Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1890 times)
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

The tendency of bitcoin is that when it falls, it’s surely will rise again and even surpass the previous level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

I would very much like to hope that the price for 1 bitcoin will be 100,000 bucks, then in 1 day I will become a billionaire)
I really do not have such high expectations, I know I'm not going to become a billionaire with my very small holdings of bitcoin that I have, but if bitcoin was able to reach the price of 100,000 dollars that will really help me, at that point even holding a very small amount of bitcoin will change your life, you could start a business or even buy a house or pay your debts.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Look at the charts from the start and you'll see that we're still at an uptrend compared to most of last year.

People always look at the short term charts. Main point of importance is that the recent noobs complaining about the current price have bought near peak levels, and have constantly seen the price go down, which pretty much explains why they don't care about what happened in the past. The only market they care about is the one after they entered, and for them, even though if you don't sell you don't lose anything, it feels like a major loss. I figured that out after thinking through why noobs don't care about what the market did in the past, and this is what I consider to be the main reason. It makes sense as well if you think logically....

agree, most people are concerned only with their own assets, so it's no wonder that the current market conditions are the main benchmark for them whether the investment is profitable or not. They do not look at people who have bought bitcoin when under $ 1k because in general people who buy the price can still smile broadly despite the current market conditions. So the conclusion is true, people who buy at the peak price will be more concerned with the price after they open a position regardless of the previous history.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

I can't loss faith in bitcoin when I earn my living from bitcoin,  price is just one aspect of bitcoin,  you can also build a portfolio around bitcoin and earn money everyday from companies who will pay even more than what your local companies can pay you to work.  Newbie should learn to look beyond the price of a coin and build a daily income system around bitcoin and it's community.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

I can't loss faith in bitcoin when I earn my living from bitcoin,  price is just one aspect of bitcoin,  you can also build a portfolio around bitcoin and earn money everyday from companies who will pay even more than what your local companies can pay you to work.  Newbie should learn to look beyond the price of a coin and build a daily income system around bitcoin and it's community.

that is good and if you still doing what you do now, I am sure that it will give you a good result in the future and you can earn more money for your living. once we lose our faith in something, we cannot work with good and we cannot reach the goals that we make and we only sit down without knowing what we want to do. so from now on, lets we keep our faith in bitcoin and still support bitcoin in many ways and then bitcoin will give the best things for us in someday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

As of now the price of the bitcoin is dumping price. But I will not  lose my faith to bitcoin because for sure after the price decreasing it will increase again. Maybe after 5 yeats the price of the bitcoin become $100,000 but maybe after few few years also the price of the bitcoin become very low. For sure most of us want to see bitcoin become the price become very high .
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

Hey, those who have lost their faith in BTC, just go and wathc coinmarketcap. Bitcoin has increased its price almost $1k in one day, this is what BTC is about. Crypto market is always volatile and no one can predict whether the price may still go down or goes up permanently but for BTC the price may go up and up within a short period. Happy to see BTC is bouncing back and started its Bullish run.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

Yes because the moment you lose your faith means you also lose your profit because 1) you might sell your bitcoin at a lower price when situation looks very bad as its market price continuously dropping down, and 2) you will missed to buy the dip because you're too afraid to buy it.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Look at the charts from the start and you'll see that we're still at an uptrend compared to most of last year.

People always look at the short term charts. Main point of importance is that the recent noobs complaining about the current price have bought near peak levels, and have constantly seen the price go down, which pretty much explains why they don't care about what happened in the past. The only market they care about is the one after they entered, and for them, even though if you don't sell you don't lose anything, it feels like a major loss. I figured that out after thinking through why noobs don't care about what the market did in the past, and this is what I consider to be the main reason. It makes sense as well if you think logically....

agree, most people are concerned only with their own assets, so it's no wonder that the current market conditions are the main benchmark for them whether the investment is profitable or not. They do not look at people who have bought bitcoin when under $ 1k because in general people who buy the price can still smile broadly despite the current market conditions. So the conclusion is true, people who buy at the peak price will be more concerned with the price after they open a position regardless of the previous history.
I think that is only natural, all the people that invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies do so because they want to earn profits, they really do not care if an earlier adopter has got incredible profits even with this market price, what we all want is to obtain profits ourselves so if you bought when the price was at the highest then it is natural to be worried, even if I still think that bitcoin could go higher in the next years.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

Good motivation though. If you have been with crypto community for a long time, you will seriously believe in bitcoin as you might have been watching its struggles and achievements. I believe in bitcoin as i am sure bitcoin will certainly have growth this year more than 2017. I have been watching its trend in coinmarketcap. None can beat bitcoin 's growth though authorities ban crypto currencies, it is standing alone facing and achieving every mile stones.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

This post is a motivation to all of us that don't lose our faith in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is just like a merried life you need to support and trust even at better or worst price. When ever I lose my faith I always view the past chart price of bitcoin to able to predict what month woul worst for bitcoin or a better month for bitcoin.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

We all know that bitcoin has a huge potential, but most people think that bitcoin is just a way of making more money in a quick period of time.

And that is not the way that bitcoin works to be honest, people need to realize that bitcoin has a huge utility, and that it is impossible to be able to do not like it in the end.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

I think that is only natural, all the people that invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies do so because they want to earn profits, they really do not care if an earlier adopter has got incredible profits even with this market price, what we all want is to obtain profits ourselves so if you bought when the price was at the highest then it is natural to be worried, even if I still think that bitcoin could go higher in the next years.
Yes that is right that in current time most of the people intention is to make money from bitcoin and i think that it is too much possible because still bitcoin price has the potential to increase too much because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, people still too much willing to invest money in bitcoin which is in fact increasing the bitcoin price too much.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:18:06 AM

Bitcoin has been reacting to the market very well. With all the FUD it is getting time to time the price and demands grow bigger. Regulation from different countries are trying to clamp its progress but bit by bit it is slowly beginning to be a platform for payment in most of the well off countries today. I still believe in bitcoin and sooner or later many will realize the lost opportunity that they shy away from this technology

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

Since the day I knew bitcoin. I've never lose faith into it even in those years like others think bitcoin is going back to nothing, I still believe. Even how many bad news, fall, FUD they are going to spread, I won't believe in them and I'll keep my faith on btc because if you really a fan of btc no matter what happen you're always there and waiting for a better price and future.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

Since the day I knew bitcoin. I've never lose faith into it even in those years like others think bitcoin is going back to nothing, I still believe. Even how many bad news, fall, FUD they are going to spread, I won't believe in them and I'll keep my faith on btc because if you really a fan of btc no matter what happen you're always there and waiting for a better price and future.

bitcoin is only a currency and not a god that you must have a faith on it. What you really have is a patience because you still manage to wait for the better time and you did not sell imediately no matter what happens on the price of it. im also a fan of btc , that is why i do also support it in the way of buying some whenever i have a spare cash left on my salary however i will only have a faith on my god and that is lord jesus , nothing more nothing less.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

Yes because the moment you lose your faith means you also lose your profit because 1) you might sell your bitcoin at a lower price when situation looks very bad as its market price continuously dropping down, and 2) you will missed to buy the dip because you're too afraid to buy it.
Those who lose their faith in bitcoin are the ones who really suffer badly in the later days. Everyone is aware of this fact that bitcoin is never ever going to put its investors into loss. It may take bit longer time to return you profits but the high returns are confirmed in the case of bitcoin. So those who commit this mistake of not trusting bitcoin and sell the mighty coin out of stress and panic, they are just morons.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

Its growth after all its struggles has made everyone here believe in bitcoin. This made so many firms and business entities to jump into crypto community creating their own crypto currencies implimenting a project which gains market and values to thie coins. Being the crypto mother, it has set mile stones as an example before every new entries. Almost 90 percent of new ICOs do follow its way of approach towards their sucess. We do have so many coins have achieved goals and gained more values in short span. So never go back from BTC. Invest more into it to gain more profits in short term.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Why on earth should i loose faith in Bitcoin, Bitcoin happen to be the number one crypto currency in the world and i truly believe that Bitcoin will take me to places that i have never imargin.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:26:55 PM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

I believe in bitcoin so I don't lose my hope for bitcoin even I'm newbie in crypto I believe that bitcoin will give a big profit in the future even no one knows what will happen everytime, every year still lot of people are trusting in bitcoin.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: