Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:22:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067186 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Don't bend the rules of the campaign just to satisfy your own interest. My advice to you, don't cry about this and maybe, you should start your own campaign. And while you're at it, include there that "SPAMMING and BURST POSTING is accepted to my campaign." People like yourself will surely join it in a heartbeat. And this forum will be more toxic than ever.
lamgiaukhongkho26

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

Agree with JanpriX.
Burt-posting mostly come from shitty posters and account farmers.
Those ones probably don't have enough too much time to visit the forum everyday to make contribution via threads.
They tend to burst-post to satisfy minimum postcounts and earn free easy money.
OLDARH

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

How much would you not pour mud on me, but your arguments are not worth a farthing. There is a very simple argument that confirms my truth and your lies.

At this forum, SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that you undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily check this fact. I can confirm my truth - and with what facts can you confirm your lie?
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

As far as i know, Spamming and bursting is ALWAYS bad in every bounty campaign, and it will always take you to the ban from that campaign. You can't be silent for 6 days and then spam/bursting post on the 7th day only for the bounty. The goal of bounties is to advertise, WHILE you talk and help people on the forum.
Talking about me, i never had a problem with DigiWage, and as for now it is on of the best coin on my experience.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

I once again repeat that at this forum SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that managers of the signature campaign of this coin undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily verify this fact. Therefore, their assertion that my messages were SPAM do not correspond to the truth and are a notorious lie. And I do not need their money - I'm ready to repeat it for free again and again - lies and prejudice, as well as manipulation of the rules will not remain unanswered and will be made public.

By the way, investors apparently listened to my words and now this coin has lost in price for these days almost twice. You are on the right road, comrades ... Smiley
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:00:25 AM

I once again repeat that at this forum SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules.
Spamming and burst-posting are almost the same, and most of campaigns managed by good, experienced managers will certainly not accept burst posting as same as spamming.
You should search yahoo62278 and his managed campaigns for more case studies.

However, I am not sure whether the rules of Digiwage signature campaign has mentioned about burstposting or not.
Personally, JanpriX made good management for Digiwage campaigns by reject payments for you.
At any odds, I don't think you should complain about this. Let's take this one as your experience for next campaigns you join.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:20 AM

I once again repeat that at this forum SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that managers of the signature campaign of this coin undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily verify this fact. Therefore, their assertion that my messages were SPAM do not correspond to the truth and are a notorious lie. And I do not need their money - I'm ready to repeat it for free again and again - lies and prejudice, as well as manipulation of the rules will not remain unanswered and will be made public.

By the way, investors apparently listened to my words and now this coin has lost in price for these days almost twice. You are on the right road, comrades ... Smiley
You're living on a delusional state of mind where you think that every act that you do is justified and that every thing that you believe in is right. There's no point in discussing this over and over again because you won't admit it yourself. I'm just using my "Ignore" button for you and for the others, I'll advise you to do it too to lessen the toxicity that this man produce in this thread and in this forum.

This will be our final reply to you. Others will still be paid for the hard work that they provide to us while you cry in that corner of yours. Goodluck in your future campaign. Hopefully, you'll be able to join one.  Roll Eyes

Ang oh boy oh boy, you're taking credit for the bear market that we're having right now? You are indeed having delusion of grandiosity. Might as well take credit with what's happening with the world now, right?  Grin Definitely using "Ignore" button to you. Ciao! See you on the other side!
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

However, I am not sure whether the rules of Digiwage signature campaign has mentioned about burstposting or not.

This is the key word and the answer to all questions. If such a restriction were prescribed in the rules of the signature campaign, I would strictly adhere to it and there would be no reason for conflict.

But JanpriX did not say a word about this restriction and applied it retrospectively and only on the basis of what he so wanted. It would be fair to pay remuneration to all participants and add an additional item to the rules of the signature campaign - then everything would be fair. But JanpriX made a mistake and inattention in writing the rules, all responsibility for which he decided to shift to me. And I repeat, it's not a question of money, but of an unscrupulous attempt to shift responsibility for one's own carelessness and negligence. And this characterizes him as a dishonorable and cynical deception and by his actions he harms the reputation of this coin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

This is the key word and the answer to all questions. If such a restriction were prescribed in the rules of the signature campaign, I would strictly adhere to it and there would be no reason for conflict.

But JanpriX did not say a word about this restriction and applied it retrospectively and only on the basis of what he so wanted. It would be fair to pay remuneration to all participants and add an additional item to the rules of the signature campaign - then everything would be fair. But JanpriX made a mistake and inattention in writing the rules, all responsibility for which he decided to shift to me. And I repeat, it's not a question of money, but of an unscrupulous attempt to shift responsibility for one's own carelessness and negligence. And this characterizes him as a dishonorable and cynical deception and by his actions he harms the reputation of this coin.

Have you reviewed this link I gave you in the campaign thread?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules Kindly read number 32 which states: Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed. It's a general rule in this forum. Please understand that it is just common sense that completing 25 posts in a day is not tolerable in any campaigns.
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

Have you reviewed this link I gave you in the campaign thread?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules Kindly read number 32 which states: Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed. It's a general rule in this forum. Please understand that it is just common sense that completing 25 posts in a day is not tolerable in any campaigns.
I saw this link, it does not concern my case at all. All my posts are written not in one thread of this forum, but in 25 different topics of the forum. Learn to understand the applicability of forum rules to each case, before writing here. This is in the first place. Secondly, I was clearly guided by the rules of the signature campaign, and as for common sense, he tells me that it is necessary to adhere strictly to the letter of the law, and not engage in improvisation.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

We apologize for not specifying that “posting 25 posts in a day is spam” in the campaign rules.

We thought you knew about it, Intially we didn’t have a problem paying you but you are trying to attack us trying to justify what you did is right just because it’s not mentioned in the rules. We don’t want to encourage this in our campaign. The campaign is being very fair.

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
OLDARH

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

We apologize for not specifying that “posting 25 posts in a day is spam” in the campaign rules.

We thought you knew about it, Intially we didn’t have a problem paying you but you are trying to attack us trying to justify what you did is right just because it’s not mentioned in the rules. We don’t want to encourage this in our campaign. The campaign is being very fair.

Thank you for admitting the fact of absence in the rules of this paragraph.
This is the first comment on the case, where you do not make me a criminal.

If I really suspected that I would break the rules, it would be better if I just missed a week without a mandatory 25 posts and would work out next week. But I did not envision such restrictions, so I hastened to fulfill the terms of the signature campaign, for which I was undesirably disqualified.
But anyway, thank you very much for your understanding and your objective post.

I do not claim to pay any compensation.

Simply add additional restrictions to the rules so that there are no negative precedents with other participants in the future.

I do not set as my goal the negative from the actions of one signature campaign manager to transfer to the whole team of this coin. The rest of the team did me no harm.
I just wanted understanding and justice.
I will not leave any more negative posts in this thread of the forum.

Good luck with your project. Smiley
drngocct

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

This PoS coin looks attractive and offers something new to the crypto community, I will have a closer look later.
lol,
I have staked my 6600 Digiwage coins, but get only around 30-50 coins as staking rewards per day.
It's too low, honestly
Digiwage-Marketing

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

New article mention listed at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoindestment/masternodes-update-abs-ultra-ipsum-cru-digwage-smart! Be sure to check it out! A big thanks to cryptoindestment!
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

Progression of our redesigned platform is moving along very nicely. Release should be very soon! Stay tuned! www.digiwage.org #digiwage #wage #freelance #crypto
hp162133

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

Progression of our redesigned platform is moving along very nicely. Release should be very soon! Stay tuned! www.digiwage.org #digiwage #wage #freelance #crypto
I gonna wait for its, dev.

New article mention listed at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoindestment/masternodes-update-abs-ultra-ipsum-cru-digwage-smart! Be sure to check it out! A big thanks to cryptoindestment!
Congratulations for one more article from community on Digiwage project.
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Be sure to sign up for Digiwage Email Updates! Get all the latest updates in 1 easy to read email. Be involved without having to sacrifice your time! https://goo.gl/forms/nTL4QU3Th0JtUe2f1
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

This PoS coin looks attractive and offers something new to the crypto community, I will have a closer look later.
lol,
I have staked my 6600 Digiwage coins, but get only around 30-50 coins as staking rewards per day.
It's too low, honestly

Why do you think it's too low? Doesn't it just mean lower inflation?
Digiwage-Marketing

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Fourth airdrop was just sent today! Be sure to sign up before the campaign ends! Instructions listed in the link! https://goo.gl/forms/cmhW77MkUG2j8LEy2
huymtc

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Fourth airdrop was just sent today! Be sure to sign up before the campaign ends! Instructions listed in the link! https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/cmhW77MkUG2j8LEy2

Can I join the Digiwage airdrop for now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: