Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelancing Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO  (Read 1067180 times)
kaedcoin

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:42:39 PM

I've tried that more than once, nothing changed. But I've never been asked to enter the code.

You have to go to #verification channel (on discord) and issue this command :
!verify
(then press enter ofc)

You'll get a DM from Digiwage discord bot : you need to allow incoming DM from strangers first, you can disable it after you've been verified.
The DM will give you the code to enter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:26:22 PM

I've tried that more than once, nothing changed. But I've never been asked to enter the code.

You have to go to #verification channel (on discord) and issue this command :
!verify
(then press enter ofc)

You'll get a DM from Digiwage discord bot : you need to allow incoming DM from strangers first, you can disable it after you've been verified.
The DM will give you the code to enter.

Hi, that is not an issue. I am getting the code. Then I trying to post the code in the #verification channel and my message will just disappear. I am also trying to reply to bot with same code and again, nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Alvaron

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:20:44 PM

It should be working. People are still getting past it.

Did you write "!verify <code>" ? The prefix "!verify" is needed
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

If the views of your road map next February you'll be launching ios and Android applications for freelance platforms, to which its development? is it up to the stage of testing or still development stage?
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:41:36 PM

It should be working. People are still getting past it.

Did you write "!verify <code>" ? The prefix "!verify" is needed

Haha, that's it! Smiley

Why they simply do not have that in the authentication message?

Thank you @Alvaron

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
charlieuniformnovtango

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:25:17 AM

what is going on with this project? its dead.......

The dev is consistently selling his coins from the number 3 wallet on the top 100 list with no explanation of why the coins are being sold, no updates from the dev all the community hears is work is going on behind the scenes, sure it is work to try an sell as much as possible without anyone questioning it.

If this is still a legitimate project the dev needs to come out of the wood work and tell the community what is happening and give regular updates as at the moment this has scam coin written all over it.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:06:32 PM

The dev is consistently selling his coins from the number 3 wallet on the top 100 list with no explanation of why the coins are being sold, no updates from the dev all the community hears is work is going on behind the scenes, sure it is work to try an sell as much as possible without anyone questioning it.

If this is still a legitimate project the dev needs to come out of the wood work and tell the community what is happening and give regular updates as at the moment this has scam coin written all over it.

This seems to be a serious attempt to create fud, the project is always progressing. we have server expenses. we run several servers for the digiwage blockchain(5) and the platform(2) itself and other infrastructure.
we have never utilized the coins for wrong causes. the coins withdrawn from the 3rd wallet is for covering the server expenses of this month. you can check that its been a long time we touched any of the wallets.

We don't have to hide, we created this platform for a good cause and we are always on our point.

you have to consider that we have been working on the project since 2 years with our own expenses, we wouldn't have to create a completely working model of the platform if we want to exit from this..

we too have our personal lives and we are trying our best to do as much for digiwage.

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 05:17:14 PM

so, will the project start its promotions this year, signature campaign or something like this?
I remembered you stated that the campaign will be started soon.

We have planned on starting a signature campaign along with our next update for the platform

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
charlieuniformnovtango

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

This seems to be a serious attempt to create fud, the project is always progressing. we have server expenses. we run several servers for the digiwage blockchain(5) and the platform(2) itself and other infrastructure.
we have never utilized the coins for wrong causes. the coins withdrawn from the 3rd wallet is for covering the server expenses of this month. you can check that its been a long time we touched any of the wallets.

We don't have to hide, we created this platform for a good cause and we are always on our point.

you have to consider that we have been working on the project since 2 years with our own expenses, we wouldn't have to create a completely working model of the platform if we want to exit from this..

we too have our personal lives and we are trying our best to do as much for digiwage.

FUD? I dont think so, this is the dev teams 1st post here since November 26th....... No announcements in discord from the dev team since November 3rd and i dont even really want to mention the embarrassment which is the telegram 'chat' the only fear, uncertainty and doubt is created by yourself.

So now that is out of the way, the progressive price decline has been caused by constant selling mostly by the team as the no 3 wallet always drops a few hundred thousand coins around the same time the price declines but more worrying is what will happen when the no 3 wallet is out of funds, premine is then used to fund servers and then when that is gone what happens then? are you just going to turn them off? it was only back in October that the no 3 wallet had over 3 million coins.

The dev team is going to have to up their game if they are going to turn around this project, just driving down the price to cover the expenses isnt a sustainable model, the community not just needs but requires updates and to be kept in the loop on the project progress it just appears as if the dev team is in way above their heads now and struggling to cope with fulfilling the on this project.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:21:55 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:35:52 AM by PhilsCurrency

FUD? I dont think so, this is the dev teams 1st post here since November 26th....... No announcements in discord from the dev team since November 3rd and i dont even really want to mention the embarrassment which is the telegram 'chat' the only fear, uncertainty and doubt is created by yourself.

So now that is out of the way, the progressive price decline has been caused by constant selling mostly by the team as the no 3 wallet always drops a few hundred thousand coins around the same time the price declines but more worrying is what will happen when the no 3 wallet is out of funds, premine is then used to fund servers and then when that is gone what happens then? are you just going to turn them off? it was only back in October that the no 3 wallet had over 3 million coins.

The dev team is going to have to up their game if they are going to turn around this project, just driving down the price to cover the expenses isnt a sustainable model, the community not just needs but requires updates and to be kept in the loop on the project progress it just appears as if the dev team is in way above their heads now and struggling to cope with fulfilling the on this project.

I have a very clear answer for that, the project has always been self funded from my own pockets. We were never able to profit from the project. the premine funds are intact and never been used for our personal expense. what do you expect ? the coins utilized earlier from the 3rd wallet previously was for the bounty campaign we initiated in october https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5047810.msg46731606#msg46731606
(We now have hundreds of articles and youtube videos)
It is very funny that you think we are trying to sell off coins after doing all the development work. can you let us know what is that you are expecting from the team ?

I have spent several thousand dollars and 2 years of my time here in this project, with the current price how much do you think we will get away with ? hardly 100$ worth coins

Regarding the updates, I'm working on the project behind the scenes and there are always updates from the marketing team on discord. the project is fully functional and live. care to use it ?

We all have our personal careers too, this isn't our life altogether.

PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:58:05 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:43:22 AM by PhilsCurrency

@everyone, the project is always progressing. the further updates need more developers and funds to sustain. I'm trying my best to pitch in volunteers and collaborators.
We have several changes that we worked on are yet to be deployed soon.

Alvaron

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:13:02 AM

The marketing team does send out regular updates in the #Marketing-Announcements channel and the #Digiwage-chat channel.
Please join the discord if you want to follow all that.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:27:55 PM

Masternodes and POS rewards was decreased in a half. It's planned? Support MN with current price is pointless.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 07:36:27 AM

Hello, As you may have heard, a vulnerability in many PoS wallets (including those descended from PIVX) has been documented, and an exploit has been published. Although this vulnerability will not allow the taking of funds, it can crash targeted wallets, so it is of concern to exchanges. Crypto-Bridge is taking the proactive step of disabling deposits and withdrawals for all blockchains with the vulnerability, so we may expect WAGE to be included in their dragnet within the next hours. We are working your best to make sure this exploit will not affect us, if in case we are publishing new wallets with the fix, we need majority of the wallets to be upgraded to avoid forks.

The new wallets with the fix will be released on sunday or monday, just to ensure we have most stakers and we maintain majority to avoid forks.

We’ll keep you posted.

Thanks

Digiwage admin

PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:28:51 PM

Hello @everyone
Please download the wallets with the fix for the fake stake exploit.
This is a mandatory update.

Linux-https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/download/1.2.1/digiwage-1.2.1-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz
Windows-https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/download/1.2.1/digiwage-1.2.1-win64-setup-unsigned.exe
Mac-https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/download/1.2.1/digiwage-1.2.1-osx-unsigned.dmg
Bootstrap-https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage/releases/download/1.2.1/bootstrap.dat

Thanks
Digiwage Admin

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:43:24 AM

Wallet for Windows
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/fabaea1dc3c5ad720540907b944336e1ae2043af4b5967f0f66accbb8635e519/analysis/1548920341/

rewse

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:40:42 PM

What should I do with my Digiwage coins on Crypto Bridge?
Does the Crypto Bridge exchange support the upgrade?
Please let me know soon if I have to do something to keep my coins safely.
Your coins are safely, as it can be safely at exchanges like CryptoBridge. ))
If you don't use wallets, you don't need to do something.
Hanzmax

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:15:33 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 11:39:10 AM by Hanzmax

Looking forward to this first freelancing project with blockchain technology
At the moment the price of this coin is very cheap but that doesn't really bother me
Holding this coin for long term
The amount of jobs on the platform is very low
Just need to stick to this project for long term and hopefully in future I'll get the chance of getting my online jobs done through this platform

The good thing is that Digiwage already has got a working platform that most blockchain project or coins out there don't have

I know that it will take time for this project to be recognised by majority of crypto lover's and freelancers

Digiwage team and community you guy's are doing great
Hope to see you guys come up with some great features and functions on your platform
Also little excited with the decentralised exchange on your roadmap
keep up the great work
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:07:19 AM

@everyone, the project is always progressing. the further updates need more developers and funds to sustain. I'm trying my best to pitch in volunteers and collaborators.
We have several changes that we worked on are yet to be deployed soon.
Long time no see communication.
I suggest Digiwage team to keep the topic as actively as possible with regularly updates/ reports
Something like weekly, biweekly, or even monhtly updates/ reports.
Any ideas to implement it in the future, PhilsCurrency?
rewse

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:47:15 PM

Nothing happens? In the new year they promised to actively promote the project, but there is no information about the activity either here or in the discord.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: