Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Proof of Stake Smart Contracts Platform  (Read 32716 times)
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

Trading is LIVE on CoinExchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/FGC/BTC#
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

Good day
Dear dev
I have an error :
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: The transaction was rejected! This might happen if some of the coins in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of wallet.dat and coins were spent in the copy but not marked as spent here."}

Can you help with it? all coins mined honesty, but i can not to send them for creating masternode.

You need to use the coin control features and take all the mined coin transactions and send them to 1 address, then you can send them.
Pls advice what i must exactly do?
protopool.net

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 09:24:27 AM by protopool.net

Fantasy Gold on ProtoPool.net

Fast and stable mining pool

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3843 -u FGC_WALLET -p c=FGC

Low fee 1%. Payouts every hour.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5kCawsw

Come and join us!
ASlava

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

somewhere in the wallet there is an error, after each transaction you need to do -
 (You need to use the coin control features and take all the mined coin transactions and send them to 1 address, then you can send them.)
to send another transaction...
AKP

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 11:44:53 AM by AKP

Fantasy Gold (FGC) on Pool KopilkaPool

https://kopilkapool.ru

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.kopilkapool.ru:3833 -u wallet address -p c=FGC

Automatic payouts every 240 minutes
No registration
Support 24h/7
SUPPORT: kopilkapool@list.ru

Pool is transferred to manual payments.
We are waiting resolve problem (lock unspent)from the FGC team.
Payouts will be every 4 hours manual payments.
ASlava

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

To send coins from the wallet you need to go to the coin control  features - inputs-select all  click ok and send ...
this should be done with each shipment
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

wow....many pool delay payment
 Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

Guys help us make this happen! Any suggestions or ideas? Please get in touch with us and become a part of our team!
egretia
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

waiting for clearer information from this project because maybe this will attract many people for the future
egretia
hariwon955

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic. 
Discord channel   for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992

Thanks for your working hard Smiley
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

is mining slow? didn't receive my fgc from exchange to wallet since 2 hours  Embarrassed
John547s3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

is mining slow? didn't receive my fgc from exchange to wallet since 2 hours  Embarrassed

please help! haven't received coins from coinexchange since 4 hours!!!  Embarrassed
Reyd

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

when estimate your fixing your daemon? many miners have not receive our rewards. fixing immediately and paying to the pools for moners.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

please help! haven't received coins from coinexchange since 4 hours!!!  Embarrassed

There are some known issues with coinexchange withdrawal.
Team is woking on it. You can join the Discord for more live information: https://discord.gg/bXDdgnP
DFSMack

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

UPDATE from Head DEV Nico ... A few updates: 1st we have been working on updates all night, we are on top of things. We have identfied the issues and have solutions being updated. We will start testing our updates here shortly and provide an updates to the community as soon as we can. Our long time community members already know we are a very dedicated team, so new comers can rest easy knowing we are on the ball with getting things fixed. I deeply apologize for the delays thus far, I hope the community can understand that we had a very short amount of time (10 days) to do a major rework due to the flaws in the seesaw POS algos from PIVX. We did our absolute best in the time we had and truly thought we'd be smooth sailing right now, otherwise I would have requested an extension from CoinExchange and the community. I thank you for your patience in this time and your support, the whole team is working hard for us all.
DFSMack

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

In Business News: On Yesterday we signed a new business partnership with SportsCastr Inc.  http://www.sportscstr.com/  They are our first paid sponsors for our fist esport Live tournament this June 2nd. They will also be a streaming partner for this and other events. One of the markets they cover is Japan so they will be setting up a special stream with a Japanese commentator. We hope this is the start of a long and profitable partnership. There are many other ways our two companies can work together and we will be exploring those together.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

UPDATE from Head DEV Nico ... A few updates: 1st we have been working on updates all night, we are on top of things. We have identfied the issues and have solutions being updated. We will start testing our updates here shortly and provide an updates to the community as soon as we can. Our long time community members already know we are a very dedicated team, so new comers can rest easy knowing we are on the ball with getting things fixed. I deeply apologize for the delays thus far, I hope the community can understand that we had a very short amount of time (10 days) to do a major rework due to the flaws in the seesaw POS algos from PIVX. We did our absolute best in the time we had and truly thought we'd be smooth sailing right now, otherwise I would have requested an extension from CoinExchange and the community. I thank you for your patience in this time and your support, the whole team is working hard for us all.

Great news. We know how hard you have worked on this project since the beginning. I'm sure it won't be long that these bugs will be fixed as well. Cheers for staying up all night to clear it up, hopefully testing will go well.
John547s3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

Great news. We know how hard you have worked on this project since the beginning. I'm sure it won't be long that these bugs will be fixed as well. Cheers for staying up all night to clear it up, hopefully testing will go well.

we will receive our coins or not  Embarrassed
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

saw fgc was trading on coinexchange got some volume to it allready good times
slim33

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

we will receive our coins or not  Embarrassed
What do you mean? Where are they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: