Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Proof of Stake Smart Contracts Platform  (Read 32716 times)
rajcryptopro

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

good decision to rebrand to FGS. I like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I'm hearing reports that stuck transactions from CE are now being received. There's about 100 masternodes already securing the network and should see CMC and Masternodes.online shortly.  I'd recommend taking a look at the Fantasy Gold Discord, the community is extremely active there.
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

Those who are entering this project early will be making the best deal of their life. I believe FGC will be the BTC of fantasy sports industry!!

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

A Message From Our Global Partners:

Hello everyone.

I am sure some of you have heard rumblings about a company that will be raising money for FGC. I am part of that company. We have signed a contract to structure a 50,000,000 euro raise for FGC and the businesses/events that will expand on the economy of your coin . We will be using a debt vehicle to raise the funds and investors will be limited to the institutional level. This means that only investment banks will be able to facilitate the transactions and no individuals can invest. This debt vehicle will be listed on a major international stock exchange and there will be great exposure for businesses using FGC and the benefits of businesses that would like to use FGC to save on merchant fees. Our network of institutions are responsible for billions in funding every year and we have over 20,000 of them. In the next few weeks we expect to have a representative of FGC on a nationally syndicated radio and tv show that reaches over 120 million homes a week. 60 million of those viewers are business owners. The representative will educate the viewers on FGC, where the company is headed, and its accomplishment for a twelve month period.

Due to the current climate in crypto investments we believe that this exposure and our network will generate a powerful rise in businesses using the coin and the value of the coin. As it sits now if someone were to purchase 5 bitcoin worth of FGC the value of the coin would go up to $2. We feel confident that once the story of FGC reaches millions of people and businesses owners use the coin more it will boost trading and the value will increase drastically. $1,000,000 in buying is a walk in the park for us and we are so excited because we know our process can do so much more. We will have an analyst doing a press release on where the coin will be headed before implementation. We have spoken to the powers that be at FGC and they asked me to send something out to the individuals on this chat room because you all have been so loyal and helpful. Please stay tuned for official press releases on each of the items discussed, they will be coming shortly. We are excited to be working with FGC and excited to pay you back for believing in this coin.

Have a great day!
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Hello everyone.

I am sure some of you have heard rumblings about a company that will be raising money for FGC. I am part of that company. We have signed a contract to structure a 50,000,000 euro raise for FGC and the businesses/events that will expand on the economy of your coin . We will be using a debt vehicle to raise the funds and investors will be limited to the institutional level. This means that only investment banks will be able to facilitate the transactions and no individuals can invest. This debt vehicle will be listed on a major international stock exchange and there will be great exposure for businesses using FGC and the benefits of businesses that would like to use FGC to save on merchant fees. Our network of institutions are responsible for billions in funding every year and we have over 20,000 of them. In the next few weeks we expect to have a representative of FGC on a nationally syndicated radio and tv show that reaches over 120 million homes a week. 60 million of those viewers are business owners. The representative will educate the viewers on FGC, where the company is headed, and its accomplishment for a twelve month period.

Due to the current climate in crypto investments we believe that this exposure and our network will generate a powerful rise in businesses using the coin and the value of the coin. As it sits now if someone were to purchase 5 bitcoin worth of FGC the value of the coin would go up to $2. We feel confident that once the story of FGC reaches millions of people and businesses owners use the coin more it will boost trading and the value will increase drastically. $1,000,000 in buying is a walk in the park for us and we are so excited because we know our process can do so much more. We will have an analyst doing a press release on where the coin will be headed before implementation. We have spoken to the powers that be at FGC and they asked me to send something out to the individuals on this chat room because you all have been so loyal and helpful. Please stay tuned for official press releases on each of the items discussed, they will be coming shortly. We are excited to be working with FGC and excited to pay you back for believing in this coin.

Have a great day!

It's huggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

I think this project is a good project because have a good concept and partners can make this project a success, with the help and teamwork.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

Hello everyone.

Have a great day!

wow great! i see fgc as my best hold till now very happy that i got smartly at 40 cents  Grin but my 1 worry is that it will take a very long time to moon because it has to first come on many exchanges and cmc and other software development will also take tons of time so it will be at least 8 months when we see price of
$50
or $100  Grin
bamita137

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:39 AM

Many people believe in the future of project and me too
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

seems with the latest annoucements this team is going to push big this year

hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the fruits of your hard work
okyanus58

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I see fgc coini as bright future.

Make the pool increase for miners
artujaud

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:25 AM

hello!

i have a problem with mining
maybe someone can help me with the settings?

https://ibb.co/jiBiGJ
protopool.net

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:19 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:04:03 PM by protopool.net

hello!

i have a problem with mining
maybe someone can help me with the settings?

https://ibb.co/jiBiGJ
Hi. Try manually setting the difficulty

-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:3843 -u FU7ZLkPuuXkH3LGy4ZhRRFv54gGKkdWFyc -p c=FGC,d=0.005
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

I somewhere saw a similar project that raised about 10 million dollars can and this project will be so lucky
TravelsAsia

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

The main ANN has been updated with information about the live eSports event in Vegas. $10,000 worth of Fantasy Gold in the prize pool.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Fantasy Gold - ATMs

I just saw this on the Discord:

"NicoDFS - Today at 4:25 PM
@everyone From Mark: I'm proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com/ to include the fantasy gold coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country.

Bayside Corp. is an American corporation that trades publicly under the symbol “BYSD”

Fantasygold.io
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/FGC/BTC

Bayside Corp
BaySide_Adm
Home
Welcome
Bayside Corp. is an American corporation that trades publicly under the symbol “BYSD”. At Bayside Corp., we believe that emerging technologies will create new opportunities for generations to come. Crypto-assets and blockchain technol...

0.00007474 FGC / BTC Market | FantasyGold Exchange | CoinExchange.io
Market: FGC / BTC | Last Price: 0.00007474 BTC | Currency: FantasyGold | Base Currency: Bitcoin |
    Join CoinExchange.io and start trading today!"
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

It seems to me that blockchain technology fits into gaming industry. Thus, if there is really the working platform, this project seems to have chances for success.
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We’re proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com to include Fantasy Gold Coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country. Bayside is an American Company that trades under the symbol “BYSD”
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We’re proud to announce that we just finalized a deal with Bayside Corp http://baysidecorp.com to include Fantasy Gold Coin on their cryptocurrency ATM machines that will be strategically placed across the country. Bayside is an American Company that trades under the symbol “BYSD”

Awesome!

In other big news the Supreme Court just overturned rules around sports gambling...which could be another good thing for players in the sports currency market.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Any news on enabling withdraws and other functions back on on draftdaily ?
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

Any news on enabling withdraws and other functions back on on draftdaily ?

withdrawals and everything was fixed long ago  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: