Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1294 times)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

Bitcoin community should propagates and spread information about Cryptos aggressively thus ensuring that Cryptos are not ponzi schemes and HYIPs, the community should also encourage DIY and practically oriented as regards the usage of Cryptos starting from how to create a wallet, hodl a coin, transact a coin e.t.c.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaydis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

Theres so many way to improve the Bitcoin community, and in my personal opinion Bitcoin need to be more popularized and besy way to do is endorsing Bitcoin with social media and celebrities to encourage people to join in Bitcoin community. Giving more opportunities to Bitcoin community is totally helpful for the user to encourage others to join in Bitcoin community.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

for us how to increase bitcoin, one of them with you can push those who do not know and yet can how to produce bitcoin. for us the good way you use to help someone who wants to get bitcoin.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:40:15 AM

I want to first and foremost thank the initiators, founders, programmers, developers, moderators of bitcointalk because this is world best bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain promoting platform. If we can have a well coordinated forum like this two to three it will improve our bitcoin community.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

Improving the climate for investment in bitkoyn is a rather complex issue, the fact is that in this community of BTC, one is interested in instant big profits, others are investing for the purpose of making a profit in the future. There are traders and investors plus there are manipulators they all have different interests, for today I do not represent how it is possible to please all.

brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Bitcoin improvement is a gradual process in the community, i quest with time, bitcoin we have a simple device that we can be used to make payment and also transfer to collect a physical cash in the our various home
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink
One of the things that we need to do just to improve Bitcoin community is by using it's system in nicer and appropriate way so the community will become much better and clean and then after that we can promote it to our families, friends and relatives by giving them a brief explanation and introduction about it by using positive information and good knowledge about it. We can also help this system in a way that we avoid spreading fake or negative news about it, instead, we embrace it and give it importance.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Proper information is simple way to improve bitcoint community..open up social media discussion where people can address issues and clarify wrong information.another thing is helping new investor and guide into proper path of understanding so he himself can encourage other to invest..

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Yes can really help Bitcoin just adoption, more Bitcoin adoption as a way of payment and investors who want to get rich overnight in that way we can see Bitcoin actually grow as well. for that we need to start from ourselves and want to spend your coins. The concept is good but you still have to see what kind of adoption this technology can generate in making it better as a real-world solution. Hopefully a good claim will come true.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:01:39 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

we could work to improve the bitcoin community is by actually having community spirit, treating each other as comrades rather than competition. Helping to build each other up, rather than knocking each other down. Right now the community is quite hostile, new coins actively try to discredit old ones, and vice-versa, there is no real attempt to build a better coin for the sake of the future, but instead appears to be done only for maximum profit.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

One thing I'd like to points out is to educate newbie about how important to harden their security. I see most newbies are getting scammed or hacked because of uneducated about the basic subject of security. They need to handle their private keys and personal computers as their valuable things.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I add a bit, point number 1 not only spreading good information about bitcoin but preventing and cover bitcoin from fake news and retain the good name of bitcoin.

because if we just spread good information about bitcoin without preventing and retaining bitcoin, then my logic just like filling water in a leaking glass.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

My opinions are:

If you want to imprive bitcoin in your community just simply start to introduced to others, explain it slowly so it will understand what is the real important of bitcoin in our life. So they will not hesitate to use bitcoin also.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

In my opinion in enhancing the Bitcoin community, there may be a lot of things to note here, telling those who want to invest in ico projects, so they will not get caught in scams, tell stories and share ideas about getting Bitcoin, so all the friends in the Bitcoin community sure having a good community is the key to everyone's success.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

We can post here all the good approaches to improve Bitcoin and its community, and wouldn't have any positive impact if there is no change in attitude towards Bitcoin. Improvement in Bitcoin mainly depends on the attitude of users towards its management and transaction. It is high time all users knew the great value of Bitcoin and never to sell at cheap prices on the market. If people are ready to value Bitcoin as they value most things in their lives, Bitcoin and its community will be a better place for all of us.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

My opinions are:

There are many ways to improve bitcoin community. I agree that spreading of good information about bitcoin will really help our community to improve. You can also help the new investors and help some people who want to invest in bitcoin. Lastly, just explain to them what bitcoin is and what benefit they could get if they invested in bitcoin.
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:13:45 AM

the bitcoin community is a place for people to find information to invest as well as explore projects. So I think that it is necessary to have the principles to remove the fraudsters.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

the bitcoin community is a place for people to find information to invest as well as explore projects. So I think that it is necessary to have the principles to remove the fraudsters.
The early Bitcoin adopters were principled libertarians. Some have forgotten the original idea of Bitcoin, the great benefits, and just how awesome and world-changing it could be.Those who joined the community later invariably have little scope of understanding or care for such things. They are opportunists who came to ride bull trends and generate profits.
TrippleFDK

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I think that one of the best ways to improve bitcoin is by promoting it to social media like Posting Bitcoin in Facebook and Twitter and creating a video to promote bitcoin to improve cryptocurrency  Cheesy
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

In my opinion. the most basic thing to improve a bitcoin community or bitcoin users is the basic knowledge of technology in the field of economy and digital currency. In general, many people do not know about it. so, many people say if bitcoin is a fraud. so in their minds already embedded negative issues about bitcoin. so we should be able to educate about this technology and its benefits for the development, progress of the digital economy in a country.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: