Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to improve Bitcoin Community  (Read 1294 times)
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

I think the best way to improve bitcoin community is good information is needed to many people so that they believe in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

There are many ways to improve Bitcoin Community. First, spread the words of Bitcoin and persuade them to join. Next, by the use of this social media, when  can easily send information to others who are also using technology.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:41 AM

To help the potential of Bitcoin in the real world is the network of lightning. The concept is good but we still have to see the adoption of this technology that can lead to in terms of making Bitcoin better as a real-world solution. Spread the good news about Bitcoin is needed especially for everyone so they do not think Bitcoin is like a fraud or a gambling place so news stories that will drop Bitcoin will never exist again or stay away from Bitcoin.
To increase the Bitcoin community we must increase the amount of knowledge related to Bitcoin. there should be information that is easily accessible and seen by many people. Theoretically, as more and more people are familiar with bitcoin, the bitcoin commodity will increase. With the increasing use of Bitcoin transactions then it can increase public confidence so that bitcoin prices will begin to increase steadily.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

My opinions are here;
-make bitcoins transaction fee less.
-create more bounty campaign.
-give merit to those who really deserves it. Not for those who only ask in personal message.
-give newbies a chance to explore bitcoin. Downgrade your requirements on to become a member.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:24:27 AM

How to improve the Bitcoin Community.
in my opinion to increase the bitcoin community we must communicate with each other either directly or indirectly.
the communities we form through the forum will form indirect ties to us, and we always try to share information about bitcoin.

jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Spreading good news about a bitcoin is especially needed today and for everyone so they can not imagine a bitcoin like gambling or gambling area we think that bitcoin is a scam too so that the rumor is to drop a bitcoin does not re-exist or leave from bitcoin.There is no need for that news because bitcoin is increasingly growing and the population increases.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

Improving bitcoin is a very great idea but for that to be happen we should tell other people the benefits of Bitcoin and good things about it , let us explain to them that when you say bitcoin it is automatically a scam no and another way to improve bitcoin is to give them an evidence that bitcoin is very trustable and not a scam that most people think .
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

maybe for the community better do not delete the thread that has been there long, better lock the thread so as not to be a place for spam, I see many threads deleted in my opinion it is not good better lock so that no activity in this forum is deleted.
Dorcolac

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

We need to spread the news about what is happening worldwide. Make the community read, try and make them fully understand what BTC is, and how it works. If me manage to post about the professional usage of BTC, then they will be interested and thus the community will be better.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

So i'm the maker of this thread i'm the first who gives opinion here.
My opinions are:
- Spreading good informations about bitcoin can make it improve.
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

These are my opinions on how to improve Bitcoin community so what's yours? Wink

For me as my own idea about helping to improve adoption of user to momunity is express what you have to experienced about this and start being charitable person with anyone giving some tips make your own agenda groping with comunity discussing the good benefits from bitcoin teaching them to use the basic procedure and provide first whatever the want.
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

One of the best way to improve bitcoin is to invest therein. Another way to improve is don't spread fake news, always confirm it before passing it on others.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

It would be good to create sections to give entirely good news and good reviews about bitcoin. Or people here could also decided to ignore the bad news people start on various threads.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

Letting your neighbor about Bitcoin about potential is also allowing to be fully equip before joining rather than someone from the internet will invite them and only them how to invest in Bitcoin, at least if you are there you can answer their questions.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Lets give our own opinions in this thread and let's see what are the visions of any users here on forum on what are the things than can affect bitcoin community and value to improve more Wink

My opinions are:
- If big business will accepts bitcoin or enter bitcoin industry can improve our community because the more investors the more blessings to come Smiley
- Helping newbie investors to prevent scams can help our community because if they see bitcoin in their first invest are scam they would lose their trust in this kind of investment so as soon as possible help newbies to start in bitcoin journey.

I think good public relations,spread the advantage  of Bitcoin.the bitcoin community can significantly improve the reputation of the virtual currency and attract new users. And bitcoin needs fresh users, because if demand drops off, so does the price, and no one wants another massive decline in value.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Ways to improve Bitcoin Community is to share the knowledge that we've knew during our newbie days to people who are new in this campaign. Let us share the techniques that we've used and the reason of our success or where we are right now. Aside from that, let us challenge them on things that they may possibly can do, support them and never discriminate or judge their outputs so that they will value not just the Bitcoin but to value us as well. Spreading the good and bad side on it so that they will be aware and be ready on the possible challenges that they will encounter. Let us also encourage them to do their best in working their accounts so that in the righ time they success will be in there hands too.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

My opinions are:

One simplest way you can do to improve bitcoin is to invest while you can. Don't spread fake news and avoid things that can negatively affect bitcoin. Always confirm the news you hear before giving it to others.
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

As for me if we want to improve Bitcoin Community  we may be new to the entire cryptocurrency concept and for that we recommend you learn a few things. Bitcoin is extremely empowering but also different than the currency community you know and use every day. Beside that there are some ways to improve Bitcoin Community :
1.Get started with bitcoin.
   Before you start using Bitcoin, which is still experimental but has been operational without any interruptions for over eight years, and we 
   must join some project
2.How to get a bitcoin wallet
   Setting up your first Bitcoin wallet is simple. There are several quality mobile, desktop, and hybrid wallets available.
3. How to get bitcoins
    With the Bitcoin price so volatile many people seem curious about getting some. Below we have listed some of the best exchanges. If you
    want to do your own research then check our guide on how to buy bitcoins in any country.
4. How to use bitcoins?
    Starting to use bitcoins can be exciting because it is a new technology. Bitcoins can be used to purchase just about anything you want. 
    Dental services, a brand new car, travel and even luxury real estate.
5. Staying informed with bitcoin news
    his may be a great book for you to start with when forming an intellectual foundation on this new technology. And we always look for the
    information about new bitcoin. Thank u very very much.
kleaty Virus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

Improving the bitcoine community ways are not easy. Its maybe that not so hard. Its a medium system to improving a bitcoine community. By earning bitcoine any people can easily improve there loyal conditions. So its a blessing for all kinds of people.
D4ffyduck

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

For bitcoin communities it can aggressively disseminate information about crypto so as to ensure that crypto is not a ponzi hyip scheme. Communities should be encouraging and practically oriented towards crypto use ranging from how to make wallets and hold coins, trade coins and so forth. Cool
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

I think you need to trust bitcoin well because this is the last thing that will help especially when we have no money because bitcoin is trustworthy and it will not fail you

Bitcoin is trustworthy and helpful to us cause it give us good profit in our investment. Bitcoin is my savior it save me when I down it gives me hope and income to start a new life now, it change me a lot from rugs to riches.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: