable for them and they can invest again in bitcoin for family's future. 
We all know that we should do that in order to get a lot of profit from having bitcoin and holding it for long term but there are still people that are selling their bitcoin even the price is not that high and even they are experiencing a paper loss they will still sell their bitcoin because they think that bitcoin will not come back to the top.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
The biggest effect in bitcoin price reduction is related to panic sell. At that time they rushed to sell their coins though a loss but little. They assume fewer losses than many
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

they have no good mentality in trading or holding.usually they scare about their money / balance whil price going down.they look minus balance, and prefer to sell if before its minus bigger.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

its has really a big impact to the cryptocurrency if everyone will do a panic selling. this will make coin to have over supply in the market resulting to drop the price.. lets us remind always our brother and sisters here to keep their patience when market is falling down.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

I think so too. Panic selling really contribute in the rapid drop of bitcoin value because if people do it and sell bitcoin in lower price it affects and makes the price of bitcoin down. Sorry to tell but we cannot stop the bitcoiners who do panic selling. We might convince them for a short period of time but still they will do it due to it is their choice and maybe an instinct for us if we heard that bitcoin is now on a negative situation.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

That's one of the reasons why bitcoin prices go down, so you should be more courageous in eliminating your panic by learning more about bitcoin and do not invest right away.
FiveReels

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Yes panic had an impact to bring down bitcoin value, Even dumping in a dust value of bitcoin, ones it accumulates since millions of people are now users of bitcoins then surely it will reflect its value in CMC,
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

True, if we panic then surely we will throw away and sell our bitcoin cheaply and that will make bitcoin price competition very bad in the market.
JonathanCoper

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

We can't do anything when panic sale is coming. We can wait only for right price. Because our circle is limited. Sale comes at international level.
Thogjold

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Panic selling can contribute to the drop in Bitcoin prices as investors confidence decrease. Panic selling and broad market selloffs can create buying opportunities however and this could cause the market to turn around. Solo investors will sell off faster in fear of loosing whereas institutions don't engage with the hysteria and continue to hold onto their funds.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

of course panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down, if many people sell their coin then bitcoin value will go down like stock, otherwise if many people want to buy bitcoin then bitcoin value will rise
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.
actually this is common, because the price is so relatively down then, many are panicked by this, and they immediately sell coins that they have without thinking long. in fact it is also detrimental to ourselves if we face situations like this with a sense of panic.

nabinkhadka

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Yes This is true. Panic sell triggers stop losses among trades and more stop losses,  more fall in price. So in fact Panic sell contributes in Bitcoin price to lower down.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Yes it is contributing to the dump, panic selling means, people are losing interest in Bitcoin. So less demand  the lower the price will be. The basic law of supply and demand. I hope these newbies are aware about it, it is not helping them or anyone, they are contributing to the problem and not to the solution.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

it is possible that due to the large number of sales, the price will fall even lower as I think an overabundance will spoil everything
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

The investor should have a good idea about the market and the investing tool prior to the investment. .A wise invester will not enter to a bullish market when the coin price is so high and he has to wait for a suitable correction period to come for his market entry.Whenever a new comer is entering to the market  to the bullish market  and  later when market is turning to the bearish influence the market began to drop the price.whenever the market price is dropping  the new comer buyer will be in panic and will be selling untimely.Such panic selling  contribute the bitcoin price to go down further.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Yes, panic selling your coins can contribute to what they refer to as the "dump" and would drop the value. Users itself manipulate the value of bitcoin, the supply/demand specifically.
There is no exact way to prevent users to panic sell, it is their own choice and you cannot really tell them off especially if they need money for emergency. It is important not to spread fase adticles and speculations to fool people and manipulate price to your own liking and on the users' part, they should axquire adequate knowledge to not fall for it.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

of course panic selling are just making the price of bitcoin just going to be crashed and just making it worse, and very bad after all, it was making the best if stay calm if not panic in kind of situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: