Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1890 times)
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

If there are a lot of bad news there is a panic and it is not wise to trust in bitcoin till tragical end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

in general, the graph shown by the OP shows that bitcoin is a long-term digital asset, and is at risk when used as a means of trading. Let's just say bitcoin is an asset such as land, property, and others whose value is increasingly expensive. If you buy bitcoin in 2015 for example, now you can still smile broadly despite the market conditions are down. Another case if you buy in 2018 and expect instant profits, maybe moments like this are like a nightmare for you.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

I still believe in bitcoin, without losing my faith that bitcoin someday would strongly develop their price level that goes up to higher level as what people being predicted. So I decided to hold my bitcoin now until such time that bitcoin price stay at the top level of price.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

if I will always believe in bitcoin. how can i not trust bitcoin gan after i ever feel the result of the profit i get from investing in bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will always improve and bitcoin prices will soon reach its peak. ie at the price ever bitcoin accomplished.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

I appreciate your research, but I believe that the crypto currency market is not very predictable and depends on many factors. There is no 100% certainty that the events will develop this way, so let's see what lies ahead.
That's the analysis and research of a trader and maybe it happens but because of the fluctuating bitcoin it's certainly possible that prediction is missed. can be a high price faster than your guess that takes 5 years. which definitely bitcoin prices will surely rise due to growing users. so do not make your faith damaged by leaving bitcoin
The hardest thing to do in every single day of my life is to always stay positive. A lot of circumstances that may come unexpectedly and life is not always at its best. In the world of cryptocurrency where it's very volatile and unpredictable, I realize it's important to keep your faith firm and strong while doing things that can somehow alleviate your stress and worriness like setting aside negative thoughts and taking a look at the brighter side. Don't lose hope, let hardships be the reason for your hardwork, and let your determination rise, and never be afraid to fall if this only means success in the future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

Tough times for investors. Prices are very low. We do not know if it will rise. In the past, much more money was being earned. It's hard now. Do not lose your faith, it will rise.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Although currently the price of bitcoin continues to decline, but my belief in bitcoin is still high, because i believe that bitcoin value will quickly increase again.
If you have bitcoin deposits, then you do not sell now, because surely you will regret when you see bitcoin prices in the next few months could reach $ 40,000.
It's better to wait for the price to rise again, and always pray that something beautiful will come for us soon.

PatrickEClifford

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

https://image.ibb.co/d3MyGc/a.jpg

Chart 2

https://image.ibb.co/kifm2H/b.jpg

Chart 3

https://image.ibb.co/kJvVUx/c.jpg

Chart 4

https://image.ibb.co/grGyGc/d.jpg

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

I don't need faith. I know bitcoin will reach 100k at some point. It's just common sense.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Tough times for investors. Prices are very low. We do not know if it will rise. In the past, much more money was being earned. It's hard now. Do not lose your faith, it will rise.

It's too early to come to an conclusion because investors would have already earned huge amount of profit and I feel there is a big organisation which tried to manipulate the price of bitcoin by the way of huge investment and huge csshout.

Am I spamming? Report me!
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

if I will always believe in bitcoin. how can i not trust bitcoin gan after i ever feel the result of the profit i get from investing in bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin prices will always improve and bitcoin prices will soon reach its peak. ie at the price ever bitcoin accomplished.

Your points are valid as newbies are waiting for the market to become stable and experienced users are waiting for bitcoin to reach the new landmark and we cannot predict more about the stability as it is highly volatile

Am I spamming? Report me!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:46 AM

Your points are valid as newbies are waiting for the market to become stable and experienced users are waiting for bitcoin to reach the new landmark and we cannot predict more about the stability as it is highly volatile

Yeah that's right though one thing to at least make you believe is that even at today's "low" prices, it's not the worst btc has ever taken. Look at the charts from the start and you'll see that we're still at an uptrend compared to most of last year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Thank you for that graphical presentation because it calms us down especially those who are in panic mode. We do hope and pray that this year would be better than those previous years. We just don't let the fear of losing be greater than our excitement of winning.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Thank you for that graphical presentation because it calms us down especially those who are in panic mode. We do hope and pray that this year would be better than those previous years. We just don't let the fear of losing be greater than our excitement of winning.

The price movements of the past will surely happen again in the future, and as we can see in the graph in long term bitcoin always pump higher now its time to have more faith on this kind of great technology. I'm not on panic because I believe on this thing in the first place and I know bitcoin can survive this trial and many people will come again and appreciate what bitcoin started.
dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

Now Bitcoin price is very high and constantly rising, and in 5 or maybe 6 years it will reach the level of 100,000 dollars.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

Iam so sure that what is happening at the markets will eventually strengthen it an prove to naysayers that the crypto world is here to stay
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

It is good to be optimistic, but it is bad to be unrealistic. I know that no one cannot predict the movements of bitcoin and I am in no position to say that. But given with these current circumstances, the bitcoin is dealing with lots of obstacles from media and the governments. It is not going to drop down to 2000$, and I do not think it will go up to what you have mentioned within 4 years. That id my opinion.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

It is good to be optimistic, but it is bad to be unrealistic. I know that no one cannot predict the movements of bitcoin and I am in no position to say that. But given with these current circumstances, the bitcoin is dealing with lots of obstacles from media and the governments. It is not going to drop down to 2000$, and I do not think it will go up to what you have mentioned within 4 years. That id my opinion.
I think that Bitcoin died will lose less than those who bought Bitcoin for $ 500 in 2016. Even in spite of the current decline in the market, these people still have a huge profit.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

As soon as I've seen the Subject:"Don't lose your faith in BTC.", I just had to play Don't Stop Believin' by Journey before I even opened the topic. Grin

Now Bitcoin price is very high and constantly rising, and in 5 or maybe 6 years it will reach the level of 100,000 dollars.

hah price has been going on between $6,700-$6,900 for, probably, a month now. Also, do I have to remind you that last year it took somewhat 6 months for price to go from ~$2,200(july) to ~17,500(december). So I'd say that it would rather take a year or two.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Look at the charts from the start and you'll see that we're still at an uptrend compared to most of last year.

People always look at the short term charts. Main point of importance is that the recent noobs complaining about the current price have bought near peak levels, and have constantly seen the price go down, which pretty much explains why they don't care about what happened in the past. The only market they care about is the one after they entered, and for them, even though if you don't sell you don't lose anything, it feels like a major loss. I figured that out after thinking through why noobs don't care about what the market did in the past, and this is what I consider to be the main reason. It makes sense as well if you think logically....
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

As soon as I've seen the Subject:"Don't lose your faith in BTC.", I just had to play Don't Stop Believin' by Journey before I even opened the topic. Grin

hah price has been going on between $6,700-$6,900 for, probably, a month now. Also, do I have to remind you that last year it took somewhat 6 months for price to go from ~$2,200(july) to ~17,500(december). So I'd say that it would rather take a year or two.
Actually a very long period occurred on the growth I will go. But you forget that almost all of 2017 was accompanied by a rise from $ 1,000 to $ 20,000. If you take an average of 12 months, it is likely an average of $ 2,000 per month.

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: