Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i read news from indonesia  (Read 554 times)
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

To the extent that Indonesia will impress the digital currency until now can not be known, and I hope it will happen soon, and useful for the people of Indonesia in reducing poverty.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Indonesia is a developing country unlike Japan that has advanced first. Indonesia is wary of the country's economic downturn, the government or BI knows the risk of criptocurency, therefore Indonesia has not legalized this digital currency. Although the government has not authorized this crypto, I am grateful to be able to join bitcoin. Because bitcoin has helped a lot.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Of course, Indonesia simply reminds its people about investing with cryptocurrency. Because there is some risk to invest in it. It can be estimated as a temporary statement. Again, the Indonesian government can issue legal notice to legalize it anytime. Most people in the world now invest in bitcoin without any thought and deal. The government wants to ensure the tax.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

their government did not give permission to use bitcoin currencies. and their government ordered to use money from their own country. Their original currency is the rupiah. bitcoin users is very unfortunate from Indonesia. very many users of bitcoin currency. this is my opinion
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Never try to read news about bitcoin from Indonesian government, they have always give bad news and information about bitcoin, they have try more time to make bitcoin is bad on investment eyes. Every Time they have make bad news about bitcoin and claimed bitcoin is one of ponzi project system. They always said bitcoin is bubble where you will loss your money when you are invest there. I got when the government said bitcoin is never up to $8000 price in this month.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Yes, the Indonesian government is concerned about the misuse of cryptocurrency in illegal and criminal acts. So the use of cryptocurrency is limited as an investment tool only, as a means of payment is strictly prohibited. However, it should be thankful for cryptocurrency is not strictly prohibited, meaning the Indonesian government is aware that cryptocurrency also has a positive impact despite having a high risk as well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

bitcoin is not yet fully known to people from the state! on this they forbid! but do not worry, sooner or later bitcoin will be the first world currency! bitcoin has already taken a large capitalization of money and very much paid attention to itself! the whole world is watching its movement and development! now in America there is a big conference that will once again prove to the world about the need for bitcoin and the whole crypto world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

until when will Indonesia be like this?... his government has not given the maximum permission to use bitcoin, whereas, bitcoin has given a new color for the people of Indonesia. bitcoin has changed the economy of Indonesian society.

i read news from indonesia :

Bank Indonesia (BI) reiterated that investments in digital currency or cryptocurrency are very risky. Therefore, BI advises people to avoid investing in this type of digital currency.
Agus Martowardojo, Governor of BI noted, there are currently as many as 1300 types of digital currencies circulating in the world.
The prohibition of this digital currency because it has an unclear underlying and from the side of consumer protection is still very low.
Moreover, according to BI, this digital currency can be misused as a means of money laundering and terrorism.
we must realize that the government of Indonesia or BI currently not really understand the technology blockchain and bitcoin so naturally they say such things. even once when the CEO of indodax in the meeting with the BI in a television show, and in the event the CEO of indodax has explained a lot about the BTC, and that is not enough to convince them.
so I think Indonesia will legalize BTC when the government or BI plunge in bitcoin directly, because that's the only way that can give a detailed understanding on the parties.

but that is not easy to legalize bitcoin and open their mind because the government and BI have not interested in bitcoin and they are always thinking that bitcoin is related about negative activities. as long as the government not totally banned bitcoin, I think the people of Indonesia do not need legalize of bitcoin.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

They should copy their neighbour the Philippines who are legalising bitcoin and other crypto currencies. If Indonesia will not permit it, then fintech companies will simply move across the border to set up shop. It is not against Islamic principles so no reason not to encourage bitcoin development
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:54 PM

for now the Indonesian government has not yet legalized bitcoin, but the Indonesian government continues to learn about bitcoin, and I am sure in the future bitcoin will have legal permission, because I think bitcoin is very good for the future, in some developed countries there are many who use bitcoin. Grin
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

The Indonesian government only prohibits any kind of payment using bitcoin because the legal currency is used only Rupiah. However, the people of the country should be grateful because the government does not completely ban the use of bitcoins.

Yeah, Indonesia is just reminding its people to be more careful on investing with cryptocurrency because its really risky. I know this kind of statement is just temporary because later on Indonesia will surely make bitcoin legal and more people can now use bitcoin without worrying about the government though taxes will be there for sure.

I agree with your opinion, nevertheless (Indonesian government strictly prohibits people to use bitcoin / transaction with bitcoin) Indonesia has created LUNO wallet who can buy, sell and study currencies digital, such as BTC, ETH and other alcoins.
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

No offense guys but I have a question: what's all this Indoensia talk? I mean everyone asks about their own country but there are a lot of topics about Indonesia all the time. What's that about?
maybe this is just information about indonesian government and director of indonesian bank which forbids people to invest in cryptocurrency because many risk,
but unfortunately this post does not provide the address of a news link and this is an error
gpamfmcq

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

I've seen a lot of bitcoin news in Southeast Asia this year, which is a good trend to show that bitcoin has begun to spread in this densely populated area, and if Indonesia opens local encryption exchanges, it will have a strong impetus for community promotion.The government's statement in this news is not a ban on bitcoin.
Nodehype

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

and what they said?
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

until when will Indonesia be like this?... his government has not given the maximum permission to use bitcoin, whereas, bitcoin has given a new color for the people of Indonesia. bitcoin has changed the economy of Indonesian society.

i read news from indonesia :

Bank Indonesia (BI) reiterated that investments in digital currency or cryptocurrency are very risky. Therefore, BI advises people to avoid investing in this type of digital currency.
Agus Martowardojo, Governor of BI noted, there are currently as many as 1300 types of digital currencies circulating in the world.
The prohibition of this digital currency because it has an unclear underlying and from the side of consumer protection is still very low.
Moreover, according to BI, this digital currency can be misused as a means of money laundering and terrorism.
we must realize that the government of Indonesia or BI currently not really understand the technology blockchain and bitcoin so naturally they say such things. even once when the CEO of indodax in the meeting with the BI in a television show, and in the event the CEO of indodax has explained a lot about the BTC, and that is not enough to convince them.
so I think Indonesia will legalize BTC when the government or BI plunge in bitcoin directly, because that's the only way that can give a detailed understanding on the parties.

but that is not easy to legalize bitcoin and open their mind because the government and BI have not interested in bitcoin and they are always thinking that bitcoin is related about negative activities. as long as the government not totally banned bitcoin, I think the people of Indonesia do not need legalize of bitcoin.
Proof of bitcoin can still be used in Indonesia, which I know that the concern is about investing because it will be risky and will be detrimental. but if still can produce bitcoin in another way without investment why not. and bitcoin problems in Indonesia are still unclear and what I'm doing now uses bitcoin well as long as it can still be used to generate revenue.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

You are still complaining at that? Some countries don't have this opportunity you have in Indonesia. At least, bitcoin isn't banned outrightly,that is a glimmer of hope that it will only get better.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

I don't basically rely on news or governments policy. Because the national bank or government think of the whole population. I do business on my own risk. And many people from Indonesia also doing so. It's a global thing not only based on one country. I don't know about what the think and saying? I think bitcoin is growing and is going up.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Since bitcoin is not completely ban in Indonesia,prople should thank to the government.So they can inverse in bitcoin as an asset.Only thing is they can't pay the real payments in terms of bitcoin.And this may reduce the usage of bitcoin in Indonesia.
komoldey

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

do u have the link of the news??/
i want to read the news
if its true than it will be very much risky
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Banks in indonesia has warned not to use bitcoin as it could be problem and can lead to money laundering /terrorist activities. Hopefully they will revert back of the decision soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: