Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TradeHill - We now support deposits and withdrawals of funds via Paxum.  (Read 16324 times)
PaxumChris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:51:24 PM

I posted proof that PaxumRuthwas outted an ePassporte person in another forum in December 2010.

Zero disputing it.

A Mod removed my link and pic.

I actually saw the pic before it was removed, it proved no such thing. It only showed someone called Ruth saying it was possible to retrieve funds from epassporte for a fee. It was isolated, out of context, and there are at least three or four ways in which the statements made by that Ruth (which might or might not be the same Ruth) could be interpreted without in any way implying that she is an "ePassporte person".

Not the kind of proof that would fly with anyone, in my opinion.

It may well be that Paxum and ePassporte are one and the same, but so far I have not seen anything to indicate it. And the nature of the attacks has been underhanded to say the least, reflecting much more poorly on you and Aurum than on the Paxum reps.

So if you are right and there is something about them that isn't kosher, you have done us all a disservice by going about it in such a sly, underhanded and unintelligent way. It would have been much more helpful for you to present your evidence earlier, in full and without the stupid intrigue.

Actually ruth never said it either - she quoted the person two post above her. In the ARCHIVED version of that site ( the one he decided to screen shot ) does not show the QUOTE BOX but if a person looks up TWO post you will see where another user said it and she quoted his post asking to get in touch with her regarding something totally unrelated to epassporte Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RuthBPaxum

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2011, 07:51:56 PM

I posted proof that PaxumRuthwas outted an ePassporte person in another forum in December 2010.

Zero disputing it.

I actually saw the pic before it was removed, it proved no such thing. It only showed someone called Ruth saying it was possible to retrieve funds from epassporte for a fee. It was isolated, out of context, and there are at least three or four ways in which the statements made by that Ruth (which might or might not be the same Ruth) could be interpreted without in any way implying that she is an "ePassporte person".

Not the kind of proof that would fly with anyone, in my opinion.

It may well be that Paxum and ePassporte are one and the same, but so far I have not seen anything to indicate it. And the nature of the attacks has been underhanded to say the least, reflecting much more poorly on you and Aurum than on the Paxum reps.

So if you are right and there is something about them that isn't kosher, you have done us all a disservice by going about it in such a sly, underhanded and unintelligent way. It would have been much more helpful for you to present your evidence earlier, in full and without the stupid intrigue.

PLEASE SEE THE POST BELOW WHICH FULLY EXPLAINS THE SITUATION YOU'RE REFERRING TO.

Oh no, that's a different "Ruth", like the different "Chris" BitcoinExpress. We are conspiracy loonies, or desperate people attacking competitors (by the way Paxum is not my competitor, and Bitcoin represents about 3% of my  revenue). I will invite ANYBODY to find ANY thread on the internet with AurumXchange attacking a competitor. We better shut up and let nature run its course. I tried to do a nice thing to the users of this forum and warned them and all I got is getting attacked for it. Let's nature run its course. I have been in this business before Paxum, and I will be after they are gone.

Wow.  Low.

The thread is from here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-985938.html

And the comment from RuthB is a QUOTE of RxNetwork:

Quote from: RxNetwork
10-21-2010, 07:06 AM
we have some solutions to get locked funds of epass wallets back, but you have time only before 7November to do it. it costs around 25% from the total locked amount and printscreen needed. PM me if interested

aurumxchange why do you continue to deny that you rape goats?  I have not seen one single contradiction to my claim!  Not one single shred of evidence that you do not rape goats!!
ErgoOne

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:53:19 PM

FYI, since I indicated up-thread that I was planning to try out Paxum with Tradehill, I wanted to tell people that I tried signing onto Paxum, had a negative experience, and as a result decided not to use them.  I posted about it at length in a separate thread.  Please take a look: you might want to think twice about using this company til they fix their web site and processes.
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:56:37 PM

Zero disputing it.

Only thing you proved is that you have no insider knowledge of any of your claims. You used google, and found some questions that were brought up almost a year ago. The screenshot you posted of some service doing people a favor trying to pull out money of epass before it completely went belly up. You displayed incompetence of knowing 'facts' , not an inside VC/Big financial institutions knowledge. What happened with epass at that time, if my memory serves me right, international withdraw methods were cut off, people in US still were able to pull out funds and helped others in other countries to pull out their funds as well. then there were people going through legal routes to help acquire funds back for others. (funds were btw in two different accounts one being completely locked up on epass side)   You are a troll who knows how to search google, but quick 10min research shows that you know nothing on the subject. If you had proof of epass - paxum connection you would have already provided here. so just STFU before you make more fool of yourself.
Aggro
Donator

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 07:59:37 PM

Quote from: Piper67 link=topic=32604.msg410686#msg410686

Si quieres podemos continuar esta conversacion en español... English is also MY second language! And it isn't a trait at all to attack ESL people in this forum. But you will find, when dealing with a group of independent-minded people like the Bitcoin community, that your allegations better have a solid enough base. You went on the attack here, you got pushed back and lost... give it up.

Next time you decide it's a good idea to go on the attack, better have your ducks in a row.

I did not went "on the attack". I presented some factual information and some anecdotical information about a company that it is at the very least questionable. I did not do it to "attack a competitor" or with any kind of agenda. That is not an attack.

Kindly point me to a single thread where I attacked ANY individual on this forum? How is cautioning people about a company comparable to calling a person stupid and crazy, or making fun of their english abilities is beyond my comprehension.

How is somebody that orders somebody else on a forum to go "lick their wounds" somewhere else an independent-minded person? Frankly, I would have never expected the reaction I got from my trying to help the community like I did.

You want to talk about going "on the attck"? How about this post made on my thread:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30982.msg410520#msg410520

Recommending people not to use our services because of my personal opinion regarding a company that is clearly NOT my competitor?
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:05:26 PM

Quote from: Piper67 link=topic=32604.msg410686#msg410686

Si quieres podemos continuar esta conversacion en español... English is also MY second language! And it isn't a trait at all to attack ESL people in this forum. But you will find, when dealing with a group of independent-minded people like the Bitcoin community, that your allegations better have a solid enough base. You went on the attack here, you got pushed back and lost... give it up.

Next time you decide it's a good idea to go on the attack, better have your ducks in a row.

I did not went "on the attack". I presented some factual information and some anecdotical information about a company that it is at the very least questionable. I did not do it to "attack a competitor" or with any kind of agenda. That is not an attack.

Kindly point me to a single thread where I attacked ANY individual on this forum? How is cautioning people about a company comparable to calling a person stupid and crazy, or making fun of their english abilities is beyond my comprehension.

How is somebody that orders somebody else on a forum to go "lick their wounds" somewhere else an independent-minded person? Frankly, I would have never expected the reaction I got from my trying to help the community like I did.

You want to talk about going "on the attck"? How about this post made on my thread:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=30982.msg410520#msg410520

Recommending people not to use our services because of my personal opinion regarding a company that is clearly NOT my competitor?

Don't play innocent victim here. You viciously attacked PAXUM with your unproovable  facts, the post you are referring in your thread is a direct response to you attacking Paxum without submitting any proof whatsoever. You screwed yourself over on this one. I'm just providing my opinion based on what I sow you did here in this thread.

EDIT: even if Paxum isn't your direct competitor doesn't make a difference that you attacked them without any evidence to your claims. Very unethical.
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:27:26 PM

Don't play innocent victim here. You viciously attacked PAXUM with your unproovable  facts, the post you are referring in your thread is a direct response to you attacking Paxum without submitting any proof whatsoever. You screwed yourself over on this one. I'm just providing my opinion based on what I sow you did here in this thread.

EDIT: even if Paxum isn't your direct competitor doesn't make a difference that you attacked them without any evidence to your claims. Very unethical.

Are you a member of the Paxum team? How did my warnings regarding a third company affected you personally to the point you had the need to attack our company on our thread? If you see my post a few above this one, you will notice I have posted FACTUAL information on why PAXUM is at the very least suspicious, employing the same people than Epassporte.

To say that two companies that employed the same high-rank questionable employee (FACT), that are in the exact same niche (Adult business - FACT) and that they have a very similar payment processing business model (FACT) is far from viscously attacking a company with unprovable facts.

I was asked to provide proof that Chris Mallick owns Paxum, however, do you believe that if Chris Mallick were to start a new business in the exact same niche, with the exact same business model, and with the same employees (at least one verifiable) after the epassporte fiasco he wouldn't use a proxy, or testaferro? Do you still believe that what I am saying is completely baseless? Because there is a very vast grey area between completely baseless and completely factual.

If you read my original thread, I told Jered to be careful with this company. That's it. That is not an attack. They are not my competitors. I am trying to help companies and members.

What I did is not unethical. Furthermore, it is the only ethical thing to do, for me to come in here, and warn people so they don't loose their hard earned money to people I honestly believe are questionable, and I did it under my username by the way, under my business name at the risk of having my business dragged all over the floor.

You are of course entitled to your own opinions and ideas. I will not call you an idiot, or a crazy person. I don't know you at all, I would never do that. I will never make fun of you either for a few misspellings you have in your post. I am just curious as to why some members deemed it appropriate to attack me in such a vicious when I have NEVER attacked them. If Chris Mallick would come to this forum (he never would though) and attack me, I would understand it, but why this?

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:28:42 PM

FYI, since I indicated up-thread that I was planning to try out Paxum with Tradehill, I wanted to tell people that I tried signing onto Paxum, had a negative experience, and as a result decided not to use them.  I posted about it at length in a separate thread.  Please take a look: you might want to think twice about using this company til they fix their web site and processes.

I will read your post but here is my own experience so far with paxum.

1.) Signed up, provided documents that were scanned shitty and overlapped corners. These documents passport and bankstatement(for address verification) where rejected.
2.) I got response to my submitted docs within 2hrs, I was told to submit new scans that wasnt cropped/edited and centered without corners cutoff.
3.) I rescanned the proper way as suggested, resubmitted documents.
4.) Within 2hrs again I got accepted for verification and verified and I requested my mastercard prepaid card.
5.) 1 day later the card went into "printing mode" which I assume is about to be send out to me.
6.) will have to update once I receive it, international packages to my country usually take 2-3weeks.

This is my full process, no hassles at all.

I am just curious as to why some members deemed it appropriate to attack me in such a vicious when I have NEVER attacked them

This is an easy question, most people on this forum are looking for solutions and you provided none with your backboneless proof(which we yet have to see) and fear mongering tactics that doesnt provide anyone here with any help other than more confusion and panic.

None of your posts have been constructive, except the last few where you jump back into your own shell that just proves yet again that bullies like you cant handle it when treated with the same respect that they give to others.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:38:57 PM

5.) 1 day later the card went into "printing mode" which I assume is about to be send out to me.
6.) will have to update once I receive it, international packages to my country usually take 2-3weeks.

Hi Clipse, if I understand correctly, you are saying that you did not receive your card yet right? As I understand it, you say that you are going to update when you receive your card.

Then, I came across this interesting IRC chat transcript, WHERE YOU CLAIM YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CARD:

Would you care to explain everybody in here why are you lying? Because you either lied in here, or on that IRC chat I just posted. Or is it this another case of a "different Clipse"? THAT WOULD BE AN AWFULLY WEIRD COINCIDENCE since you both seem to be located, or claim to be located in South Africa mate? Where are you going to go lick your shilling wounds now? Please explain your lying and shilling.

Eremes   :   (17:55)      but they charge a bit high
Eremes   :   (17:55)      2%
Eremes   :   (17:55)      mtgox to LR is 1%
Eremes   :   (17:55)      via aurum is 2%
Eremes   :   (17:55)      not a big deal if u are in hurry rite ?
Clipse   :   (17:55)      or if ur working wiht small amounts i guess
Clipse   :   (17:56)      ;P
Eremes   :   (17:56)      lol
Clipse   :   (17:56)      $2 on $100 isnt much to worry about when you get to convert >$1000 it starts to suck
Eremes   :   (17:56)      true
Clipse   :   (17:57)      gox gonna have paxum support enabled soon allready retested it
Clipse   :   (17:57)      thats the cheapest alternative for anyone i rate
Clipse   :   (17:57)      $1 fixed withdrawal fee
Eremes   :   (17:57)      but its only available to USA
Eremes   :   (17:57)      paxum
Clipse   :   (17:57)      no its worldwide
Clipse   :   (17:58)      im in SA got my card today

Clipse   :   (17:58)      now just waiting for gox to enable

YOU WANTED FACTS, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN THIS ONE? HOW MUCH IS CHRIS MALLICK PAYING YOU TO LIE AND SHILL FOR THEM?Huh

Roberto

Here is the link to the IRC CHAT TRANSCRIPT JUST FROM YESTERDAY:

http://btcguild.searchonirc.com/?d=2011-07-27-17

NOW ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS MAKE SENSE!!! Well, my friend, el pez por la boca muere.
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:49:12 PM

I will read your post but here is my own experience so far with paxum.

1.) Signed up, provided documents that were scanned shitty and overlapped corners. These documents passport and bankstatement(for address verification) where rejected.
2.) I got response to my submitted docs within 2hrs, I was told to submit new scans that wasnt cropped/edited and centered without corners cutoff.
3.) I rescanned the proper way as suggested, resubmitted documents.
4.) Within 2hrs again I got accepted for verification and verified and I requested my mastercard prepaid card.

Once your card goes into printing - it takes about a week for us to get it. Once we get it we ship it generally that same day to you and that takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive depending on your postal service.

Chris
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:50:47 PM

Hi Clipse, if I understand correctly, you are saying that you did not receive your card yet right? As I understand it, you say that you are going to update when you receive your card.

Then, I came across this interesting IRC chat transcript, WHERE YOU CLAIM YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CARD:

Would you care to explain everybody in here why are you lying? Because you either lied in here, or on that IRC chat I just posted. Or is it this another case of a "different Clipse"? THAT WOULD BE AN AWFULLY WEIRD COINCIDENCE since you both seem to be located, or claim to be located in South Africa mate? Where are you going to go lick your shilling wounds now? Please explain your lying and shilling.

Clipse   :   (17:56)      $2 on $100 isnt much to worry about when you get to convert >$1000 it starts to suck
Clipse   :   (17:57)      gox gonna have paxum support enabled soon allready retested it

YOU WANTED FACTS, WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN THIS ONE? HOW MUCH IS CHRIS MALLICK PAYING YOU TO LIE AND SHILL FOR THEM?Huh

Roberto

NOW ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS MAKE SENSE!!! Well, my friend, el pez por la boca muere.

I think you had been told to stop with the false accusations unless you are going to post proof. Chris mallick has NOTHING to do with paxum. No relation at all. No family members. No third cousins. No next door neighbors best friends cousins uncles. NOTHING. Now I'll ask AGAIN STOP Putting paxum in the same boat as chris mallick and epassporte.

I'm pretty sure what he meant that he got his card today is that he ordered his card today. Dont be a dork.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:54:10 PM

Roberto

Oh now you want to have fun.

No where did I state that I have used paxum on my own account, I was explaining the use of paxum card since my friend introduced it to me and I got first hand knowledge from his use of it.

I mentioned that I didnt receive my own card yet cause that is the case with my own account. Next time I will for people like you make it more clear when discussing something I have knowledge in the follow way, "Oh the card works but I dont personally have one however a friend of mine have one and his nickname is bla bla bla" it was alot easier to explain the practical use refering to myself.

Not happy with what I posted in irc ? Guess what it doesnt matter, I am not here offering a service however you are and you need to look presentable unlike the dodgy shitstorm you keep spewing.

Do you want to search for more irc logs? Please do, you will find a crapload of logs that will fit your own personal issues.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:55:50 PM

I'm pretty sure what he meant that he got his card today is that he ordered his card today. Dont be a dork.

LOL THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!! Thank you "Chris NOT Mallick". I just posted IRREFUTABLE proof that Clipse is lying and shilling for your company. If you actually took the time to read the IRC chat (before frantically trying to do "damage control" as Clipse mentioned). You would have noticed that the IRC chat is from July 27, TODAY IS THE 29th, so how come on the 27 he said he already got his card, but now he claims he is waiting for it?

FACTS FACTS FACTS dear Chris Cheesy. The Cobwebs Have Cleared. See??? You should be really careful before releasing your shills to attack me, because I have been in this business for too long, and I am no fool.

Roberto
PaxumChris

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:56:57 PM

LOL THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!! Thank you "Chris NOT Mallick". I just posted IRREFUTABLE proof that Clipse is lying and shilling for your company. If you actually took the time to read the IRC chat (before frantically trying to do "damage control" as Clipse mentioned). You would have noticed that the IRC chat is from July 27, TODAY IS THE 29th, so how come on the 27 he said he already got his card, but now he claims he is waiting for it?

FACTS FACTS FACTS dear Chris Cheesy. The Cobwebs Have Cleared. See??? You should be really careful before releasing your shills to attack me, because I have been in this business for too long, and I am no fool.

Roberto

You are an idiot. I'm done with you. Should of listened to all the people from here who told me just to ignore you. You are clueless.
Aggro
Donator

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 08:58:35 PM

Roberto

You are an idiot. I'm done with you. Should of listened to all the people from here who told me just to ignore you. You are clueless.

Sure, I am an idiot Smiley I will let people read this thread and make their own conclusions. Smiley.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:00:07 PM

Roberto

Sure, I am an idiot Smiley I will let people read this thread and make their own conclusions. Smiley.

We did. You really are an idiot. And your actions in this thread have discredited you and your company.

This thread having been thoroughly hijacked and driven into the ground, I'm closing it. Sorry to those of you who were attempting to have constructive discussion.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: