Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 05:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Proof of Stake Smart Contracts Platform  (Read 32723 times)
rickdeed1956

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:14 AM

Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!

Thanks for the pointless post and not knowing what your talking about.

They did not spare the time and creativity to create the disclosure was very excellent and attractive. In relation to the project i will follow up for more information and details. Now, to relax i liked the answer above, but the question is what leads a person to do a post this way?

"Premine + MN = SCAM! Avoid!"

I agree.  I wish there was a downvoting system where if enough downvotes lets you remove a post

As for the project, I like what I see.  I will be investing!

adam205611

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:52:32 AM

Anyone try the masternode calculator I posted the other day? Remember, it's a 10:1 ratio after the swap. The numbers I use.

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

I'm hoping to double my holdings with rewards in the first 6 weeks or so.

Anyone else holding masternodes? Anyone also plan on mining?

My mining days are pass me, but I am looking into snagging a MN or 2.  Gotta love that conversion rate... Shocked
ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Seems like an intriguing platform.  I am curious if the adoption will be as natural as it sounds like it could in my head.  I have also been wanting to get into the world of MN ownership..

Anyone try the masternode calculator I posted the other day? Remember, it's a 10:1 ratio after the swap. The numbers I use.

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Had a question about your spreadsheet.  PM'd you.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

Seems like an intriguing platform.  I am curious if the adoption will be as natural as it sounds like it could in my head.  I have also been wanting to get into the world of MN ownership..

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Nobody knows for sure how many masternodes there will be nor the price of each Fantasy Gold. Here's a few assumptions.

The price is currently 5 cents, at a 10:1 reduction of coins the starting price should theoretically be about 50 cents after the swap. In addition, circulating supply will be about 1.8 million. So at max, I'm estimating about 130-140 masternodes at launch. As that number grows, I'm assuming price will increase based on the coin scarcity. If people find the roi worth it, the price should follow.

The items we do know is block production (close to it) rewards between master/miner and amount of coins produced each block.
ThreeForty

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

180 masternodes
40 cents
1 masternode

Nobody knows for sure how many masternodes there will be nor the price of each Fantasy Gold. Here's a few assumptions.

The price is currently 5 cents, at a 10:1 reduction of coins the starting price should theoretically be about 50 cents after the swap. In addition, circulating supply will be about 1.8 million. So at max, I'm estimating about 130-140 masternodes at launch. As that number grows, I'm assuming price will increase based on the coin scarcity. If people find the roi worth it, the price should follow.

The items we do know is block production (close to it) rewards between master/miner and amount of coins produced each block.

Awesome, thanks for answering my question.  If I had merit, id offer it to you  Wink
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Great to see all the Volume today!! 10+ BTC so far
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Anyone plan to attend any of the live eSports gaming events in Vegas?
topgun911

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.

Our website https://www.draftdaily.com is a Daily Fantasy Sports website like FanDuel and DraftKings. What’s sets us apart is that we use DFS Coin(soon to be Fantasy Gold) as in game currency. We currently have baseball, football, hockey and nba. We will also add soccer and cricket in the future. Unlike season long leagues, our site allows you to pick the players you went with a salary cap and play other opponents every day.

Our esports live events in Las Vegas will have prizes in Fantasy Gold and cash. The first event will have a $10,000 prize. Eventually gamers will be able to also play daily tournaments on https://fgcarena.com where they can buy and play for Fantasy Gold prizes. Esports is a rapidly growing industry that we are happy to be apart of.
ASlava

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

кoгдa cвoп?
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

кoгдa cвoп?

Jason notified us in Discord the 10:1 swap will happen this month. Just waiting on final details from the exchange.
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?

The masternodes will go from escalate from 50% rewards to masternode holders to 80% rewards in the first year. Masternodes are where u want your money year 1 if u can get the 10,000 Fantasy Gold.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

The masternodes will go from escalate from 50% rewards to masternode holders to 80% rewards in the first year. Masternodes are where u want your money year 1 if u can get the 10,000 Fantasy Gold.

you are wrong, there is shared masternode option also
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

Yes, there will be shared masternodes but we do not know what the charge will be for the services. Therefore, impossible to calculate any type of ROI against a full masternode at this point.

I am not wrong, you just decided to toss in a 3rd party service.  Smiley Either way, MNs are a nice investment if you believe longterm.

TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

Thanks Superman for pic
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

Shared MN....Do we get participation trophies if we invest as well?  lol

My dad used to say sh*t or get off the pot.  Im' in for one.  The team seems to be doing a lot of great things, and the hype being generated is enough for me to bite.
ChampionsoftheChain

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

Excited to see more games come to this platform.  I have watched some DOTA tourny's Live and its a blast. Look forward to going to Vegas and seeing one of the tournaments.  Concept is cool.  I hope this project soars to the moon.

10 to 1 swap is $$$
I am curious of the popularity and adoption in the fantasy sports genre.  Seems like an odd time of the year to announce since people like to start their leagues at the beginning of a season instead of towards the end.  I don't play fantasy Baseball, so I couldn't speak of its popularity, but I am excited to give this a try when Football and Basketball seasons start up in Sept and October.  I am curious how many other Efighting games this platform is looking to stretch out too.

Our website https://www.draftdaily.com is a Daily Fantasy Sports website like FanDuel and DraftKings. What’s sets us apart is that we use DFS Coin(soon to be Fantasy Gold) as in game currency. We currently have baseball, football, hockey and nba. We will also add soccer and cricket in the future. Unlike season long leagues, our site allows you to pick the players you went with a salary cap and play other opponents every day.

Our esports live events in Las Vegas will have prizes in Fantasy Gold and cash. The first event will have a $10,000 prize. Eventually gamers will be able to also play daily tournaments on https://fgcarena.com where they can buy and play for Fantasy Gold prizes. Esports is a rapidly growing industry that we are happy to be apart of.

Time to move my league over to try this
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Please move your coins from Crytopia to CoinExchange.io to prepare for the swap on April 30th.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

There was a little confusion on the dfs market shutting down on Crytopia. Lead dev Nico said in Discord,

"I have sent a reply to Cryptopia and requested that they update the text on the DFS trading page with instructions on the swap or to contact us, since they prob wont put a link to CoinExcahnge on thier site. I have also requested that they send an updated email to all users. For now we will chalk it off to bad communications but their email was not a fair representation of our communications. We have other more important tasks at hand now. CMC has been notified of the swap detials I have requested them to add some text to our page."
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: