Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1890 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.
You did wrong, $18k and $20k was not the actual price of bitcoin because it was unnatural and not according to the market cap. It was a bubble and now the air is flush away from the bubble. So I think no need for losing faith in bitcoin. Now it is on the track and according to the market cap and the increase in normal. If you lost your investment then you must hold your bitcoin for some more time.
Yeah you're right we know that the price is very high for bitcoin while marketcap is not that big, so there was a correction of the price until now but you don't need to hesitate and lost confidence in bitcoin, the price will definitely continue to climb up as demand grows bcoz of people in many parts of the world continue to adopt bitcoin, so do not lose your faith in bitcoin dude..
Loosing faith in Bitcoin is an unnecessary statement and this statement can be taken in more than two meanings but the meaning I noticed in this statement is not important and the whole focus one should make in Bitcoin market is to invest in this market but in a low market. The market has all the potential and ability to achieve any value and soon a favorable market will come.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Nice charts investors will see this charts that the history of bitcoin will repeat so they should buy more bitcoin and hold. Possible this year will surpass the $20,000 price and reach the highest peak of bitcoin price.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

The bitcoin is doing great . Because the price is increasing from they started and the year 2017, but yhis year the price totally dumping price but it's not problem because the price is very high compared to the price ahen thry started until today. Event he price decreasing I still here to support bitcoin because I believe it will recover again because many new investor will come again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

The bitcoin is doing great . Because the price is increasing from they started and the year 2017, but yhis year the price totally dumping price but it's not problem because the price is very high compared to the price ahen thry started until today. Event he price decreasing I still here to support bitcoin because I believe it will recover again because many new investor will come again.

as long as we can stay calm and not attracted with the negative news in out there, we are fine and we can watch where the price wants to move and more bitcoin if we want to. besides that, if we are not losing our faith in bitcoin, then bitcoin will give a surprise for us and bitcoin won't disappoint us and I am sure that the price can increase higher even more than the last highest price that we see in December.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.
You did wrong, $18k and $20k was not the actual price of bitcoin because it was unnatural and not according to the market cap. It was a bubble and now the air is flush away from the bubble. So I think no need for losing faith in bitcoin. Now it is on the track and according to the market cap and the increase in normal. If you lost your investment then you must hold your bitcoin for some more time.
Yeah you're right we know that the price is very high for bitcoin while marketcap is not that big, so there was a correction of the price until now but you don't need to hesitate and lost confidence in bitcoin, the price will definitely continue to climb up as demand grows bcoz of people in many parts of the world continue to adopt bitcoin, so do not lose your faith in bitcoin dude..
It is just the mater of knowledge. Your knowledge and understanding about the Bitcoin determine your faith in the coin. The more you know about the importance and advantages of the coin, the more you invest in it and the more your faith grows. Besides, those who earn in the start are very loving towards the Bitcoin and are the faithful guy in the market but those who loose due to information gap call it scam.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Just focus on the long term people, the next halving is coming by 2020, your goal should be to accumulate as many coins as you can before that, because we are pretty positive that there's gonna be a bull run by this time, maybe a new all time high even.
It is up to the knowledge of an investor as if the market is going high then selling should take place that time and when the price goes down then buying of coin should take place. So this is not to lose faith in Bitcoin but belongs to your knowledge and decisions. Invest now and wait while the price goes high and you caste the opportunity to sell out your coins and get profit.
eikzbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

No, not me, bit thoe who made it cost over $10 manily because of hype ans fast gains, now they will try to get dome $ back and can drp the price eveb lower
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Yes at this time Bitcoin back to his troubled times. Where so many countries are banning Bitcoin. But no matter what happens in Bitcoin now, it will not diminish my trust in Bitcoin. I will continue to trust Bitcoin anytime and I will keep Bitcoin as a future investment asset. In the next 5 years, I believe Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Bitcoin has been under trouble with more countries into regulation of the cryptocurrency usage. Another thing is the market fluctuation that making the user network fear about the future of the cryptocurrency usage. Possibly scenario will change, it's our responsibility to trust and stick to it rather than ending up selling low.
Kodok Bencot

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

Yes right, bitcoin will continue to be an investment trend in the next few years, although some days the price is down but this certainly will never make me lose faith in bitcoin.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Losing of faith in bitccoin is clearly a statement that your faith has shaken and that's one of the reasons why people are selling their bitcoin. The more people are selling their bitcoin, the deeper its market price will fall too making others feel anxious about it that would lead them to do the same.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Crypto Guru

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Yes, we have a heavy trust and faith is bitcoins and other good altcoins. People around the world are already behind this revolutionary start. I want people involve and don't miss out this opportunity.

BTC BTCBTC
 Roll Eyes Roll EyesSmiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

my faith for bitcoin will not go away. when many experts say bitcoin prices will be very high in 2018 it makes me very happy, but when I see bitcoin prices continue to degenerate I feel disappointed.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

What if the $1000000 is actually just a dream for five years? Because I think no one will going to have a courage to out such big amount of money to bitcoin. This may lead to bitcoin to decrease the growth of the investors because $100000  price of btc is too much. I would rather choose the alt than investing a big amount on btc which is the hope is not secure.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

What if the $1000000 is actually just a dream for five years? Because I think no one will going to have a courage to out such big amount of money to bitcoin. This may lead to bitcoin to decrease the growth of the investors because $100000  price of btc is too much. I would rather choose the alt than investing a big amount on btc which is the hope is not secure.

Sticking with realistic dreams is a better way of holding your bitcoins. We all know it will be the global currency of the world and it will get very much attention from the citizens of all the countries. Then Bitcoin is totally promising for us.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Sticking with realistic dreams is a better way of holding your bitcoins. We all know it will be the global currency of the world and it will get very much attention from the citizens of all the countries. Then Bitcoin is totally promising for us.

I suspect about 15% of people ( probably 10-20 percents even) lost their faith in the cryptocurrency during the Great fall and left the crypto market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

as long as we can stay calm and not attracted with the negative news in out there, we are fine and we can watch where the price wants to move and more bitcoin if we want to. besides that, if we are not losing our faith in bitcoin, then bitcoin will give a surprise for us and bitcoin won't disappoint us and I am sure that the price can increase higher even more than the last highest price that we see in December.
There are many sources spreading bad news about bitcoin, some of them are factual and true but some are nothing more than speculation and sometimes they are fabricating stuff or distorting the truth and they are doing that precisely to destroy the confidence of the people in bitcoin and undermine it that way, but for many of us that know what bitcoin can become things like that are never going to work.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

do not worry about losing your trust in btc here is what I see for everyone in the future.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

I am positive there is no user on this forum who questions the promising future of bitcoin. However, if anyone does loses the faith then he would regret about that later.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

I never been lose my hope and faith on btc since I entered in crypto currency world because I know that it has always a new surprise of bull run that all new investors that put their trust on it will never get disappointed. What I only can not agree to you is when you said that it will hit $100000 only for that short period of time. This is far from reality and no one will going to believe on that.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency of high value and a long term trusted store of value that will benefit you after a long term investment with no complications and will not make you tired. All you need is to look and monitor the market after making any decision by applying the rules and principles according to the current market conditions. The price will soon jump and will be better in future as more number of people is interested to invest in this low market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: