Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16324 times)
RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 04:25:24 PM

You are 100% wrong about this. Chris Mallick is in no way involved with paxum or any company. We have never even spoken to the guy.

If paxum was ran by chris mallick in any way - would the industry that he hurt the most use another company ran by him? Please do some look into some of our clients and you will see that we are in no way related to mallick.

Only connections : We hired an ex employee of his. He stayed with us for two weeks and took another job. We hired him due to his knowledge in the business. He had no connection with the fall out of epassporte.

Our names : We both are named Chris

Industry: We both have adult industry connections.

I'd either like you to retract what you said about our company and the accusation you made or for a moderator to remove these flat out lies.

I will not retract ANYTHING. The moderators on this forum is welcome to ban me if they want to. I AM DOING THIS TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM, and to protect Jered.

Thank you for your promise to cease further discussion on this topic. I'm sure nobody wants to spend the day going around in circles. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:26:15 PM

Michael Mølbæk Olsen, Shaliza Somani, Billy Sorrentino and Leslie Kamarad are in-laws and family of Chris Mallick.

They all have been involved with ePassporte and Paxum as of yesterday.

OxyMoronEnt.com is owned by Chris Mallick and was one of the first adopters of Paxum. They specialize in adult entertainment distribution. Places of registration in the Antilles, Belize, Los Angeles and people connections are the same.

Too many of the same players, places and methods of operation to be anyone different.

If you want to see the truth dig it out of Google and if you want to ignore it you can do that too.

None of this makes TradeHill bad. TH is just desperate.

My hope is that TH and Dwolla come to terms because all of this is bad for Bitcoin.

Amen to all that. Again, if you want to see it, you will. I will rest my case now.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:28:34 PM

I will not retract ANYTHING. The moderators on this forum is welcome to ban me if they want to. I AM DOING THIS TO PROTECT THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM, and to protect Jered.

There's entire sites dedicated to Chris Mallick and all the pies he has fingers in.  Trust me, ePassport and Paxum are like oil and water.  Come out to the Phoenix Forum or Internext and if you know anybody who knows anybody, you'll find there's absatively no relationship between Paxum and ePass.

Mousepotato
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:30:28 PM

Is there any relation between Paxum and Ruxum?
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:32:14 PM

RonC and Chris Mallick are buds.  Does this mean we should stay away from CCBill then?

Mousepotato
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:32:59 PM

[Mod:] Ok, aurumxchange and BitcoinExpress have stated their opinions without prove. Their post wont be deleted neither them banned. But please, dont post anymore without prove. You have already said what you think and it will remain in the post for anyone to see. Now its time to show prove or just stop.

Also, if the Praxum reps want to open a new thread only dedicated to answer doubts about how your business work you should do so.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
PaxumChris

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:33:24 PM

There's entire sites dedicated to Chris Mallick and all the pies he has fingers in.  Trust me, ePassport and Paxum are like oil and water.  Come out to the Phoenix Forum or Internext and if you know anybody who knows anybody, you'll find there's absatively no relationship between Paxum and ePass.
And i'd be happy to meet with anyone at any of those Smiley
No - not at all. but soon enough BitcoinExpress and aurumexchange will find super secret connections between us im sure  Roll Eyes

we both end us XUM so we must be related  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:35:14 PM

I do not have any facts to back this up of course because he is not going to put his name nowhere near Paxum. I know a lot of people in the industry to know I am right. I do not have any factual information to support my claims.

These are the kind of opinions you keep to yourself.

If you mean you don't have concrete facts, but a set of circumstances which logically suggest this, then you should share your thought process.  Otherwise this is no better than me saying I had a dream last night that aurumxchange rapes goats.

aurumxchange,  this is pretty amateur for competitor to produce some words without backing them up. poor game you are playing. definitely -1 rep in my book to you for taking this road (i explain it if you didn't get it: producing some accusations without proof). very childish behavior. unless you can back up your claims you are now have no credibility and everyone doing business with you should be very concerned.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:35:59 PM

Other than the same relatives of Chris Mallick, Same Companies, Same Process Servers in two different countries, relatiosnships with mallick owned corps.....

Jesus people, go to Google.

Name one relative that the owners of paxum or any paxum employee share with epassporte - or say you are wrong

Name one company that is the same as paxum or any paxum employee share with epassporte - or say you are wrong

Name one process server paxum or paxum employees share with epassporte - or say you are wrong

Only relationships we share is most of the people that used mallicks service - now use us. I'm not aware of ANY companies mallick owns or has any invovlment in uses paxum at all. Post one or say you are wrong

You are 100% wrong about everything you are saying.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:36:59 PM

What I found amazing and refreshing in this thread is the open, honest and approachable conduct by the Paxum reps.

Dwollla was never this approachable and with the recent chargebacks they are ALOT less approachable however it seems that some people in this thread still treat dwolla, even after the fact, with much more respect and courtesy than the Paxum reps.

I would suggest to Paxum to open a new thread dedicated to their company and bitcoin related questions/issues.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:39:14 PM

I know what testaferro is... what I don't know is what kind of proof you have... how about you offer that instead?

Again with the proof ... if you understand testaferro, ownership by proxy, nominee directors and shareholders you know these things are structured in a way to obscure real ownership.

Of course there is no hard proof!! Let's put it this way: It is my opinion that Paxum is owned by Mallick. I don't know who bitcoinxpress is or what his agenda is, but what the connections are all there. There is overwhelming evidence all over the internet pointing to what my conclusion came to be. It is QUITE different to say "I had a dream that AurumXchange rape goats".

Is there HARD PROOF that Iraq was invaded on "weapons of mass destruction" lie in order to secure oil? NO, but if you doubt it at this point, you are just plain fool.
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:39:41 PM

What I found amazing and refreshing in this thread is the open, honest and approachable conduct by the Paxum reps.

Dwollla was never this approachable and with the recent chargebacks they are ALOT less approachable however it seems that some people in this thread still treat dwolla, even after the fact, with much more respect and courtesy than the Paxum reps.

I would suggest to Paxum to open a new thread dedicated to their company and bitcoin related questions/issues.

hear hear... let this thread sink into the darkness (though I suspect there will be at least two people here trying to bring it back to life from time to time)
Mousepotato

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:42:02 PM

Freakin conspiracy theorist loons.  *sigh*

Mousepotato
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:45:11 PM

No - not at all. but soon enough BitcoinExpress and aurumexchange will find super secret connections between us im sure  Roll Eyes

[/quote]
Who is Penn Olson?
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:46:03 PM

Who is Penn Olson?
[/quote]

No clue.....
Newton

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:48:00 PM

There is overwhelming evidence all over the internet pointing to what my conclusion came to be. It is QUITE different to say "I had a dream that AurumXchange rape goats".

I have seen overwhelming evidence all over the internet pointing to aurumxchange rapes goats.  Do a google search people!

Is there HARD PROOF that Iraq was invaded on "weapons of mass destruction" lie in order to secure oil? NO, but if you doubt it at this point, you are just plain fool.

I think you chose a poor example.  You have it backwards.  A few clowns insisted that they had hard proof that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, but they just couldn't show it.  Aren't you the clown in this example?
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:48:17 PM

I know what testaferro is... what I don't know is what kind of proof you have... how about you offer that instead?

Again with the proof ... if you understand testaferro, ownership by proxy, nominee directors and shareholders you know these things are structured in a way to obscure real ownership.

Of course there is no hard proof!! Let's put it this way: It is my opinion that Paxum is owned by Mallick. I don't know who bitcoinxpress is or what his agenda is, but what the connections are all there. There is overwhelming evidence all over the internet pointing to what my conclusion came to be. It is QUITE different to say "I had a dream that AurumXchange rape goats".

OK, giving you the benefit of the doubt, here's where you're wrong. You are making an assertion and requiring me to prove the negative... and proving a negative being impossible, you claim victory because I cannot dis-prove your assertion.

The way the adult brain works, on the other hand, is that if you make a claim (Chris Mallick is behind Paxum... Iraq has WMD... there is a god... the moon landings were a hoax), the onus is then on you to submit proof that will support that assertion. Get it now?

You cannot disprove that I'm your father... or your gay lover... or that you are trying to generate fear and confusion for your own interests. But you don't need to disprove that until such time as I can offer proof that those things are so.

Now, either you're 13 and never came across the concept of onus of proof, or you do have an agenda and are pushing it in a pretty underhanded way. In either case, you really have no place in a serious forum about a serious issue.
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:48:37 PM

I do not have any facts to back this up of course because he is not going to put his name nowhere near Paxum. I know a lot of people in the industry to know I am right. I do not have any factual information to support my claims.

These are the kind of opinions you keep to yourself.

If you mean you don't have concrete facts, but a set of circumstances which logically suggest this, then you should share your thought process.  Otherwise this is no better than me saying I had a dream last night that aurumxchange rapes goats.

aurumxchange,  this is pretty amateur for competitor to produce some words without backing them up. poor game you are playing. definitely -1 rep in my book to you for taking this road (i explain it if you didn't get it: producing some accusations without proof). very childish behavior. unless you can back up your claims you are now have no credibility and everyone doing business with you should be very concerned.

Yet, people have been doing business with us since 2007 without any problems. Last time I check, people were allowed to express their thoughts on this forum.
becoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:48:45 PM

Who is Penn Olson?

No clue.....
[/quote]
But you know who is Michael Olson, right?
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 04:49:10 PM

I know for a fact that aurumxchange is run by epassporte owners, there is evidence everywhere but i can't show you proof

You be warned!

disclaimer: this post is all BS to display that without proof it's a lame attack on a competitor.  make your own conclusions if you want to trust people making such attacks without backing up anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: