Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067206 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

How many wage do you need for a masternode and what is the payout for having one?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Digiwage-Marketing

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:22:32 AM

How many wage do you need for a masternode and what is the payout for having one?

12k wage is needed for a masternode. Current payouts are about 107 wage a day. Smiley Staking is also an option as well.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

Congratulations!
Finally, Digiwage has surpassed 10k satoshi in Crypto Bridge, for the first time.

I would be glad if it was really so, but alas it's only 17% per day and it's around 1k satoshi, even that's cool, it mean masternodes will give more profit in btc
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

And Digiwage reached 1k sat nicely in such a bear market, which I believe is a strong signal for an explosion within the next two weeks when multiple updates will be released.

Let's look at this market depth chart below which is self explanatory. Clearly, a bull run is ahead of us:

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

You need 12.000 coins to run a masternode, and you will receive a payout every 16 hours on average, so one day one payout and the next day probably two. Every payout is 80 Wage, at the current price little more than $5.
Personally , i'm satisfied with this masternode, it also does not have problem since when i run it.
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:15 AM

The company is moving to success! The project stages become real even faster than planned. By investing in the project, you will be satisfied with the positive result
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

The Beta test version of the Android Digiwage wallet is ready, feel free to test the functionality.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digiwagewallet

FYI: The graphics, IOS wallet and other aspects are being worked, The beta is just to test the wallet to make sure everything works as expected. Cheers
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

You need 12.000 coins to run a masternode, and you will receive a payout every 16 hours on average, so one day one payout and the next day probably two. Every payout is 80 Wage, at the current price little more than $5.
Personally , i'm satisfied with this masternode, it also does not have problem since when i run it.

Does the masternode have to be on my computer since I travel and don't have it running all the time. Can someone give a dummy explanation how to do it I have 13K wages so should I do it if I travel and is it complicated where I risk loosing my coins. I lost tons of money on a scam coin because of not "paying attention" anyway I don't want to take any risk is this simple or do I need to be an IT programer to pull it off? Is there risk?

PS: How will employers pay for jobs if they have to use crypto bridge to get WAGE coins when that was a nightmare to figure out. Can they just send BTC to their account on the Fiver type wage app then that converts automatically into wage coin and shows in their account then they can pay wagers for their services. I think you need some simplification for payment of services and for workers maybe they can use the axchange since most will be more technical. I sugest building it into the website for the services. Just my 2 cents.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Does the masternode have to be on my computer since I travel and don't have it running all the time. Can someone give a dummy explanation how to do it I have 13K wages so should I do it if I travel and is it complicated where I risk loosing my coins. I lost tons of money on a scam coin because of not "paying attention" anyway I don't want to take any risk is this simple or do I need to be an IT programer to pull it off? Is there risk?

PS: How will employers pay for jobs if they have to use crypto bridge to get WAGE coins when that was a nightmare to figure out. Can they just send BTC to their account on the Fiver type wage app then that converts automatically into wage coin and shows in their account then they can pay wagers for their services. I think you need some simplification for payment of services and for workers maybe they can use the axchange since most will be more technical. I sugest building it into the website for the services. Just my 2 cents.

The platform is being redesigned and the payment system will be simplified. once the official release is out the users can use any cryptocurrency that will be automatically converted to wage. please take a look at our whitepaper to know more about the development

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
CoinDexter1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Digiwage hit another all time high today on Cryptobridge!
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

That's amazing for all of Wage supporters, we are doing great hodling our coins.
Personally, might make some trades sometimes but my goal is to keep more coins in my wallet.
Congratz for the new ATH!
tng811

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

No you don't need masternode to be on your computer. That's not secure and not recommended anyway. You should use cold wallet approach. You need to hire a VPS (like Vultr.com) for $5/month to run a masternode 24/24 while keeping your coins in your own computer and your computer does not need to be on. Below is the tutorial to help you set it up:

VIDEO TUTORIALS:
SINGLE MN SETUP ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMhxwISZHs

Or even easier, after you hire the vps, just use this setup:
ONE-CLICK MASTERNODE SETUP ==> https://mnsetup.digiwage.org/

2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

What other exchanges are you taking digiwage on?

2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Hope to see Digiwage on coinmarketcap sooner or later this month.
To be listed on coinmarketcap.com, Digiwage should have at least $100k in total daily trading volume, which is around more than 10 BTC.

What is the daily volume now on that cropto-bridgie exchange?

Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

Very happy to announce a new article for Digiwage! Be sure to check it out and vote it up! https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@generouswhale/digiwage-a-marketplce-for-freelancers-to-sell-their-skills-living-upto-the-true-meaning-of-get-hired-get-paid
tng811

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

BTC drops affects almost all alt coins at the moment. What I suggest is to hodl your digiwage strong as we are expecting a lot of exciting news in the next few weeks:

- WAGE payment processor and inbuilt wallet on the platform.
- A complete redesign of the UI for the website and platform.
- Android wallet in Beta and IOS wallet after that.
- Block halving coming.
- New exchanges negotiating.
- Ability add a service like team forming (an enterpreneur can post a project requirements along with what all devs he need).
- chat bot for a efficient conversations

And a lot of marketing strategies are taking place:
- airdrop
- article bounty
- signature campaign

All you have to do is enjoying the ride with Digiwage while earning staking and masternode rewards.

Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

BTC drops affects almost all alt coins at the moment. What I suggest is to hodl your digiwage strong as we are expecting a lot of exciting news in the next few weeks:

- WAGE payment processor and inbuilt wallet on the platform.
- A complete redesign of the UI for the website and platform.
- Android wallet in Beta and IOS wallet after that.
- Block halving coming.
- New exchanges negotiating.
- Ability add a service like team forming (an enterpreneur can post a project requirements along with what all devs he need).
- chat bot for a efficient conversations

And a lot of marketing strategies are taking place:
- airdrop
- article bounty
- signature campaign

All you have to do is enjoying the ride with Digiwage while earning staking and masternode rewards.

Thank you very much for letting the community know about our current progress! It is greatly appreciated:)
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Altex.exchange and shardax exchange for Digiwage, please.
Those ones are young exchanges, but they have performed well (Altex). Shardax is coming.
I highly suggest you to make quick investigation about them and ask them for listing (if you have interests).

Thank you for the suggestion. Sorry I missed it earlier. We will take a look into those 2 exchanges Smiley
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:36:03 AM

Check out this great article about Digiwage on medium.com! Be sure to give it some applause Smiley https://medium.com/@cryptdeal/digiwage-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-freelance-world-e2ea6289085b
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Check out this great article about Digiwage on medium.com! Be sure to give it some applause Smiley https://medium.com/@cryptdeal/digiwage-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-freelance-world-e2ea6289085b
Nice article, which represents lots of basic stuffs about Digiwage project. I my opinion, Digiwage project has huge potential to make a revolution in Workplace industry, particularly for freelancers.
More and more articles on Digiwage project, which published by community. Those articles have also shown that Digiwage has expanded its community to be stronger, bigger.
best wishes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: