Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 04:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i read news from indonesia  (Read 560 times)
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

The Indonesian state ban I think because of its fear in the crypto currency that could be misused in money laundering and terrorist financing, but I understand that the Indonesian people are still investing in bitcoin, because it is only a ban which is only a commemorative.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

The Indonesian government still observing the situation, it's good that the government not directly banned crypto, but they give the warning to be careful to invest in this risky investment, I think the decision to do that is a normal move make by the government so the people understand the risk before investing

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pancawati77

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

In Indonesia it is not allowed payment transactions by the government. If bitcoin is approved then Indonesia can create a different economy for people who know about bitcoin. Bitcoin can help reduce unemployment itself due to the risk of profit and rugo as their responsibility. Cool
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

until when will Indonesia be like this?... his government has not given the maximum permission to use bitcoin, whereas, bitcoin has given a new color for the people of Indonesia. bitcoin has changed the economy of Indonesian society.

i read news from indonesia :

Bank Indonesia (BI) reiterated that investments in digital currency or cryptocurrency are very risky. Therefore, BI advises people to avoid investing in this type of digital currency.
Agus Martowardojo, Governor of BI noted, there are currently as many as 1300 types of digital currencies circulating in the world.
The prohibition of this digital currency because it has an unclear underlying and from the side of consumer protection is still very low.
Moreover, according to BI, this digital currency can be misused as a means of money laundering and terrorism.

Almost all countries say the same thing, and this is the biggest factor that makes users hesitate to invest bitcoin, I hope that all countries can soon legalize bitcoin for better purposes.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

Indonesia is a large and sovereign country, and many tribes in it we can not solve the problem quite once with notice so bitcoin must be patient to use as a means of payment

in indonesia just forbid bitcoin for payment, why is that so? Indonesia already has rupiah currency GOVERNMENT does not want any means of payment other than the rupiah and does not want to weaken the rupiah the government must protect its assets so it is not replaceable

GOOD NEWS FROM INDONESIA:
* there are some observers or consultants from Indonesia who receive bitcoin circulating in my country and appear positive in the media and very helpful to promote bitcoin in my country that is INDONESIA
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:06:12 AM

One of South Korea’s top three cryptocurrency exchanges, Coinone, is launching an exchange in Indonesia. Initially, six cryptocurrencies will be supported but the exchange plans to add more coins. Coinone is also launching an airdrop event for 10,000 pre-registrants.Coinone Indonesia wants to be the gateway that introduces people to the concept of blockchain and cryptocurrency, and facilitates access for users in Indonesia to have various types of digital assets or cryptocurrencies quickly and safely.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:08:50 AM

It is a normal action of a country. Of course they want to protect their peoples for some reasons likely scammer within the bitcoin field. As you say, considering the risk within this field and we know how actually risky it is. The second reason is being decentralized of a bitcoin which can't controlled by the government of Indonesia.  This was common issue of a county everywhere.

Malithcrypto1996

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:15:34 AM

I think the coming years we will see many more governments showing interest in blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrencies. However they may look into impose regulations especially when cryptocurrencies get exchanged into fiat.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

until when will Indonesia be like this?... his government has not given the maximum permission to use bitcoin, whereas, bitcoin has given a new color for the people of Indonesia. bitcoin has changed the economy of Indonesian society.

Bank Indonesia (BI) reiterated that investments in digital currency or cryptocurrency are very risky. Therefore, BI advises people to avoid investing in this type of digital currency.
Agus Martowardojo, Governor of BI noted, there are currently as many as 1300 types of digital currencies circulating in the world.
The prohibition of this digital currency because it has an unclear underlying and from the side of consumer protection is still very low.
Moreover, according to BI, this digital currency can be misused as a means of money laundering and terrorism.

That's true i'm not against the decision of the Indonesian government to protect their people of the country to avoid losing of their money investing in virtual currency. but i really believe later on if the government official realized how to help using virtual currency for their economy growth and how to help people of indonesia working in bitcoin hoping someday decide crypto currency become legit.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

The Indonesian government currently only limits bitcoin as a digital asset only, not as a currency that can be used like any other currency. For me this does not matter because the Indonesian government just wants to protect its people from false investments. Let's wait until the Indonesian government can legalize bitcoin as the currency in that country. If done now then it will not be possible because currently Indonesia is hit by high debt, and the situation of Indonesia is not conducive because the current government can not perform its duties properly.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
BIRC

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:40:51 AM

I think governments of countries in the world won't support Bitcoin or digital cryptocurrencies because they even don't understand what is cryptocurrency......so for us it is already very good that governments don't oppose cryptocurrencies.

We still need more time.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

Bitcoin in Indonesia I think it's more like no one care of it, but is still go on, and it's not getting ban but actually it feels like you can use it but there is no big movement for bitcoin. So, it's kinda lucky as bitcoiners here but sometimes you need to go to another level of bitcoinand you need to see a big movement of it.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

as i know from indonesia is the central bank is restict the transaction with bitcoin, which is the government make a polixy that just local currenceis can used for a transaction, and bitcoin for investment and trading is okay in indonesia,

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

they (Bank Indonesia) fear with bitcoin that their project will down because investor and entrepreneur no more using bank.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

Bank of Indonesia is clearly stating that the use of any crypto currencies is strictly prohibited in their nation and like India they clearly declared crypto currencies as illegal in their nation . According to almost all the countries, use of crypto currencies can put their national security at risk because bitcoin being decentralised and having no authorised regulating body over bitcoin and moreover bitcoin transactions does not involve any third party seizure so many social defaulters use it as illegal means like selling drugs, explosives and money laundering and this is the reason they the government of Indonesia is demotivating people from using crypto currencies.
MxRizky22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

The Indonesian government only prohibits any kind of payment using bitcoin because the legal currency is used only Rupiah. However, the people of the country should be grateful because the government does not completely ban the use of bitcoins.

Yess that's true. Indonesian only prohibits kind of payment using bitcoin. so we still allowed to invest on bitcoin.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

I  think is much reason why the government in Indonesia not accepting the Bitcoin as payment especially for BI. For example, maybe Indonesian government afraid if citizens get a loss (protecting citizens), and soon. Indonesia needs to draft the legislation, regulations before legalized bitcoin.
But people in Indonesia is still can buy and hold Bitcoin.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

this reason is not only happening in Indonesia but in the average country that rejects Bitcoin, this happens naturally because the development of Bitcoin has been very frightening for governments, let the time answer, because I'm sure in the future their opinion on Bitcoin will change...

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:43 AM

Based on what I have read, Indonesian superiors have investigated the use of bitcoins on the island of Bali, in the wake of the largest economic central bank in Southeast Asia over the problems raised by real world currencies. There are some residents living in Bali saying that bitcoins have been used by foreigners on the island, namely Indonesia's tourism hub and have the largest expat community.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

I think they are just right to educate their people that yes bitcoin is very risky. It is very volatile. Education is one way to inform people how to traverse through the risk and make it better in bitcoin or crypto in general.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: