Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067179 times)
OGBandit23

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

How many transactions are processed by your network?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

I do not know the project I run is a scam or not how to find out whether to see one by one for this project is not possible to waste time.
GoVanza

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 06:07:05 PM by GoVanza

need only buy a coin? Why not a coin)))))  spend money and think that it will grow! Where is the team? Who are the People? Developers?  hahaha
Who are you noob?
Where are you from?
Are you fudster?
What are your main objectives to comment like this?

Can not write nonsense? Mining Not! Coins are traded on the exchange? Are you sick and do not understand where the money is? 2 questions Where is the Team? Where is the mining?
phuongiuh

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

And to correlate it to Wage's price right now, I must say that the correction that we've been experiencing is quite normal and very much expected. We hit Wage's ATH few weeks ago and a correction like now should be within the normal realm. It is quite reassuring that we have been able to have a strong support in the 350-400 sats.
You might be right!
Digiwage has come closer to the point to bounce back considerably.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

Today, WAGE has kept staying around 300 satoshi with very low trading volume.
Personally, it is likely important signals that WAGE has found its bottom and might recover significantly in the near future (days or weeks).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future. Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

Totally agree with both of your ideas on current situation of WAGE (at least in terms of price) and expected growths in the near future.
The chart shows us almost all important things about upcoming movements of the coin.
The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future.

It's good to hear such promising news from you.
Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
lamlaicuocdoi

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future. Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
You are likely right, JanpriX.
All coins have to experience corrections after significant growth, but after corrections finished, they might start rising more if those projects are really good one.
Personally, I have seen lots of potential in Digiwage project.
MidasDevelop

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service - Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
btcsmlcmnr159

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

I staked my 6500 WAGE around 5-6 hours, without staking rewards.
So, I am curious how long will I have to wait to get my first staking rewards?
Thanks.
I got my first staking rewards about one day after activating skaking feature in my wallet. After that point, I got rewards for each 3 - 5 hour.
Have you got your rewards today?
iphmpmt

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

At the current low prices of Digiwage, I think that it's better to let coins staking in order to earn staking rewards and hold coins tightly.
Some day, it will rise considerably, which is more appropriate point to sell Digiwage.
btcsmlcmnr159

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:58:30 AM

Could you ask Digiwage team to expand current signature bounty for Junior member rank, JanpriX?
onofabio

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

I staked my 6500 WAGE around 5-6 hours, without staking rewards.
So, I am curious how long will I have to wait to get my first staking rewards?
Thanks.
I got my first staking rewards about one day after activating skaking feature in my wallet. After that point, I got rewards for each 3 - 5 hour.
Have you got your rewards today?

Hello, i try to setup staking on my VPS,  but my wallet info say alkways:
"staking status" : "Staking Not Active",

Have you a guide to enable staking on linux server?
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

Lol, what's happened with Digiwage network and in Crypto Bridge exchange, recently?
After login in CB, what I got is the message "PLEASE USE COPY BUTTON TO MAKE COPY OF ADDRESS OR MEMO ON THIS PAGE"
Please help me, dev.
Is it regular maintenance or something wrong?
Lol if you want to copy your wage address you should use "COPY BUTTON"
Btw it looks like Cryptobridge is having a problem. I made WAGE deposit 1 day ago and my deposit has not been credit yet into my account. is there people has the same problem?
btcsmlcmnr159

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Lol, what's happened with Digiwage network and in Crypto Bridge exchange, recently?
After login in CB, what I got is the message "PLEASE USE COPY BUTTON TO MAKE COPY OF ADDRESS OR MEMO ON THIS PAGE"
Please help me, dev.
Btw it looks like Cryptobridge is having a problem. I made WAGE deposit 1 day ago and my deposit has not been credit yet into my account. is there people has the same problem?
lol , it seems that the guy copied wrong warning message from CB. I guess what the guy wanted to mention is problems with CB disable deposits.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Please help me, dev.

i think you just need to copy the address with th button and not with copy/paste? lol Cheesy

By the way CB sometimes has problems, and i don't like it so much, but most of the times they fix all problem within a day or 2 max.. atleast this is what i say in my case.
summerainbct

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

Digiwage has stayed stable below 400 satoshi for days.
Lol, I unfortunately bought WAGE at 900 satoshi.
When the one will take off again?
vuytdptv

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

Please help me, dev.
It is likely a typos from this guy. Just skip it, mate.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:38:26 PM

I participated in their signature campaign, I followed all the rules, but was deprived of payment of remuneration on a far-fetched pretext. After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers. Seven times think before you contact these people and their project.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

I participated in their signature campaign, I followed all the rules, but was deprived of payment of remuneration on a far-fetched pretext. After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers. Seven times think before you contact these people and their project.
For those who are wondering what's happening here, let me put it in the correct facts that he should have stated in the first place. What he's trying to say here is: "Hello everyone, OLDARH here. I joined their signature campaign and got blacklisted (banned) from it last week because I spammed this forum with 25 posts in a short-burst fashion (very few minutes in between) within 1 day. In my own point of view, I should be paid because, again, I spammed 25 posts in just 1 effin' day."

It is very evident that you are dreaming in a world where you can't see that you are at fault here. Our campaign will not tolerate such behavior (most of the campaigns will not either)  and you don't need to inform the community about it because they know that we didn't hire you to spam this forum with your posts in a single day. We don't give free money here. You will be rewarded if you stick by the rules and will not receive any of it if you violate it.

You entered in this campaign meaning you read and accepted all the rules. And if you didn't read it, it includes such texts: No SPAM and The team's decision (including mine) in any scenario will be final. So, before entering any campaign, learn to understand the rules by heart and ask questions if you have any doubt in your mind. Please, don't act as a lawyer here because you're not and you are just making yourself look like a fool.

By the way, thanks for bumping up this thread. It's like free advertisement for us.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: