Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067186 times)
Digiwage-Marketing

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

Check out this amazing steemit article about Digiwage! Currently Trending! Special thanks to Ghayas! https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/digiwage-wage-a-platform-for-freelancers-and-job-seekers-or-hire-anyone-anywhere-or-free-coins-inside
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:22:13 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know about a current airdrop campaign. Next drop will be on the 18th.

To be qualified for the airdrop, you will need to send X amount of coins to a new personal address. These coins must stay in the registered address until the airdrop campaign ends. We will verify all address prior to sending out the airdrop. There are 3 tiers that will be available for our investors. The airdrop will be biweekly, scheduled for 3 months. Each investor is allowed to register one address.

1k to 5k (5%) = 50 to 250 WAGE
8500 to 15k (3%) = 250 to 450 WAGE
45k to 75k (1%)= 450 to 750 WAGE

The link is listed in our announcement page on our discord. Check it out!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:34:33 AM

Thank you. Hope that you can manage your time to help to boost Digiwage up a bit via its signature campaigns.
Hello all!

I am the marketing lead for Digiwage. I was just brought on full time. I will be posting daily updates. Stay tuned!

Will joiners can exit at any point of time?
The airdrop will be biweekly, scheduled for 3 months.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

Thank you. Hope that you can manage your time to help to boost Digiwage up a bit via its signature campaigns.
Hello all!

I am the marketing lead for Digiwage. I was just brought on full time. I will be posting daily updates. Stay tuned!

Will joiners can exit at any point of time?
The airdrop will be biweekly, scheduled for 3 months.

Yep. Not a problem. Anyone may choose to leave the campaign at anytime Smiley
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:45:24 AM

Check out this amazing steemit article about Digiwage! Currently Trending! Special thanks to Ghayas! https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/digiwage-wage-a-platform-for-freelancers-and-job-seekers-or-hire-anyone-anywhere-or-free-coins-inside
This is such a great introduction article to the Digiwage platform.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

the wallet have a malware that will take over your pc, stay away from this scam project yall
Hey there, have you encountered such? Can you briefly explain what have happened to your PC? Also, please specify how reliable you are that the malware came from the wallet.

i already lose my coins here downloading they desktop wallet with malware backdoor 
and they ban me when i try to ask for help ,
I've been using the wallet for several months now and I haven't lose a cent at all. malware backdoor is not even a term, dude... you sounded like salawayun though.

i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all
How did they scam you? I want to know the specifics, or else I will place a negative trust on you.

i buy video service on digiwage freelancer site and get scam, we all must report this site to the police , before other people get scam, and the crazy thing about it is when i asking for help on discord channel they say am  a troll and ban me so fast its not fair at all

theres 2 ways to take revenge on them before they scam more people
i will msg you, thanks for letting the community know about this scam coin
I was just a little bit worried about the reputation of Digiwage because the project seems to work fine for me. I actually have an existing gig from them, and my concern is if these trolls do not stop for once, I will reduce the chance of finding an employer... Please stop trollin' good projects like this.

we must all come together and report this scam coin so it can be down for investigation

you know that this coin is the team who is spamming all discord channels  ?
they just had fail coin i dont know if it was a scam to but you should look into it
so theres no reason to trust this new coin they come out with

you might be right there they behavior is really bad like lil kids with no brain ,its not a good idea to invest my hard earn money on some kids project and this is not they first coin waw my bad i did not do more research

am staying far from this scam coin , i already cashout all my coins from this project because the devs start staking with the premine , and everybody staking reward seems to stop working , so thats a good scam , when i question them they say they already voted to do it with a few people and they ban me lol
Well, when you were able to cashout your tokens that only means you were never scammed. You were probably paranoid though.
Facked

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Tired of the troll(s) on here.

I decided to invest in this coin when it was still known as Phil's Currency. I liked the use case behind the coin, and also liked the amount of development effort, and the amount of activity and enthusiasm in the Discord community. Since the coin swap and creation of Digiwage, things have really started to take off. The development team and community have grown and this has turned into a solid and profitable project. The development team keeps the community involved and consults with the community on major decisions regarding the direction and future of the coin.

For the person or persons who like to bash this coin, I have not seen any of the problems they have complained about in this thread. None. It seems far more likely they screwed things up on their own and are looking for anyone to blame but themselves.

For the rest of us, we'll move forward and enjoy as our coin and community grows!
Akuaja

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Hi I own 14 type of Masternodes coins and base on my experience DIGIWAGE have a responsible developer and good community, it build up from bellow. I thought when the phillscurency is crashed and swap to Digiwage  it will never wake up again, but I am wrong. The community and the developer is helping hand in hand, lets build this community together.
jonsnow001

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

super exit scam coin here becareful guys , even they freelancer website they have wich is the only value the coin have is a mest , they only have 1 payment option. paying with wage coin and only a few people will be using that coin to buy, so its easy to see this is scam coin
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

super exit scam coin here becareful guys , even they freelancer website they have wich is the only value the coin have is a mest , they only have 1 payment option. paying with wage coin and only a few people will be using that coin to buy, so its easy to see this is scam coin

Write with no data. Sounds like ducks.

https://coinlib.io/coin/WAGE/Digiwage

tng811

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

Yeah, nice try, kid. We all know who you are. I am loving your FUD now. Keep it up. Thanks for your free advertisement.

Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of the android mobile wallet that is in the works...
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

Reached 3.5 btc trading volume! https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/mar…/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
tuanytcc

Activity: 476

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

Reached 3.5 btc trading volume! https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/mar…/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
Good news!
Hope to see Digiwage on coinmarketcap sooner or later this month.
To be listed on coinmarketcap.com, Digiwage should have at least $100k in total daily trading volume, which is around more than 10 BTC.
That means we have gone one third of this path, just boost it up and help it stays at highs in continuous days.

tng811

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

Just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak of the android mobile wallet that is in the works...

Nice, can't wait to use that android wallet.

Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Digiwage is a decentralized workplace hub for developers, entrepreneurs, blockchain enthusiasts, startups and resources where each of them finds a solution that suits their current project or initiates a new project. Crypto token 'Digiwage' is used in exchange for different services.
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

You’ve got a great roadmap and the team itself. I’m pretty sure you’ll come through with flying colors! But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Can someone send some WAGE to:

DM5yNhMiKAvY5uTSy274fh3cBPbDqATo4C

I just downloaded the windows wallet and want to make sure it works.

My second question is how complicated and how much WAGE do I need for a master node and is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ilcapitano

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

Why someone have to send coins to the address to help you testing functionality of Digiwage network?
Why did you not do it by yourself?
Really ridiculous demand, fella.
Can someone send some WAGE to:

DM5yNhMiKAvY5uTSy274fh3cBPbDqATo4C

Hey, what you should do if you want to make sure that Digiwage network works fine at the moment is, sending your coins from your wallet to your wallet in Crypto Bridge exchange. It's very simple, right? Make a trial with 1 or 2 WAGE.
I just downloaded the windows wallet and want to make sure it works.

12000 is collateral of Digiwage. It has actually been mentioned in the OP.
My second question is how complicated and how much WAGE do I need for a master node and is it worth it?

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Digiwage masternode is paying perfectly, hope to see some nice movement also in price.. until that i'm not selling a single reward that comes from masternode. No problem if the price will not go up, i will build another masternode with all the rewards that i receive Cheesy

Ps. for the one that want free coins.. please don't ask these kind of things.. just buy some on CryptoBridge.. Smiley

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: