Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]FantasyGold[FGC] Proof of Stake Smart Contracts Platform  (Read 32719 times)
DFSMack

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

From HEAD DEV NICO:

Confirmation was sent to Exrates.me that we are ready to list and requested their BTC address. In the past they have been very good at replying quickly usually under 24 hours. I will post another update as soon as we hear back from them.
Dimple444

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

From HEAD DEV NICO:

Confirmation was sent to Exrates.me that we are ready to list and requested their BTC address. In the past they have been very good at replying quickly usually under 24 hours. I will post another update as soon as we hear back from them.

This is huge. Coin Market Cap can't evade us for long now. If I remember correctly, Exrates is around 39th place in terms of volume, whereas Cryptopia is in 70s!!

Crypto Research: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4520788.0

Group to Discuss scams, good investment and all. 1400+ members and growing.
chadelo

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

Did some reviews on this forum for several coins. Despide all the good work from devteam price has not been picking up.
I thought this project would pick up right from te start. Unfortunately it did not and this means price will drop just like other majority of coins. A masternode only works when you have a stable or price that is going up.
If heading down you loose money fast!!

Watch out guys! Even the good masternode projects do not seem to be able to keep prices up. People loose faith and think twice before putting their money in another masternode coin. There have been some big losses over last weeks. Bitcoin has been able to recover several times, but majority of masternode coins is not able to recover. Masternode hype is over.

Peace!

And look where we are atm. Big pricedrop. I also did revieuw for Gobyte. Predicted the pricedrop just acording to the charts. In one or two weeks price wil go down by another 50pct. The promised  raise of altcoine price (april / may) did not come so people are stepping out. We are heading for an era where a lot of altcoins will fall. Bitcoin remains strond(gest)?

All masternode holders are selling coins straight away. Also for this rather good project. This show weakeness of the system with masternodes. After all isn't it just a pyramide scheme Wink

Sorry for your losses.

This is all coming from a guy with 0 merit!  So I'm putting 0 faith in your prediction.  What isn't dropping right now?  The exrates announcement is huge.  The crowdsale took a 1/2 day or so!  Huge success!  CMC listing is coming soon.  FGC has a working product.  What Masternode has that?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:06:16 AM

In the website refers to credit card, will also be available this form of payment in Fantasy Gold?
jrelcess26

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

One of the coins I'm looking forward in the future. Lots of potentials. Devs are good and welcoming. Community is helpful. Good roadmaps. Hoping to see this coin rise as it deserves.
DFSMack

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 08:22:20 PM by DFSMack

Exrates Update:

The 5BTC listing fee for Exrates.me has been sent, the listing will take 5 to 7 days to be active, We want to thank everyone who participated in the crowdfunding efforts to get us there 😃
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

loving all the great news and the increasing volume on coinexchange.
I know the team have been busy with the swap, wallet update etc but I was looking at the fgcarena website and it looks to have a few bugs. Will it be improve in coming times and also will it have online tournaments working on it as well?
Brandi Zen

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

It looks of this idea will be preferably in the measurable future!  Good luck guys.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

loving all the great news and the increasing volume on coinexchange.
I know the team have been busy with the swap, wallet update etc but I was looking at the fgcarena website and it looks to have a few bugs. Will it be improve in coming times and also will it have online tournaments working on it as well?

It defiantly will be improved. There was details in the updated roadmap posted on the 9th of June in their Discord. It gives details/progress to the FGCarena website in that. Quoted for you below

FGC INITIAL ROADMAP

Start of the FGCArena Live Esports Tournament Season Jun – Dec - DONE
Release of Fantasy Cricket on DraftDaily.com - In Progress
Release of updated FGC Website - DONE with more updates coming
Release of DraftDaily.com Mobile App - In Progress
Release of FGC Mobile Wallet - In Progress (release expected in 5 to 7 days)
Release of FGC Web Wallet - Not Started Yet
Release of FGC HD Wallet - In Progress (I was working on clearing build issues yesterday)
Release of a Full Featured FGC Wallet with Fantasy Sports News, Stats, Game Play and More. - Not Started yet Sad
Ability to purchase FGC with Skrill Wallets - DONE
Ability to purchase FGC with ACH Transfers - In Progress
Release of Fully Functioning FGCArena.com with Online Esports Tournaments and Ladders.  - In Progress (but we have a potential partner that may do this for us)
Release of ELO Rating, Brackets and Ladder Style Game Play for Daily Fantasy Sports. - In Progress
esdrase

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Exrates Update:

The 5BTC listing fee for Exrates.me has been sent, the listing will take 5 to 7 days to be active, We want to thank everyone who participated in the crowdfunding efforts to get us there 😃

One more victory of many. Congratulations to the community and we will grow together.
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:01 PM

very nice idea, trust in the future should run according to the planned!
 Good luck guys!
wolverine5pl

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

can someone share nodes for wallet?
Dimple444

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

Exrates Update:

Exrates at such an early stage of this project is massive!!

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

can someone share nodes for wallet?

It's best to join Discord, someone there will give you any details such as add nodes pretty quick.
Here is a link for you https://discord.gg/HrKkmgD
cmhdfs

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Masternodes are a great value right now.  This is a real project folks, with a real good team and a real product. Not just an idea like most of the garbage that is out there. 
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

Been monitoring this project for how many months and I can see that the Team is working hard for the project. New news always comes and I believe that there will be more Big news to come. CAn't wait to have my own MN too.. I'm still collecting funds to buy my own MN.. Hope to complete it soon.. I dont want to miss the opportunity to be given by this project.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

I believe this idea is very interesting and cool! Impeccable job, absorbing results, mindful approach.
Dimple444

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

Been monitoring this project for how many months and I can see that the Team is working hard for the project. New news always comes and I believe that there will be more Big news to come. CAn't wait to have my own MN too.. I'm still collecting funds to buy my own MN.. Hope to complete it soon.. I dont want to miss the opportunity to be given by this project.

Soon FGC will be trading on Exrates. That might change the entire landscape. Current price levels are real bargain!! 

DFSMack

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

370+ Fantasy Gold Masternodes and growing, do you have yours yet?

Check out the $FGC Masternodes stats here 👇

https://masternodes.online/currencies/FGC/

Questions? Join our Discord Community 👇

https://discord.gg/4zUuGe9
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

Are we able to stake with the FGC wallet? I have not moved my coins from coinexchange to my wallet, so just wondering if I should move them to my wallet.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: