Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't lose your faith in BTC.  (Read 1892 times)
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

The strength or weakness of the bitcoin value relative all dependent on the bitcoin user itself, the collapse of the belief value to bitcoin, is one of the silk paths, against the breakdown of bitcoin values.
Therefore I still believe in the popularity of bitcoin, which is obviously better than any other types of currency.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

Without doubt, I still believe that bitcoin can reach the $100K mark, and I am convinced that this will happen before 2020. However, I must clarify that my trust is not based solely on faith. There are good reasons to believe that the natural route of the market is towards accelerated growth for the next five years, at least.

And being the bitcoin the main reference point and spearhead of the entire ecosystem, it will always continue attracting the capital of investors for a long time, or at least of those who seek a safe haven in this still volatile market.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Without doubt, I still believe that bitcoin can reach the $100K mark, and I am convinced that this will happen before 2020. However, I must clarify that my trust is not based solely on faith. There are good reasons to believe that the natural route of the market is towards accelerated growth for the next five years, at least.

And being the bitcoin the main reference point and spearhead of the entire ecosystem, it will always continue attracting the capital of investors for a long time, or at least of those who seek a safe haven in this still volatile market.
No matter what happens I believe in that too that bitcoin will just amazed us again even not in this year but in the next coming years for sure that bitcoin is really worth investing at, so I am not losing my faith and rather adding my investment when necessary as I don't want to waste my time over thinking what will happen on it.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

I think that bitcoin will start shining again during the next few months as soon as everything gets back to normal again.

I am not in a hurry, neither i want to sell my coins, i am just trying to motivate all of you.. we all are on the same boat at the moment

Hello
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

some people waiting for dip but there is no more dip now bitcoin will rise constantly. no more downward.
dont lose faith in btc and hold it tight and wait for huge pump we will be get huge profit from btc and ethereum.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.
Let the people do their investments without any hurdle and spreading negativity will give us nothing but the failure of your economies and nothing more. We should take the benefit from the Bitcoin because it is very responsive and has removed all our queries and issues so why we would hit our own foot with an axe.

The Bitcoin profit is 20 times more than that from a high grade business. If we realize this fact then we will never lose our faith in bitcoin. Only the people who are not believing in to the futures of bitcoin, keep hesitating and sometimes spreading FUDs too. We must analyse about the possibility of success of bitcoin. If you get good opinion in that then we should look for opportunities on holding more bitcoins. Then there will be no room for losing faith in bitcoins.

lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Don't lose faith fellows. You will never regreat

is there any possibility to reach all coin price to jan 2018 price

Could bitcoin reach 100.000$ ?

The future is none other than history repeating.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

Chart 4

BTC will go upto 100000$ within 5 years.

Update

These are hard times fellows

India closes doors for Crypto Currency

Bitcoin has an unstable price in which bitcoin may increase and then fall, but bitcoin may increase again. I'm always sure bitcoin can increase and I hold it when bitcoin falls.

yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Our faith in bitcoin is not wavering. We believe bitcoin will go up but the value you are predicting Is too high to be achieved in next five years.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

As Bitcoin investor, i never lose my hope because till now we have seen many fluctuations in the market from the governments and so many hacks. Even though after 10 years still, bitcoin is surveying in the market. Only because governments understand the potential benefits of Bitcoin and it's behind technology. So, i never lose hope on Bitcoin.
I also do the same and I hope that there will be only one cryptocurrency in the future and that will be bitcoin. All the people will use bitcoin for their daily needs. It is only hope that holds us with bitcoin otherwise there is no profit in bitcoin these days. Selling is better. May be in the future the price rise again and we make good profit against our investment.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

I would not lose my trust in Bitcoin at all. I will still believe in Bitcoin even though I know now that many countries are banning Bitcoin and a lot of negative issues about Bitcoin. But the problems that exist in Bitcoin do not make me give up to keep this digital currency on this one. In the next five years, I am very confident that Bitcoin's price could reach the highest price record of any other coins.
Everyone today is stitched with bitcoin just because of the future hope. I also hope that in the future bitcoin will raise and I will earn a lot of money. That’s why I hold my bitcoin and will never sell them no matter how much the price goes down. I have patience and will wait for good time. I have many dreams for future and bitcoin is the only way to overcome that dreams.

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Keeping faith in cryptocurrencies is the first rule and living with faith is also needed we can see more dips in  coming days where we can buy the coins instead of feeling panic we can keep faith at the same time
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:52 AM

Governments understand very well what is at play here, they know that bitcoin represents a big threat to them, the threat that bitcoin represents is not direct it is more an indirect kind of threat because bitcoin allows people to get out of the control of the governments and the very tight and strict control they have of the economy of the world and they do not like it.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.

I'm pretty sure that I won't lose my faith in bitcoin and its amazing technology, blockchain. The price is not the only thing that is vital for my faith in bitcoin. The benefits it provided to the human race so far was also amazing.
It is up to the demand of Bitcoin which is responsible for its price increase or decrease and a stable market as well. The price of Bitcoin can achieve any place in the market and can reach the highest possible stage if the demand for it becomes absolute and almost all the people living in this world use Bitcoin. To access the whole world will still need the coin to develop itself more.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Governments understand very well what is at play here, they know that bitcoin represents a big threat to them, the threat that bitcoin represents is not direct it is more an indirect kind of threat because bitcoin allows people to get out of the control of the governments and the very tight and strict control they have of the economy of the world and they do not like it.

Well i don't think every government feels that way though. Some see it as an innovation. And opportunity for progress. Of course not for banks but for countries that are open to explore technological advances in transactions, bitcoin poses a very good option

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Not going to do so, the more people believe in it and bring their money into, the bigger is the capitalization ajd so the price. As long as cap doesn't sink drastically, I'm persuaded believer
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

Just focus on the long term people, the next halving is coming by 2020, your goal should be to accumulate as many coins as you can before that, because we are pretty positive that there's gonna be a bull run by this time, maybe a new all time high even.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

To my mind, the charts and the theory you provided above are great, but I think it will need 6 months or so to have the bitcoin's value get back significantly, and it can be either at the point of $15K or even between $20-25K.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Never lose your faith in BTC. It's easy to loose sight of the massive gains people have made over the medium - long term because it's volatile in the short term.

Most fundamentally Bitcoin’s price is driven by what the market is willing to pay. If more people are buying Bitcoin, then the price goes up. If people at selling more, then the price goes down. Economics 101!

As time goes on and BTC matures it will stablise at higher prices so now is when you really need to pack your BTC bags
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I have lost faith already in Bitcoins. Starting from 18000 USD at the end of last year, now bitcoins is trading around 7000. When is it getting back to the 18000 and bypass it. I think altcoins are more lucrative now than bitcoins.
You did wrong, $18k and $20k was not the actual price of bitcoin because it was unnatural and not according to the market cap. It was a bubble and now the air is flush away from the bubble. So I think no need for losing faith in bitcoin. Now it is on the track and according to the market cap and the increase in normal. If you lost your investment then you must hold your bitcoin for some more time.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

I don't lose my faith to bitcoin because for me even the price decreasing I still believe it will increase the price will become more than $10,000 again in this week or next week and back to the price bighest price which is $20,000...
Is not only the price that makes us to give our trust into bitcoin but also it's potentiality to face any crisis happen in the market.  Bitcoin foundation are becoming strong and it surely survive from negativity.

I'm pretty sure that I won't lose my faith in bitcoin and its amazing technology, blockchain. The price is not the only thing that is vital for my faith in bitcoin. The benefits it provided to the human race so far was also amazing.
Loosing faith in Bitcoin does not mean that stops your investments in Bitcoin and other crypto as well but means that the price may reach at the peaks of mountains or high above the peaks. So investment in this stage is affordable and achievable that will be benefited in the future like if the price reaches at the peaks and people can not afford that price but that is remain to be seen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: