Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067181 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

It is difficult to imagine that at first there will be many users at the service. Moreover, payment in the crypto currency is not very popular yet. Few will don't agree with me.  Project managers need to think seriously about additional advertising of the project.

I think the guys in the project know what they're doing, well, some yes, they like to pay for Yandex and other wallets, but everything has its time

I do not agree, many already work with cryptocurrency and pay for their purchases. Over time, the cryptocurrency will become even more popular.

Of course, for the future of the crypto currency, I think in some countries there is already a calculation for
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karl49b

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.
Kashully

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:35:08 PM

I have seen and worked with many online stores that have long accepted cryptocurrency, especially in this part of the advanced Internet shops in Germany.

Well, other countries have long enjoyed this, and we are gradually catching up with them
larrytor12

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Well, other countries have long enjoyed this, and we are gradually catching up with them

Germany does it right, because some people find it easier to buy something for a cryptocurrency than with ordinary money
dyffryn

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Germany does it right, because some people find it easier to buy something for a cryptocurrency than with ordinary money

I also read about this article, Germany really approves of cryptocurrencies and does not impose any restrictions on this issue.
russianwolf

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

I also read about this article, Germany really approves of cryptocurrencies and does not impose any restrictions on this issue.

Now the world has already generated a sufficient number of users and investors, I think the project will not have problems in development.
RoyalAthlete

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Now the world has already generated a sufficient number of users and investors, I think the project will not have problems in development.

The crypto industry is developing at a frantic pace, and it's no secret. The project has many chances to gain a foothold in the leading positions of technological developments.
CryptoCraudfounding

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

The crypto industry is developing at a frantic pace, and it's no secret. The project has many chances to gain a foothold in the leading positions of technological developments.

Crypto-currency is gaining a rapid growth in popularity in other countries, before us it is always slower to reach all
mahanaz

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design.
jbcxrhl

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:21 PM

By the way, a good design of the project. Yes before did not especially think about visual design.

A person always at first eats everything that is beautifully done, and then he is further interested in the rest
JessicaStevan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

A person always at first eats everything that is beautifully done, and then he is further interested in the rest

I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I think that Digiwage will show us the platform of the highest level.
unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

I agree that every year cryptocurrency becomes more and more popular. I think that Digiwage will show us the platform of the highest level.

Yes, in the nearest future it will be possible to pay everywhere by crypto currency, even in the usual supermarket
josh513

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

What about Commission? It is not very convenient to transfer Fiat funds into tokens, and then back. How did the administration solve this problem?

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.
karl49b

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

There is information that the platform itself will be built a special exchanger with minimal fees, it will solve your problem.

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area...
Kashully

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area...

Where did you find information about the built-in exchanger? I must have missed something when I read the white paper of the project.
larrytor12

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

I think that platform will have an exchanger that will work on a minimum commission, which will solve all the problems. I hope the team will make this service as soon as possible.
dyffryn

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

I think that platform will have an exchanger that will work on a minimum commission, which will solve all the problems. I hope the team will make this service as soon as possible.

Time will tell what will turn out, now in such an unstable market it is difficult to achieve a good result.
russianwolf

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)
RoyalAthlete

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

I wonder how the rating will work there, let's say if the old people are already on the main pages, but what about the new ones?)

The team I think will work this nuance, because the newcomer also needs a life on the site
The team will provide such information, it is important for users and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: