Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1959 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 02:30:01 AM by HatakeKakashi

bitcoin will definitely recover and have a higher price again because bitcoin prices are up and down is normal and I of course will stay and wait for bitcoin prices rise again
Downing price of the bitcoin is normal and you will get more money once the price increase very high and for sure after dumping the price of the bitcoin will pump and will become very high maybe like double or triple in just few months of waiting. Patient is the key to increase again the price and you gain more money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mjloulie

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

Yes, of course. Not because btc is dump right now that means I will no longer stay in crypto. We all know that btc value always goes up and down every now and then, so it would be better to stay and earn huge profit in the end.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

bitcoin will definitely recover and have a higher price again because bitcoin prices are up and down is normal and I of course will stay and wait for bitcoin prices rise again
Downing price of the bitcoin is normal and you will get more money once the price increase very high and for sure after dumping the price of the bitcoin will pump and will become very high maybe like double or triple in just few months of waiting.
Exactly! Volatility has always been its nature, due to increasing and decreasing number of demand. I still choose to stay and will continue to uphold because I believe and trust its potential. I don't think that its crash may mean its end, it can surely bounce back and generate huge returns.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:23 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

I will always stay on cryptocurrency because it will be impossible for cryptocurrency not to recover, bitcoins is very profitable and the popularity it gain from social media is the reason why the demand in the market is keep on increasing.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:54 PM

I will stay in crypto even if bitcoin does not recover . Bitcoin not recovering is so impossible because bitcoin can never die. It is a token that will always stand the test of time no matter what may happen
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

Staying on cryptocurrency is a choice, bitcoins is only for people who has a decent amount of patience because we all know that the market prices are volatile and that's the way you are going to earn profit so always try to have more patience.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

I will stay in crypto even if bitcoin does not recover . Bitcoin not recovering is so impossible because bitcoin can never die. It is a token that will always stand the test of time no matter what may happen

I don't prefer using the word token nowadays but I have the same opinion as you, i will stay around here, even if there is a dump, the bitcoin price is 30x higher the amount that it was when I knew it Wink

oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Of course, in the world of cryptos i will remain even if the price has dropped sharply. Bitcoin has already experienced bigger crashes than he is now. If you look into the past, everything will be clear to you. Bitcoin is not a short-term thing, the price has extreme volatility. When developing the price of bitcoin, but also of any other instrument, the price is growing more slowly than it is decreasing. It is related to the psychology of crowd behavior with speculators who, when price drops, are in panic and closing their buying positions. The market is declining significantly at such times, the price is often downhill and it is hitting more and more sales orders. Personally, in the world of cryptocurrencies, i have been moving for a long time and i remain faithful to this digital world.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Lets cross the bridge when we get there. Even though we are given a months of hell by bitcoin, its still too early to decide given the fact that there are times it pumped for a while. It can happen anytime now and what if it pumps permanently or going to the moon by then. I made it this far, im willing to wait more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

Yes I would stay in crypto I have been using and earning from Bitcoin when it was just about $600-700 .
So I guess I would just continue to earn from it even if Bitcoin goes back to that price but I think it wouldn't really go that down again.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

I'll never believe Bitcoin won't recover anymore, bitcoin really keep on fighting and surely there is a surge awaiting for it. It only happen that crypto market are really affected with hacking problems of some exchanges. But it won't make crypto down, it only needs time to recover and we just need to take a breath and control our emotions cause it will back into normal trend in few days. 
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Hi,

seriously hypothetical question bcoz not the price but only scenario or situation at that time in community will affect my decision .
Lets say price still stable in 2019 but community is still strong like now then i will hold it but if people lose faith and neither price nor hype/popularity shows sign of recovery then have to dell it unfortunately . And i think if btc shown no sign of 10k USD + till 1-2 years then it will be really bad for entire market and other projects .
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:52:22 AM

Yes, I'll stay, because initially I was not aimed only at bitcoin, there are altcoyins that I think should be dealt with
Bitcoin is not only crypto. There is more than thousands of crypto in the market and if I think that now bitcoin is no more profitable, I have more options in this world. I will convert my investment to some other coin, like Ethereum or litecoin or any small authentic low price coin, but I will stay forever in this world and will never quit because I know the future is that of cryptocurrency.
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Of course, i really love bitcoin and the way that the entire cryptomarket works, so yes, i think that i will stay in here forever unless that bitcoin goes to nearly zero.

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Currently bitcoin price right now is about $6k and still its not recovering. If bitcoin will not recover I will wait till the end of this year I know bitcoin will comeback. And if not I will trade my bitcoin to the other altcoin.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Yes of course, because it is more than important for us to believe in that bitcoin will always recover and it does not matter what is going to happen in a near future from now, just relax
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Long term investors might be skeptical about this scenario. They will not invest anymore in something which has a continuous decrease in price. Unless they short the position obviously.
Nevertheless, if the price remains stable, the daily or weekly fluctuation can be still exploited for a decent profit. This is what the daily traders are after.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:52 AM

Currently bitcoin price right now is about $6k and still its not recovering. If bitcoin will not recover I will wait till the end of this year I know bitcoin will comeback. And if not I will trade my bitcoin to the other altcoin.

Bitcoin will recover. I have no doubt about that. So just hodl and wait.
But let's assume it wouldn't recover. Do you really think altcoins will survive?? I highly doubt it.
If Bitcoin dies, this whole space dies within a few years at the latest.
There will never ever be another Bitcoin like crypto.
Bitcoin is the one shot we have! The only one!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:52:00 PM by tylerderden

Hi,

I would still hold my holdings as I earn crypto part time and also that when the price of bitcoin comes down, the bitcoins paid per job also rise proportionately so I am earning more bitcoins when the market is at low and that's more important to me as I invest my time to earn bitcoins and as in this bearish market I am earning more bitcoins than I could regularly earn when the price was high, so if I see bitcoin as an investment prospective then the bearish market is what I want when I am collecting coins, but for a bounty hunter it's a nightmare.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Hi,

Crypto has become a part of my life, and I will remain in crypto. One thing I'm sure of, bitcoin is not likely to fall forever, but more likely to increase, you better be patient and do not panic.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: